First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?

  1. New Member
    XJDesertFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?


    Hey guys,

    Ive currently been bulking from 175->190 and I've picked up ActX/LeanX and i'm trying to decide how i'd like to run these supps. I'd like to continue bulking but as of now i've picked up some fat along the way and i'm hoping LeanX will help me keep off the fat as I continue this bulk.

    I'm debating between:

    1-2 Weeks LeanXtreme
    3-4 Weeks ActXtreme/LeanXtreme
    5-6 Weeks ActXtreme

    Or

    Both bottles at the same time for 4 weeks at the recommended dose. And when (ive heard so many good things about this stack that im sure it will be effective) I get good results I'd buy another 2 bottles to continue this run.

    Or 4 weeks on LeanXtreme followed by 4 weeks ActXtreme

    Theres so many options, and since its my first time with a product such as this I dont know where to start.

    Thanks for the help.

  2. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you've never used it before, use it along for the first run. At the very least, use it alone for the first two weeks before adding in the Activate Xtreme!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. New Member
    heman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    hello desertfox,

    iàm going to run a similar cycle with one exception --> TRIAZOLE

    ax week 1-8
    tz week 1-8
    lx week 1-6

    if the stuff works for me i will add another 4 week of ax+tz+lx

    maybe thats also an option for you. i only found positiv reviews on triazole, so i think it`s a good product. it will also help u loose some fat , because it will reduces estrogen.
    so if you want the full "anabolic" and "anit-e" effect u should also add it.

    i will receive my stack beginning next week, so if u want we could make a "BATTLE-LOG"
    •   
       

  4. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Will you be logging your cycle, Heman?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  5. New Member
    heman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Will you be logging your cycle, Heman?
    yes, i think so. i will probably start the log after 7-10 days of taking ax+tz.
    droped the frist caps today
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sah-weet. Just found the log. Subbed.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  7. New Member
    XJDesertFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    Well, everyone I talked to has been raving about triazole, so I put in another order at nutra and got another bottle of Ax and a bottle of triazole.

    I've been on the Ax+Lx for almost 2 complete weeks now and i'm already seeing good strength gains, so i cant wait to see what happens when i throw in the triazole.

    I'm thinking of following a game plan similar to the 12 week plan posted, but with only one bottle of triazole instead of two.

    Should I run the Ax continuously or put a break in it such as in the 12 week plan? With the trazole bridging the time frame between Ax bottles?

    or

    Should I just throw in the triazole in weeks 5-8? or maybe weeks 3-6?
  8. New Member
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    85.32%

    I'm sure Robboe can answer your dosing question

    I followed the 12 week plan exactly and was amazed at the continued gains.
    My only suggestion is to just keep pushing it hard in the gym and you'll be surprised by the strength gains that seem to just keep coming...
  9. New Member
    heman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    @ desertfox

    i started on tuesday and i take 6ax-4tz-2lx
    i will take it ~8 weeks
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by XJDesertFox View Post
    Well, everyone I talked to has been raving about triazole, so I put in another order at nutra and got another bottle of Ax and a bottle of triazole.

    I've been on the Ax+Lx for almost 2 complete weeks now and i'm already seeing good strength gains, so i cant wait to see what happens when i throw in the triazole.

    I'm thinking of following a game plan similar to the 12 week plan posted, but with only one bottle of triazole instead of two.

    Should I run the Ax continuously or put a break in it such as in the 12 week plan? With the trazole bridging the time frame between Ax bottles?

    or

    Should I just throw in the triazole in weeks 5-8? or maybe weeks 3-6?
    If you want to run a 12-week cycle, do the bridge.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. New Member
    XJDesertFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    I'm sure Robboe can answer your dosing question

    I followed the 12 week plan exactly and was amazed at the continued gains.
    My only suggestion is to just keep pushing it hard in the gym and you'll be surprised by the strength gains that seem to just keep coming...
    Thats exactly how i felt during my second week of Ax, I was plateaued at 285 on my squat, on my leg day during the second week of Ax, i did my set of 285 and went "oh hell yes, i can do more" threw another 15 lbs on and went 300 for 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    If you want to run a 12-week cycle, do the bridge.
    Sounds good, thanks!
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by XJDesertFox View Post
    Thats exactly how i felt during my second week of Ax, I was plateaued at 285 on my squat, on my leg day during the second week of Ax, i did my set of 285 and went "oh hell yes, i can do more" threw another 15 lbs on and went 300 for 4
    No fear. Hell yeah.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DS stack (Triazole+ActX+LeanX) and DAA--LOGGING SOON!
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
  4. EQ running time
    By PitMann in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in