** Wanna Log DS Triazole? APPLY WITHIN **

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

You’ve read the science and heard the feedback. Now is your chance to find out for YOURSELF for FREE! We are looking for THREE testers for Triazole to keep logs here on AnabolicMinds.com.

If you’re not up to speed, or you’ve been living under a rock for the past two months, more info on Triazole can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole.html

Our Criteria

18yrs +
No current androgen usage
Not currently on PCT and not to be used for PCT
No pre-existing medical condition(s)
Video logs hosted on YouTube GREATLY increase your chances
Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

US only folks, apologies to those outside of the country.

Tell us why we should pick you

You guys know the drill:

Past/present/future goals.
Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.
Recommendations for others.
Or anything else you'd like us to know.
Please do not apply if you have other logging obligations to fulfil

Fire away.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn. if iwasnt logging ton of stuff...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bump for DS- great opportunity here guys! im in johnnys boat... What am I not logging ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Would be all over this but would need to run in part of PCT

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log Triazole! I fulfill all of your criteria: no current androgen use, not in PCT, no pre-existing medical conditions, could do pics, am 18+ and live in the good ol' USA, and have no other logging to fulfill at the moment.

Why me?

My goals is getting shredded--perfect goal for an AI!

I am also VERY excited to see a new generations of AI's coming out that are non-steroidal (I don't like the lowering of anabolic compounds like DHT in steroidal AI's like formestane). If they work, I truly believe non-steroidal AI's are the wave of the future. Also the inclusion of CAPE (a natural SERM) in this product is incredibly interesting to me. That said, I'd love the opportunity to put Triazole through the ringer and thoroughly log my experience with the product on AM.

My diet is pretty clean. Lots of protein, careful with carbs (when, what kind, and how much), lots of veggies and fruit, fats from nuts and healthy oils. I'm holding right around 9.5% body fat, but have a goal of lowering that just a little (Triazole can you help me?).

...Oh and by the way, I kill it in the gym!

There's been a lot of buzz around here lately about Triazole. We've all seen the in-house blood work that was posted and we've all been wide-eyed after seeing those incredible numbers. Now with the potential of some good, articulate logs, the AM crew will have a lot of information to base a purchase off of.

Let's find out what maximum hormonal domination with Triazole is all about. Pick me!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys lets see some logs. I want to see how good this is so I know what to expect when I run it :sgrin:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill watch for entertainment

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn. if iwasnt logging ton of stuff...
I second the above^^^^

I just won the ap nut contest other wise I'd be all over this one.this is a great opt here.good luck to all that apply.

manbeast31

Awards
i would gladly log this for you i have a bottle activate x just sitting here waiting to be taken so what do you say:hmmm:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys lets see some logs. I want to see how good this is so I know what to expect when I run it :sgrin:
I'll be starting my log 4 October, in preparation for the Worlds, so look for that :)

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
what do we get for even logging for you? why should we take the time

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
You get to help increase the knowledge of your fellow AM members and you get a free bottle of Triazole. Sounds like a win-win to me. I can't believe this thread isn't blowing up yet.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Like mentioned already, you get the product for free.. In return we ask that you keep a log with your experience while using it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is producing people, get in on this and take advantage of it! Great product and great opportunity!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ill log abotle , to lazy to write a paragraph lmfao

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously? If you want to be a douche, take it elsewhere! :buttkick:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe this thread isn't blowing up yet.
me too I may have to see if I can log both products pending the approval of both parties because I'm really interested in this product.can't believe more apps aren't in for this.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ill log it

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We're not asking for a lot of info for the applications. If you take the five or minutes to fill out a decent application then it goes a long way to convince us that the log you may ultimately run will have good content.

For this reason freefall365 has already won his bottle to log.

Follow suit, guys!

bigpappa2805

Awards
I am 31 year old male, live in the US and ready to rock out triazole! Not using any androgens or a PCT. I am not doing any logs at the current moment. No prexisting medical conditions.

I need triazole in the worst way. My bloodwork 9/8/10:

Free Test 151 pg/mL
shbg 80
estradiol 45.5 pg/mL
Estrone by TMS 10.7 pg/ml
Total Estrogens 56.2 pg/ml

I went to being in shape, 10% to a fluffy 14%. I want my old physique back, and I am determined. I am a personal trainer, so I will spread the word about this product if I am tester!

My Diet is pretty clean 5 meals a day, and 1 cheat meal (Pizza on Sundays :)

Meal 1 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
1.5 Scoops Scivation 156 33 2 2
4 TSP Nat PB Buter 133 5 11 3
2 Cups Oats 311 13 5 54
99G BlueBerries 55 1 0 14
TOTAL 655 52 18 73

Meal 2 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
3 Egg beater 90 18 0 2
2 Eggs 210 12 9 2
6.5 oz Grapefruit 59 1 0 15
TOTAL 359 31 9 19

Meal 3 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
1.5 Scoops Scivation Whey 156 33 2 2
TOTAL 289 38 13 5

Meal 4 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
5oz Chicken Breast 140 35 0 0
16 Almonds 116 4 10 4
2 Cups Broccoli 60 6 6 15
TOTAL 316 45 16 19

Meal 5 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
TOTAL 289 38 13 5

Calories Protein Fat Carbs
WORKOUT TOTAL 1,908 204 68 120

I lift 5x per week. I currently bench press 365x1, Squat 365x1 and Deadlift 465. I am consistent not only with my training but also my diet. I am an animal in the gym, because only way to get results is with INTENSITY!

My goal is to get my physique back and will take weekly pictures. I will make this a very detailed log, because I will be honest about the product. I have used lots of supplements in my time, but I need something that is strong as an AI to help with my estradiol numbers.

I will get results, and let everyone know the effectiveness of this product!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I am 31 year old male, live in the US and ready to rock out triazole! Not using any androgens or a PCT. I am not doing any logs at the current moment. No prexisting medical conditions.

I need triazole in the worst way. My bloodwork 9/8/10:

Free Test 151 pg/mL
shbg 80
estradiol 45.5 pg/mL
Estrone by TMS 10.7 pg/ml
Total Estrogens 56.2 pg/ml

I went to being in shape, 10% to a fluffy 14%. I want my old physique back, and I am determined. I am a personal trainer, so I will spread the word about this product if I am tester!

My Diet is pretty clean 5 meals a day, and 1 cheat meal (Pizza on Sundays :)

Meal 1 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
1.5 Scoops Scivation 156 33 2 2
2 Cups Oats 311 13 5 54
99G BlueBerries 55 1 0 14
TOTAL 655 52 18 73

Meal 2 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
3 Egg beater 90 18 0 2
2 Eggs 210 12 9 2
6.5 oz Grapefruit 59 1 0 15
TOTAL 359 31 9 19

Meal 3 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
TOTAL 289 38 13 5

Meal 4 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
5oz Chicken Breast 140 35 0 0
16 Almonds 116 4 10 4
2 Cups Broccoli 60 6 6 15
TOTAL 316 45 16 19

Meal 5 Calories Protein Fat Carbs
TOTAL 289 38 13 5

Calories Protein Fat Carbs
WORKOUT TOTAL 1,908 204 68 120

I lift 5x per week. I currently bench press 365x1, Squat 365x1 and Deadlift 465. I am consistent not only with my training but also my diet. I am an animal in the gym, because only way to get results is with INTENSITY!

My goal is to get my physique back and will take weekly pictures. I will make this a very detailed log, because I will be honest about the product. I have used lots of supplements in my time, but I need something that is strong as an AI to help with my estradiol numbers.

I will get results, and let everyone know the effectiveness of this product!
Got my vote

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**Criteria**

18yrs + check
No current androgen usage check
Not currently on PCT and not to be used for PCT check
No pre-existing medical condition(s) check

Tell us why we should pick you

You guys know the drill:

past goals were bulking but now am focusing on getting shredded and improving on total overall good health

Diet/training. Past/Current Logs.

diet is slightly below maintenance in order to enduce a slow controlled loss of fat while keeping muscle.training is basic it consists of cardio and med range lifting.

I currently have no other logs at the present time though I have a pending log opt with virt from app nut but am currently waiting on product and have cleared placing this app with rob.

why pick me

this opt couldn't come at a better time for me.I'd use this supplement as a lean bulking agent.I'm also interested in the "other added as a plus" benefits of this supplement if you know what I mean wink wink which should add a little spice to the log.But seriously I've been researching the supplement for awhile and really think its solid.I trust matt and the ds company in putting out great products.If I'm picked I'll put together a top notch detailed and informative log that will help others learn and also help them in knowing what to expect from using this product.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Past/present/future goals:
I am a collegiate sprinter at a D2 college.So of course, my main goal is to get faster. Along with speed comes strength.Most sprinter are made or broken and the weight room. Just like at the top elite sprinter,they are no skinny guys! Lean mass,explosivness,and strength are my main goals.

Diet/training:
I have three meals a day along along protein shakes in between meals. I don't really have macros are anything since I don't have time as a student-athlete. As far as training wise, I am doing the 5/3/1 program.I'm also in conditioning for my sport on the track too.

Past/Current Logs:

I post up at the usp forums. You can see my logs are very extensive and details and I even have some video logging too.

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/stacks-logs/4536-flyin-saucer-stronger-faster-log.html

bigpappa2805

Awards
Add this to my other page:

I want to get to 6% bodyfat. I am determined, and have a solid plan. I am focusing on more "high" intensity training. I am doing a 1 sec concentric, and 3 sec eccentric with controlled form. I am also doing lower volume

Mon = Back THICKNESS + Lower Back
The focus of this workout is the SQUEEZE and HOLDING THE CONTRACTION. If you can’t hold the contraction the weight is too heavy.

Bent Over Row 1 set of 4-8 then decrease the weight and do 1 set of 8-12 (After resting a couple mins)

T-Bar Row 1.5 Reps- Do 6-10 of those for 3 sets.

Seated Cable Row 1.5 Reps Do 6-10 reps per set. 1 set = Wide Grip 1 set = Medium grip 1 set = Close grip

Deadlift 1 set of 4-8 then decrease the weight and do 1 set of 8-12 (After resting a couple mins)

Back Extension with Barbell behind your head 3 X 8-12

Back Extension Machine 3 X 8-12

Tues = Chest + Delts
Incline BB Press 3 X 6-10
Flat Bench Hammer Strength Machine 3 X 6-10
Incline DB Flies 3 X 6-10
Cable Crossover 3 X 6-10
Military Press (BB or DB) 3 X 6-10
DB Side Lateral 3 X 6-10
1-Arm Cable Lateral 3 X 6-10

Thurs = Back WIDTH + Traps/Rear Delts
Straight Arm Pulldown 3 X 6-10
Hammer Strength Reverse Grip Pulldown 3 X 6-10
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 3 X 6-10
Nautilus Pulldown 3 X 6-10
BB Shrug 3 X 6-10
Machine Shrug 3 X 6-10
Rear DB Lateral 3 X 6-10
Reverse Pec Dec 3 X 6-10

Fri = Arms + Calves
BB Curl 3 X 6-10
Close Grip Bench 3 X 6-10
Supinating DB Curl 3 X 6-10
Skull Crusher 3 X 6-10
BB Wrist Curl or Choice 3 X 6-10
Standing Calf Raise 3 X 6-10
Seated Calf Raise 3 X -10

Sat = Quads + Hams
Squats 3 X 6-10
SLD 3 X 6-10
Leg Press 3 X 6-10
Leg Curl 3 X 6-10
Leg Extension 3 X 6-10
Adductor & Abductor 3 X 6-10

Cardio
5xper week 45 mins (HR varies)

Why me?
Because I have high estrogen levels, and will get bloodwork to see if this stuff works. I will give a very detailed log, and am I excited for the opportunity.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
More pplcmon

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to Freefall!!

I would love to run this, but I would definitely use as part of PCT. :(

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Past/present/future goals:
I've been out of the gym for about 4 months due to a reoccurring wrist injury. Before I got out I was bench 185 for 5 reps and I weighed about 192. My current goal is to get back to that using Joe DeFranco's Built like a Badass and bulking like king kong.

Diet/training:
I stay at around 3500 cals a day getting at least 200 g of protein. I don't have my macros set out but I eat extremely clean. My training program is Joe Defranco's built like a badass.

Past/Current Logs:

Haven't logged much but here are the links: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/146975-motivate-perform-sample.html

Can definitely add pics to the log and possibly a video.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice apps guys. Bumpin this up.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, i've made my picks and i'll actually give my reasonings for them too.

First up is freefall365 - He gave a lot of info in his application, which shows me that his log will have detail. He wants to diet down using Triazole and i'd like to see how he does.

Next is bigpappa2805 - We have plenty blood work for Triazole, so that did not swing it. What did swing it, is that bigpappa2805 is in his early thirties and wants to reclaim the body he once had. I am interested in seeing him achieve this with Triazole.

Finally, and i had to deliberate this decision a lot - wsaucer is chosen for a couple of reasons - firstly, his goal is performance-oriented which puts a whole new twist on his log, and secondly, the link to his log on USP's forum showed great detail and an approach that is rarely seen in these logs.

Guys, please PM me your full names and addresses and i'll get the product out to you ASAP.

The two close contenders - mich29 and weakestlink - i'd really like you to throw your names into the hat when we do another log call out, probably starting next week, for the new Activate Xtreme! :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, i've made my picks and i'll actually give my reasonings for them too.

First up is freefall365 - He gave a lot of info in his application, which shows me that his log will have detail. He wants to diet down using Triazole and i'd like to see how he does.

Next is bigpappa2805 - We have plenty blood work for Triazole, so that did not swing it. What did swing it, is that bigpappa2805 is in his early thirties and wants to reclaim the body he once had. I am interested in seeing him achieve this with Triazole.

Finally, and i had to deliberate this decision a lot - wsaucer is chosen for a couple of reasons - firstly, his goal is performance-oriented which puts a whole new twist on his log, and secondly, the link to his log on USP's forum showed great detail and an approach that is rarely seen in these logs.

Guys, please PM me your full names and addresses and i'll get the product out to you ASAP.

The two close contenders - mich29 and weakestlink - i'd really like you to throw your names into the hat when we do another log call out, probably starting next week, for the new Activate Xtreme! :D
I gotta be honest those are some great picks.I'm going to looking forward to reading and watching the logs develop.congrads guys:banana:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. Looking forward to your logs. Be sure to link them in here so that we can follow.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on info for wsaucer.
Sorry about the wait Robboe, I was too busy checking my PMs and not the thread. I just PM'd you and I am eagerly waiting to start so ship it fast!

I want to thank you for choosing me,and I will start my log ASAP

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the wait Robboe, I was too busy checking my PMs and not the thread. I just PM'd you and I am eagerly waiting to start so ship it fast!

I want to thank you for choosing me,and I will start my log ASAP
Good to hear. We'll get them out today.