Is triazole safe w/these supps? not sure alight pain after 1st day

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.69%

Is triazole safe w/these supps? not sure alight pain after 1st day

Is it safe to use oxyelite pro with triazole? On my first day of triazole i took 2 caps at 2.p.m. and 2 caps a midnight b4 bed. I had a slight pain in the left side of my head, i also feel it this morning, and a slight pain in my chest where my heart is. To be safe I will wait until I get someone else's opinion before continuing. Now to note, I've had chest pains before, and it isn't a ibg one, it's very slight. I was thinking the head pain may be due to my lack of drinking water lately, and once i get going the pain seems to be very faint. the ingredient profile of oxyelite: 90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Proprietary Blend 119.5mg *
    Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod)(Standardized For Bauhnia-Statins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])
    Caffeine 100mg *
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide
    Other supplements i use are: opti-men
    optimumwhey
    Max CLA
    and just got animal flex yesterday
    creatine
    no pre-workouts or other stims or anything

diet hasn't been the best lately, not really stuff i like to eat. yesterday i got a lot of milk, some arby's, and a hotlink, although i took in around 2200-2600 calories, and i think a lot was carbs and fats.

Also, there isnt any pain until i go to sleep, yesterday when i took it i took a 10-20 minute nap a while after, but the pain went away before bed. and last night i only got about 6 hours of sleep. could it be due to my lack of sleep lately?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.69%

also i took it with a meal both times
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.69%

headaches and chest pain are gone, not sure what it was, i continued using them because they were gone soon after i posted this. but i still am curious if this is safe or not.

edit: also, i have only gone through 2 days worth of it, and i felt some effects immediately: Improved sleep, much deeper and more quality, being a naturally light sleeper, this is a great plus for me!!

Also, increased mood, I haven't mentally felt this great in forever! I feel more confident and assertive than usually, I'm getting more work done, and I'm more motivated than ever!

It being my first day back to the gym in a few weeks(yesterday) due to an injury, it was a great gym session! I seemed to be doing slightly more than my usual weight with no problem at all!!

In terms of libido I'm not really sure yet, but things with girls seem to be better than usual!

In terms of vascularity and muscle hardness, I'm not sure yet, but I did have a few veins popping yesterday

Those effects only on the second day, and today will be the third, this is great! I can't wait to see what it will be like when it really kicks in!! I'm probably going to log this too! I've already taken a ton of before pics. I won't be able to get blood work done though.
    •   

4. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool, keep us updated.

There is nothing in Triazole that contraindicates (may have just made that up ha) with OEP.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Cool, keep us updated.

There is nothing in Triazole that contraindicates (may have just made that up ha) with OEP.
    Thanks. I'm writing a log now. when i'm done, I'll upload it
  6. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Safe cutting supps for women
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:25 AM