What is Triazole™?

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. What is Triazole™?


    There is a lot of mystery surrounding the upcoming product by Driven Sports. To date, all that has been released is that it is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) and that it will go by the name of Triazole™. Driven Sports President Matt Cahill has, however, been quoted online as saying that Triazole™ “will not be a single ingredient product, it will not contain any steroidal compounds, it will not be illegal for athlete's to use UNLESS your organization has a blanket clause for all aromatase inhibitors (AI).”


    The actual driving force behind the product, he states, “is based off of Letrozole's structure which we believe to be the king of AIs.” Letrozole is a prescription aromatase inhibitor that significantly lowers estrogen. Cahill adds, “It does lower estrogen (better then any OTC steroidal AI I’ve seen) and it does boost test but I am not releasing amounts just yet. There is blood work on multiple users which will eventually be posted.”

    More EXCLUSIVE Triazole™ information coming soon!!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. What are we looking at for release date ?

    Cheers
    •   
       


  3. I can't wait to give this a go!!!!!!! I will be first in line!

  4. My main question about this product would be libido. Letro can kill ones libido, now i realize this isnt letro but still, DS always puts out good products so im confident it will be good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My main question about this product would be libido. Letro can kill ones libido, now i realize this isnt letro but still, DS always puts out good products so im confident it will be good.
    No complaints from the alpha testers!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    No complaints from the alpha testers!
    Can we get some sponsored logs up in here?

  7. interesting

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Can we get some sponsored logs up in here?
    Yes we can. I'll be asking for loggers in the not too distant future, so keep an eye out!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. I'll log it for ya !!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yes we can. I'll be asking for loggers in the not too distant future, so keep an eye out!
    Will do!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    No complaints from the alpha testers!
    Very nice.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. very excited for this product, would love to log this or see logs in terms of lowering estro or affects it may have on gyno or related symptons along with rebound coming off of it.....any estimate on when this stuff's going to be released?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  13. so this is a AI?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    so this is a AI?
    That is correct
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. WHEN IS IT OUT SO I CAN PUT IT IN MY BODY?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    very excited for this product, would love to log this or see logs in terms of lowering estro or affects it may have on gyno or related symptons along with rebound coming off of it.....any estimate on when this stuff's going to be released?
    We got a guy running a log on bodyspace that i'll link to once it gets going.

    We also have several users blood panels that we'll post in due time.

    As for gyno, we make no claims. The success rate with gyno reduction from AIs is really hit-and-miss. What it tends to come down to, is that if its something you'd have for several years since puberty, it's not gonna go away completely i'm afraid. Not unless it gets cut out by a surgeon.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    WHEN IS IT OUT SO I CAN PUT IT IN MY BODY?
    THIS MADE ME LOL!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We got a guy running a log on bodyspace that i'll link to once it gets going.

    We also have several users blood panels that we'll post in due time.

    As for gyno, we make no claims. The success rate with gyno reduction from AIs is really hit-and-miss. What it tends to come down to, is that if its something you'd have for several years since puberty, it's not gonna go away completely i'm afraid. Not unless it gets cut out by a surgeon.
    would love to see the log....i understand you can't make gyno claims...theres always that hope that ppl will start reducing what they have while using an AI....one day i'm faithful that they will have a surefire way to getting rid of existing gyno as it's getting worse and worse in american men
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    so this is a AI?
    Among other things. Strong liver protectant, anti-oxidant, anti-catabolic, SERM, anti-estrogen...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    would love to see the log....i understand you can't make gyno claims...theres always that hope that ppl will start reducing what they have while using an AI....one day i'm faithful that they will have a surefire way to getting rid of existing gyno as it's getting worse and worse in american men
    I'll link you to it when its gets going.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yes we can. I'll be asking for loggers in the not too distant future, so keep an eye out!
    will it be potent enough for a cycle of test at 700mg?

    in terms of gyno prevention. and keeping it at bay.

    Numbers at this point are a huge deal to me as im starting a cycle in august probably. and if not august then around Xmas time.

    and this would be nice to have as a few bottles. to test it and use it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Among other things. Strong liver protectant, anti-oxidant, anti-catabolic, SERM, anti-estrogen...
    SERM? im sorry.... did i hear you say its a SERM? In what respects? phytoestrogen?

    theres only one ERa antagonist i know of thats herbal.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Among other things. Strong liver protectant, anti-oxidant, anti-catabolic, SERM, anti-estrogen...
    WHAT,wait,What. SERM where

  24. Is this featuring products already on the market or will the main ingredient be a new compound?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. yes can we use this with T ??????????????? if so! i will order ASAP
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  26. is this some sort of all in one pct?

  27. DUDE WHEN IS THIS COMMING ! I WANT IT
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    DUDE WHEN IS THIS COMMING ! I WANT IT
    christmas in july for jasen lol

    i am interested in this product but for goodness sakes let jasen log this for AM haha
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  29. i will find a way to gain 20lb of it loll. im jut very in love with AI;s i belive it i the future of LEGAL T booters. DS has alway been quiet the head guy in this department
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  30. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    will it be potent enough for a cycle of test at 700mg?

    in terms of gyno prevention. and keeping it at bay.

    Numbers at this point are a huge deal to me as im starting a cycle in august probably. and if not august then around Xmas time.

    and this would be nice to have as a few bottles. to test it and use it.
    We are not going to make any recommendations about whether you use this for injectable PCT. The more astute of you will make your own decisions based on the bloodwork we release.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole by itself
    By CrabJab212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Triazole in PCT for SD?
    By enhanced in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Triazole and I
    By sluggy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:11 AM
  4. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in