Which stack is better for Fat Loss: AX/Triazole or AX/Erase?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Which stack is better for Fat Loss: AX/Triazole or AX/Erase?

I am starting a fat loss stack but Im very new to supplements, so I dont want to stack the wrong things. I am currently 16% BF, I want to get down to 10% in 12 weeks. I dont know if it is unrealistic to achieve but that is what Im shooting for. Can someone advise me on the best stack to assist me. I have 2 bottles of Activate Xtreme, but I want to stack it with either PES Erase or Triazole. What would be best, and how long should I take them? I appreciate the help.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShtMarine View Post
    I am starting a fat loss stack but Im very new to supplements, so I dont want to stack the wrong things. I am currently 16% BF, I want to get down to 10% in 12 weeks. I dont know if it is unrealistic to achieve but that is what Im shooting for. Can someone advise me on the best stack to assist me. I have 2 bottles of Activate Xtreme, but I want to stack it with either PES Erase or Triazole. What would be best, and how long should I take them? I appreciate the help.
    Getting to 10% bodyfat from 16% bodyfat in 12 weeks is realistic - aim for a loss of ~0.5% bodyfat per week, and you should actually allow for 12 weeks dead on.

Personally, I don't think a male needs to use a fat burner at 16% bodyfat, and if you get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted at fat loss SPECIFICALLY for YOU, then you should be able to get to 10% bodyfat withOUT the use of any supplementation but the basic staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basic staples needed), and training for effective and successful fat loss.

However, if you are determined to use supplements other than the staples, from personal experience I would say go with Erase. Triazole and Erase are both great products and both are excellent for recomping, but for fat loss I would choose Erase over Triazole (as I would say Triazole over Erase if looking for more gains).

Use for ~8 weeks to get the optimal effects and results. Follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product labels on the bottles.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Thanks Rosie, I will am reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss, and I am also going to order the Erase. I appreciate your help. I have a workout log on the logs forum and I will keep it updated with my results. It might be a month before I start the AX/Erase stack because of shipping to Afghanistan, but I will show my starting point on the workout log.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShtMarine View Post
    Thanks Rosie, I will am reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss, and I am also going to order the Erase. I appreciate your help. I have a workout log on the logs forum and I will keep it updated with my results. It might be a month before I start the AX/Erase stack because of shipping to Afghanistan, but I will show my starting point on the workout log.
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. erase or triazole
    By upINtheLBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:18 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole