Triazole vs Act. X ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Triazole vs Act. X ?

1. Advanced Member

Triazole vs Act. X ?

Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I like your idea...

I ran a Triazole/Act X stack and had huge strength gains with nice leaning out results.
    I found my Triazole sweet spot was 3/day and Act X between 4-6/Day.

No input on the Clomid addition...

Good luck either way you go
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.
    Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.

I wouldn't recommend using Clomid with Activate Xtreme - definitely no need. And if you're using Triazole with Activate Xtreme, your "estrogen control" is well covered.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.
    I was trying to avoid buying 4 bottles in total, but I think I'll go with the Act X and use my existing triazole sparingly to just give it that extra boost

I'll let yous know when I decide and probably log it...or at least keep a weekly review.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes using the Clomid is fine but does not need to be taken daily.
  6. Handsome and intelligent

I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.

I probably wouldn't run the clomid with it though, due to the piperine in the Triazole.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.
    Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.
  8. Handsome and intelligent

Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.
    Keeping a log?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Keeping a log?
    Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.
  10. Handsome and intelligent

Thumbs up

Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.
    Either low dose throughout or standard dose around 3-4 weeks in. Your call.

And link me to any log.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports