1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lean Xtreme Question

Im obsessed the stuff. I HATE coming off of it.

How long do I have to come off and how long can I run this safely.

Typically, I run 3 caps a day for 4 months then take one month off.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Wow!! I love the stuff too, but four months on!? Whoa!

That's intense. I'd suggest 2 on 1 off, but you've got me beat there! Do you get a bulk discount? (cuz you should)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%

NO

LOLOL
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Im obsessed the stuff. I HATE coming off of it.

How long do I have to come off and how long can I run this safely.

Typically, I run 3 caps a day for 4 months then take one month off.
    The general recommendation is use for no more than ~8 weeks and then take at least a month off. You don't want to "control" your cortisol for too long or let it get too low, since you DO need it. I used to run three bottles dosed a 3 caps daily before taking time off. At the end of the day, it's all going to be very dependent on the individual, but bear in mind rebound effects, etc., especially of prolonged or chronic use.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The general recommendation is use for no more than ~8 weeks and then take at least a month off. You don't want to "control" your cortisol for too long or let it get too low, since you DO need it. I used to run three bottles dosed a 3 caps daily before taking time off. At the end of the day, it's all going to be very dependent on the individual, but bear in mind rebound effects, etc., especially of prolonged or chronic use.
    Im so glad you brought this up as that was my next question. Anything to mitigate or control this rebound!!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Im so glad you brought this up as that was my next question. Anything to mitigate or control this rebound!!
    Um, don't go back to your old, bad habits. Rebound effects will differ between individuals and a variety of factors that can impact it. Seriously, though, consistent and proper nutrition and training will work at controlling it, as well as being better for your overall health and fitness.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%

Thanksl
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%

Hi Rosie - I know I have excess cortisol production (extremely stressful work and life) because Lean Xtreme literally transforms my body. I can diet liek a champ but without it, I do not get nearly as peeled.

As stated, I have been on for 4 months and will replace with Endo Amp (just received!). The dosing says one scoop per day. Will this suffice? Again, I am 1) getting off Lean Xtreme and do not want a rebound 2) Am stressed to the gills 3) obviously have either stress-induced or naturally elevated endogenous cort levels.

Once scoop per day seems like an odd regimen because the half life of Endo Amp cant be more than a few hours! What's your spin?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%

Hi Rosie - I know I have excess cortisol production (extremely stressful work and life) because Lean Xtreme literally transforms my body. I can diet liek a champ but without it, I do not get nearly as peeled.

As stated, I have been on for 4 months and will replace with Endo Amp (just received!). The dosing says one scoop per day. Will this suffice? Again, I am 1) getting off Lean Xtreme and do not want a rebound 2) Am stressed to the gills 3) obviously have either stress-induced or naturally elevated endogenous cort levels.

Once scoop per day seems like an odd regimen because the half life of Endo Amp cant be more than a few hours! What's your spin?
    I answered this in Switching from Lean Xtreme to Endo Amp.

First, Cortisol controllers like Lean Xtreme should not be used ALL the time - regardless of how high you think your cortisol is - so four months without a break could possibly be pushing it.

Next, yes, ONE scoop a day of EndoAmp Max is sufficient to cover your daily needs. You can split your dose up like I do and have 1.1 grams (i.e. half a scoop) first thing and the other half immediately post-training - both times when cortisol elevation are at their highest.

Re stress, it's more than likely that you're doing this to yourself with factors in your life, and you need to learn stress management - of which there are many methods for doing this.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%

Empirical/Anecdotal feedback

LOVE IT!

General Notes:
    I have been on EndAmp for ONE week as follows: 1/2 scoop upon rising, 1/2 scoopimmediately pwo (10am) and 1/2 scoop with dinner (7pm)

Perhaps a bit excessive atr 2 scoops per day but I was really worried about rebound from being on LeanXtreme for so darn long. lol

Specifics:
    Honestly, I seem to "feel better cognitively/mentally" on this stuff although keep in mind I LOVE Lean Xtreme. I cannot really explain this other than I have been in bertter moods and less mood swings BOTH. Not that LeanXtreme was making me have mood swings or bad moods but I just felt liek you do when dieting/kind of stressed/mentally fragile and more prone to snapping. I simply feel calmer and slightly more euphoric and balanced. PErhaps this is from the a-GPC. Who the heck knows but I feel wonderfully balanced (sorry, just the best I can decscribe it).

I also have noticed zero rebound and I am still peeled from my rigorous dieting (still at it) and LeanXtreme cycle.

Great product. Well done PP. Now if NutraPlanet would keep ANY of your products in stock EVER that would be wonderful ( ) (Every single PP item is out of stock -EVERYTHING)

Sorry NP but I am a LONG time customer and have spent a ton of cash with your company but man, you all are out of stock on a ton of items regularly. Somebody had to say it.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%

Empirical/Anecdotal feedback

LOVE IT!

General Notes:
    I have been on EndAmp for ONE week as follows: 1/2 scoop upon rising, 1/2 scoopimmediately pwo (10am) and 1/2 scoop with dinner (7pm)

Perhaps a bit excessive atr 2 scoops per day but I was really worried about rebound from being on LeanXtreme for so darn long. lol

Specifics:
    Honestly, I seem to "feel better cognitively/mentally" on this stuff although keep in mind I LOVE Lean Xtreme. I cannot really explain this other than I have been in bertter moods and less mood swings BOTH. Not that LeanXtreme was making me have mood swings or bad moods but I just felt liek you do when dieting/kind of stressed/mentally fragile and more prone to snapping. I simply feel calmer and slightly more euphoric and balanced. PErhaps this is from the a-GPC. Who the heck knows but I feel wonderfully balanced (sorry, just the best I can decscribe it).

I also have noticed zero rebound and I am still peeled from my rigorous dieting (still at it) and LeanXtreme cycle.

Great product. Well done PP. Now if NutraPlanet would keep ANY of your products in stock EVER that would be wonderful ( ) (Every single PP item is out of stock -EVERYTHING)

Sorry NP but I am a LONG time customer and have spent a ton of cash with your company but man, you all are out of stock on a ton of items regularly. Somebody had to say it.
    Comments made in Switching from Lean Xtreme to Endo Amp

12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I believe this is the norm dosing for Lean Xtreme
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1 cap either 4 hours later or pre workout(early afternoon)
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed

What would be the benefit of taking LeanX before bed?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    What would be the benefit of taking LeanX before bed?
    Pre-bed is a time when your cortisol levels are high, and therefore an optimal time to dose Lean Xtreme (as are all the other recommended dosing times).

~Rosie~

14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

Okay thanks, ill try 2 at first then bump it up

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Pre-bed is a time when your cortisol levels are high, and therefore an optimal time to dose Lean Xtreme (as are all the other recommended dosing times).

~Rosie~
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Okay thanks, ill try 2 at first then bump it up
    Two caps a day, not two caps pre-bed, right? No worries

~Rosie~

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.95%

Won't driving cort too low cause lowered T-Levels? I thought I read that somewhere.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.84%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Won't driving cort too low cause lowered T-Levels? I thought I read that somewhere.
    I dont think it will drive them any lower, you just need cort so you dont want it TOO low. Interested in more info on this aswell myself.. anyone?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.95%

http://www.**************.com/forum/...on-therapy-101

^^Check that out - that is some DEEP ****. Somewhere in there is the answer - I just ain't found it! Hormones are heavy-duty jive man.

EDIT: Oh well - the link won't post correctly. The asteriscs should be **************.com

EDIT #2: **** me! Apparently the URL itself is filtered by the profanity filter. But - it's not profane in the least. LOL
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

http://www.**************.com/forum/...on-therapy-101

^^Check that out - that is some DEEP ****. Somewhere in there is the answer - I just ain't found it! Hormones are heavy-duty jive man.

EDIT: Oh well - the link won't post correctly. The asteriscs should be **************.com

EDIT #2: **** me! Apparently the URL itself is filtered by the profanity filter. But - it's not profane in the least. LOL

Just add a space between some of the letters.

Example: www.c ocktail.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Lean Xtreme at recommended dose won't drive testosterone levels low. In fact, it is chronic cortisol that drives testosterone low, not vice versa.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about lean xtreme
    By darkvard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 07:21 AM