1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Triazole: 2 caps a day for an 18yo?

Hi all,
    I've got a tub (90 caps) of Triazole now, and believe it would help me since my libido (etcetera), strength gains and mood haven't been great for a while now.
    I AM young however, which makes me think perhaps I won't need as high a dose as is recommended. Also I'd like to make the tub last as long as possible!

So: Would two caps a day (instead of the 3-4 most people seem to take) probably have good, noticeable effects?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If your 18 and your having problems with libido and strength gains than something is seriously wrong. Go see your doctor. Taking Triazole isn't the answer....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If your 18 and your having problems with libido and strength gains than something is seriously wrong. Go see your doctor. Taking Triazole isn't the answer....
    I plan on doing so, but would never want to take anti-depression meds.
    I genuinely think it could be low test
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well I say don't use the Triazole. Go to the doctor first. Get blood tests, or whatever the doctor says. Tell he/she your symptoms and try to figure out whats wrong. Don't self-medicate!.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well I say don't use the Triazole. Go to the doctor first. Get blood tests, or whatever the doctor says. Tell he/she your symptoms and try to figure out whats wrong. Don't self-medicate!.
    I guess I might wait then, the main problem there is getting an appointment takes a while (especially since I've moved house), then might have to set up another time for blood tests and then waut weeks for the results!

You're probably right though
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.3%

Don't guess with you're body. This is not very wise. It is real simple to get a blood test if you think you're test is low. If it is low, you should see a doctor because that would not be normal for you're age. The money you spent on Triazole could have paid for you're test blood work.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by catty66 View Post
    Don't guess with you're body. This is not very wise. It is real simple to get a blood test if you think you're test is low. If it is low, you should see a doctor because that would not be normal for you're age. The money you spent on Triazole could have paid for you're test blood work.
    My blood work should be free anyway

Thanks for the tips guys - mainly just thanks for reminding me what the sensible thing to do is...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know it has been said but, BLOOD WORK. You only get one body bro, get your diet and training spot on first for strength gains. Then if, somehow, you have low T (which for an 18yo i sorta doubt) then maybe a supplement, but this should be last effort.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I know it has been said but, BLOOD WORK. You only get one body bro, get your diet and training spot on first for strength gains. Then if, somehow, you have low T (which for an 18yo i sorta doubt) then maybe a supplement, but this should be last effort.
    It's true, I guess I was hoping for a short-term fix while putting off seeing a doctor (exams, wanting to see if these problems persist, etc...)

Do I have to fast or anything before a blood test?
    I've made a thread about it here

thanks a lot all
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

All blood tests require a period of overnight fasting, yes.

I agree with what the fellas said above, see what your GP says first.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by domsdoms View Post
    It's true, I guess I was hoping for a short-term fix while putting off seeing a doctor (exams, wanting to see if these problems persist, etc...)

Do I have to fast or anything before a blood test?
    I've made a thread about it here

thanks a lot all
    Normally a 12 hour fast is suggested. I am having some bloodwork done this week for my life insurance policy and they told me 12 hour fast. So dont eat after 10pm and then sleep on it, skip your first meal and have bloodwork done at like 11.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Normally a 12 hour fast is suggested. I am having some bloodwork done this week for my life insurance policy and they told me 12 hour fast. So dont eat after 10pm and then sleep on it, skip your first meal and have bloodwork done at like 11.
    Oh okay, that's what I thought. Now you and someone else have confirmed it so it looks like I'm not missing anything!

Would you recommend anything else to check due to these main symptoms (I'm sure the doctor will tell me what I need tested anyway)?:
    Bouts of depression, low libido, mild insomnia & bouts of frequent bad headaches

edit: Oh and what I already mentioned was "Testosterone, STDs, cholesterol, glucose and WBCs." I'm also thinking cortisol, perhaps...
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    All blood tests require a period of overnight fasting, yes.

I agree with what the fellas said above, see what your GP says first.
    Oh thanks Robboe - didn't see your post at first!
    Thanks - will do.

I am still curious to know though: do you know of anyone who's taken 2 caps a day and noticed results?
  14. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by domsdoms View Post
    Oh thanks Robboe - didn't see your post at first!
    Thanks - will do.

I am still curious to know though: do you know of anyone who's taken 2 caps a day and noticed results?
    I know of 1 guy who is using just a single cap at night and he is getting results. He was looking for a similar improvement as you. Not so much to boost test really high but more for a better overall balance.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    I know of 1 guy who is using just a single cap at night and he is getting results. He was looking for a similar improvement as you. Not so much to boost test really high but more for a better overall balance.
    Thanks for the info man! What would you define as "results"? Any idea how long it took before he noticed the difference?

Similar Forum Threads

1. formex for a 18yo
    By fightervolos in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 12:18 AM