triazole SERM properties ?

  1. triazole SERM properties ?


    I've read that triazole contains CAPE which is a potential natural SERM, and Prunella Vulgaris which can interfere with estrogen action. My question is how potent is its estrogen receptor blocking properties in the breast tissue?(lets say compared to the natural trans-resveratrol or the prescription nolva / clomid).
    My second question is will taking 6 caps/day (max recommended dose) lower estrogen too much, and when stopping cause an estrogen rebound that will need a SERM to control possible side effects?

    Kind regards


  2. Quote Originally Posted by leonn0077 View Post
    I've read that triazole contains CAPE which is a potential natural SERM, and Prunella Vulgaris which can interfere with estrogen action. My question is how potent is its estrogen receptor blocking properties in the breast tissue?(lets say compared to the natural trans-resveratrol or the prescription nolva / clomid).
    My second question is will taking 6 caps/day (max recommended dose) lower estrogen too much, and when stopping cause an estrogen rebound that will need a SERM to control possible side effects?

    Kind regards
    In comparison to Resveratrol, Triazole is a lot stronger. However, I'd rather not compare it against RX drugs. 6 Caps a day would be way too much, and you;d be better in the 3 to 4 range at most.

  3. Thanx for your reply. I know that Triazole is a better product overall due to its AI and test boosting properties. But my question was specific regarding the potency of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE) in blocking estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I could find only 1 study that shows SERM potential in CAPE. I was wondering whether this has been tested more extensively or maybe compared to some other natural estrogen receptor blockers.

    Regards
    •   
       


  4. Unfortunately there have been no comparisons at present time, no.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  5. Hi! Is it safe to use Trizole even if you can be tested(Wada)?? Will try some after my Ostarine cycle!

    /K

  6. Quote Originally Posted by koppenberg View Post
    Hi! Is it safe to use Trizole even if you can be tested(Wada)?? Will try some after my Ostarine cycle!

    /K
    It contains no compounds featured on the WADA banned substances lists, however the mode of action is via aromatase inhibition which they may or may not have beef with. The banned substances list only lists synthetic aromatase inhibitors, however, and not natural ones.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  7. Would Triazole stack well with a good Resveratrol product like Stoked?....I was thinking since Stoked does not suppress estrogen too much, more modulate it or at least that's what I read, then could stacking possibly push Test levels even higher?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Would Triazole stack well with a good Resveratrol product like Stoked?....I was thinking since Stoked does not suppress estrogen too much, more modulate it or at least that's what I read, then could stacking possibly push Test levels even higher?
    Probably. If you think it necessary run either product at a lowered sose throughout the cycle.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. Anyone ever heard of EM Suppliments making SERM? Are there a bunch of bunk SERMS out there?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. just one week of SERM? short term serm
    By elabor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
  2. New properties of DCP?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 03:10 PM
  3. New properties of DCP?
    By DCbuilder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
  4. chemical properties
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Log in
Log in