Activate Xtreme DURING PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Activate Xtreme DURING PCT?

  1. New Member
    BURNT DICE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    Activate Xtreme DURING PCT?


    Hi,

    Can I get a DS rep (or anyone) to weight in....Is it OK/better to run AX during PCT or after PCT?

    I am following tunedsports recommendation and doing a PCT like this

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Cycle assist 8/8/8/8
    Activate Xtreme 4/4/4/4/

    ...but now I see some guys adding it in their 3rd week of PCT or after their PCT altogether. What gives?

  2. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8379

    Reputation

    Yeah, if you're using nolva do the two first two weeks nolva only and then add the Activate Xtreme. While it will help bump testosterone it will help moreso with increasing free testosterone. At the start of PCT there isn't a ton of total testosterone to free up, so give the nolva a couple of weeks to get to work.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. New Member
    TorqueGTR04's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Just a thought but maybe DAA would be good to add in from day 1. Nolva will be boosting your test levels up but DAA would help in the process. Then you'd have ActX starting at week 3. The AI effect would help to free up your total test levels and the l-dopa would also work to prevent any rise in prolactin.

    How'd the H-drol cycle end up?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BURNT DICE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    Thanks for the response. Well, the good news is I started AX at about day 4-5 not day 1 and also I have been only using 4 caps a day so i have quite a bit left. Maybe what I'll do is up it to 6 a day starting week 3 (few days from now) and just run thru the bottle and finish ~10 days post pct.

    I have a thread that details my cycle, but the long and the short of it was that I stopped at day 24 as I was getting bad diarrhea. It might have been just the high magnesium intake unfortunately meaning I might not needed to have stopped. I did add on about 8 lbs though and my bench as an example went from 225 x 4-----245 x 6. So, no all was lost. I have maintained almost my strength and most of my size SO FAR. I might try another run in the fall and watch my magnesium intake this time.

    Thanks!

    DICE
  5. New Member
    BURNT DICE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yeah, if you're using nolva do the two first two weeks nolva only and then add the Activate Xtreme. While it will help bump testosterone it will help moreso with increasing free testosterone. At the start of PCT there isn't a ton of total testosterone to free up, so give the nolva a couple of weeks to get to work.
    Thanks. As for dosing. It says on the bottle that you can take it 2-3 times per day (2cap serving). I plan on running thru the whole bottle. Do you recommend 2 servings a day or 3 to maximize things. I mean is it better to have a lower dose for a longer period of time or a higher dose for a shorter period of time.

    Will it matter if i do 2 doses some days and 3 others or should I be consistant.

    How about timing...is there a best time of day to take it. if i take it late might it interfere with my sleep?
  6. New Member
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    401

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BURNT DICE View Post
    Thanks. As for dosing. It says on the bottle that you can take it 2-3 times per day (2cap serving). I plan on running thru the whole bottle. Do you recommend 2 servings a day or 3 to maximize things. I mean is it better to have a lower dose for a longer period of time or a higher dose for a shorter period of time.

    Will it matter if i do 2 doses some days and 3 others or should I be consistant.

    How about timing...is there a best time of day to take it. if i take it late might it interfere with my sleep?
    Just run 2 doses/day. 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.(about 8-10ish hours later.)
    Without food.
  7. New Member
    BURNT DICE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    Today was my last day of Nolva/PCT. Just curious. Is it safe to still run ax for another 5 days (that is how much I have left). One thing I was worried about is if ax boosts test, then it should also boost estrogen too, right/wrong? Wouldn't boosting estro after Nolva is gone b a bad idea? I am not running anything else at this point such as an AI.
  8. Advanced Member
    TehProdigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BURNT DICE View Post
    Today was my last day of Nolva/PCT. Just curious. Is it safe to still run ax for another 5 days (that is how much I have left). One thing I was worried about is if ax boosts test, then it should also boost estrogen too, right/wrong? Wouldn't boosting estro after Nolva is gone b a bad idea? I am not running anything else at this point such as an AI.
    From my knowledge I don't think you'll have to worry about estrogen if it's only 5 days after. If you were running a full 30 day cycle of act, then I'd recommend an AI but you might as well finish your bottle of act off.
  9. New Member
    BURNT DICE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    I'm hoping that it helps that Nolva has a long half life too. I hear that Calciferous veggies, especially Cabbage, have estrogen controlling/regulating properties. I'll eat that for a while too...LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in