Triazole vs Act. X ?

  1. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    61199
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%

    Triazole vs Act. X ?


    Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

    Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

    Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

    BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

    And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  2. New Member
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    85.48%

    I like your idea...

    I ran a Triazole/Act X stack and had huge strength gains with nice leaning out results.
    I found my Triazole sweet spot was 3/day and Act X between 4-6/Day.

    No input on the Clomid addition...

    Good luck either way you go
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

    Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

    Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

    BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

    And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.
    Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.

    I wouldn't recommend using Clomid with Activate Xtreme - definitely no need. And if you're using Triazole with Activate Xtreme, your "estrogen control" is well covered.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    61199
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.
    I was trying to avoid buying 4 bottles in total, but I think I'll go with the Act X and use my existing triazole sparingly to just give it that extra boost

    I'll let yous know when I decide and probably log it...or at least keep a weekly review.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  5. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    781870
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    8.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes using the Clomid is fine but does not need to be taken daily.
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8383
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.

    I probably wouldn't run the clomid with it though, due to the piperine in the Triazole.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  7. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    61199
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.
    Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

    Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

    So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  8. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8383
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

    Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

    So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.
    Keeping a log?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  9. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    61199
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Keeping a log?
    Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

    Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

    Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8383
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

    Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

    Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.
    Either low dose throughout or standard dose around 3-4 weeks in. Your call.

    And link me to any log.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
  4. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in