Some NEW Triazole blood work

  1. Some NEW Triazole blood work


    A guy from BB.com ran Triazole for 25 days. Here are his numbers:

    Starting Total Test Levels: 481
    Ending Total Test Levels: 869

    Starting Free Test: 67.8
    Ending Free Test: 140

    Starting Estrogen: 109
    Ending Estrogen: 86.1


    Before:



    After:



    Yeah, really. In terms of percentages that is

    81% INCREASE in Total test

    106% INCREASE in Free test

    26.5% DECREASE in Estrogen


    Here is his final thoughts on the product.

    As you can see, in 25 days Triazole pretty much doubled all aspects of my testosterone levels with only a 21% drop in estrogen. Numbers don't lie. I will say that hands down this is THE BEST supplement I have ever used to date. There is no crazy price tag. There are no crazy advertisments There are no gimmicks. What we have here is a fair priced supplement that does nothing but constantly deliver results....outstanding ones.

    I will say it again, this product has been life changing for me. I can't even recall the last time I felt so fantastic taking a supplement...or period. I know most people will buy Triazole for PCT reasons, or for recomping, but the mood elevation I got from this alone would make this a staple product for me. Have I been deprived of feeling what is supposed to be normal all this time due to lack luster test levels? Perhaps. I could go on and on about how great Traizole is. but I feel there is no need...I have beaten it to death in this log. But what I will do is post the numbers. The before. The after. Thanks to all of those who supported my effort. Also thanks to those who love to hate.


    Mood Elevation: 10/10
    Strength Gains: 8/10
    Pumps/Muscle fullness: 8/10
    Sleep Quality: 9/10
    Aggression: 0/10 ( Sorry I was happy all the time )
    Libido: 8/10
    Intensity of orgasms: 9/10
    Lowering of blood pressure: 6/10
    Joint Pain: 5/10
    Increased hair growth / Pimples : 6/10
    Price VS. Results: 10/10
    Just another happy user.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    As has been the case from what I've seen across the board thus far, crazy numbers. Is there a list of what else he was taking at the time (or was it Triazole solo?)? or a link to his log that would indicate these?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    As has been the case from what I've seen across the board thus far, crazy numbers. Is there a list of what else he was taking at the time (or was it Triazole solo?)? or a link to his log that would indicate these?
    Triazole solo.

    His log is in the bb.com supp journal forum. Username ChristianLoving.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  4. Damn good raise in levels and drop in estro

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Triazole solo.

    His log is in the bb.com supp journal forum. Username ChristianLoving.
    Hi Robboe those numbers are impressive. I've actually been following Christian's log. What do you think his numbers would have reflected, obviously in a best guess scenario, if Christian had stacked Triazole with the new version of Act-X?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hi Robboe those numbers are impressive. I've actually been following Christian's log. What do you think his numbers would have reflected, obviously in a best guess scenario, if Christian had stacked Triazole with the new version of Act-X?
    Obviously this is speculation on my part, but given the way the products are designed to influence different pathways i'd expect synergy. I can't give actual numbers, but i'd expect the estrogen reading to stay the same, but total and free test to both be higher.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  7. Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........
    I hope i win a chance to try this stuff out.my test has been high for years.I can only dream of what this stuff would do to it.

  9. it will raise it nice, but like rob said it is extremely efficent in low test = me coming off pct ill def help stabilize it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........
    Boom: Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)

    Testosterone, everywhere.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wheres is link one dude went from 600 to over 1000 while stacking then, that super human test lvs........
    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post


    That was me..

    On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    That was me..

    On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks.
    Oh, hai 550lb deadlift!

    YouTube - 550.3gp
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  13. nice.though i was hoping better estrogen supresssion the way this was marketed at first.
    I have a lot of respect for DS now for doing this with all these lab results behind TRIAZOLE.
    I mean how many times have you heard a company claiming something similar and not released anything to back their claims?
    At least it will reduse estrogen the way it should..meaning you have less total estrogen when you had at the start after using it.
    **** ratios i want less E!

  14. Dropping estrogen with out crushing it can be very good. The 40-50% i remember being reported (off the top of my head) could be great.

  15. debating on dropping my clomid and just running triazole and activate xtreme for my upcoming pct....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There it is, over 1000 usually only comes on aas or rare super humans

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    That was me..

    On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks.
    wow thats nice work there

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pallojaakko View Post
    nice.though i was hoping better estrogen supresssion the way this was marketed at first.
    I have a lot of respect for DS now for doing this with all these lab results behind TRIAZOLE.
    I mean how many times have you heard a company claiming something similar and not released anything to back their claims?
    At least it will reduse estrogen the way it should..meaning you have less total estrogen when you had at the start after using it.
    **** ratios i want less E!
    As KillerKandia said above, you don't want to reduce estrogen too much. it plays its role in glycogen storage, joint lubrication, bone metabolism and cholesterol/blood lipids. You just want to tilt the balance in your favor!!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    wow thats nice work there
    He makes it look easy, huh?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    As KillerKandia said above, you don't want to reduce estrogen too much. it plays its role in glycogen storage, joint lubrication, bone metabolism and cholesterol/blood lipids. You just want to tilt the balance in your favor!!
    Too much would be maybe 80-90% decrease of your normal estrogen levels,10-20 % decrease is nothing specially if someone is having too high levels of estrogen while on AAS or starting PCT.
    If not using AAS this seems to be ok product, though nothing earth shaking with estrogen supressing.
    Letro and A'dex are still the way to go if someone really want's to supress estrogen

  21. ok..a bit over 20% here..still decent for OTC product.now that ATD and 6-Bromo are "illegal".

  22. Trust me you only want 20_30% too much is just as bad as low test. No libido deppression etc etc. tria is good stuff either herr today or tomorrow

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    wow thats nice work there
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    He makes it look easy, huh?
    Not so much anymore.. I did get back up to 455 for reps the other day with NO pain. I also hit 120's on DB for the first time since my wrist got screwed..

    At least Im moving in the right direction..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Not so much anymore.. I did get back up to 455 for reps the other day with NO pain. I also hit 120's on DB for the first time since my wrist got screwed..

    At least Im moving in the right direction..
    Nice!

    Thanks to Triazole my Trap Bar Deads have gone from 335lbs for 5 to 405 for 4 in four weeks. feelsgoodman.jpg
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  25. Nice numbers there.

    I actually like the smaller drop in estrogen as I'm not looking to use the product for PCT purposes, but for those worried, much of the other bloodwork has shown bigger drops in estrogen.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    That was me..

    On a cut I was getting stronger.. 550 PR on Dead Lift - Along with many other PR's throughout the 4 weeks.
    how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks

  27. Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    how you dosed / timing when you ran this stack?? how long you ran this ?? thanks
    I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I took it for 4 weeks. 3 Triazole/day(2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.) I was taking 4 Activate Xtreme/day(2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I did use triazole/actx for PCT after Estane. 4 weeks at 30mgs

    I dont have blood work this time, but felt great and continued to make gains throughout pct. This was end of last year and Im still doing fine.
    Sorry i meant to ask about the pct protocol with triazole , ax for the estane 4 weeker.Please elaborate on Timing , dosage and length of the pct. Did you started both products day 1 of pct or so? Will triazole solo be good enough for same cycle or activate xtreme is required?

    Btw, Any blood work from folks using triazole as pct only??

    thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Myself, I love Triazole, but I have found that running it with L-carnitine L-tartrate brings it to a different level. Not so much in the "feeling" area but the leaning out, tightness and vascularity. I am running 2caps am with 1200mg of LCLT and 1cap pm with 1200mg LCLT, the results easily beat any fat burner that I have tried. It's on the same level as Epistane in this area, at least for me. And I am not trying to lose weight, my diet has remained the same.
    Interdasting.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  31. The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  32. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The bloods In this thread just made me change my supplement schedule/plan. Added two separate 4 week runs of a activate/tz.. One in november '12 to start my bulk and one in march '13 to finish .. I stay a year ahead so I don't screw my levels up like I user to as a foolish/ignorant newb. Those results r too big to not try this out! Only question- would it be a bad idea to use triazole/activate for 4 weeks prior to 8 weeks of erase/erase pro? Too Long estrogen suppression?
    You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

    You mean without a 4 weeks break between? If so, then yes. Schedule a break between the cycles.
    Alright thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood work for Triazole etc. (Urgent)
    By zwilliby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Blood work done
    By heyarnold in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. Blood Work
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:09 AM
  4. Have blood work done when exactly?
    By FunkyTuna in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. Blood work done for Max LMG???
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in