SICK Adrenalean Deal At the Planet!

  1. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    629917
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SICK Adrenalean Deal At the Planet!


    Adrenalean + a free T-Shirt for 19.99!!!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  2. New Member
    The Batman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

    That is sick deal. Might have to buy one just so I can represent with the DS shirt. I also just noticed ActX is currently on sale at 33.25. I think i'm gonna have to stock up!
  3. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    629917
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    That is sick deal. Might have to buy one just so I can represent with the DS shirt. I also just noticed ActX is currently on sale at 33.25. I think i'm gonna have to stock up!
    Yep. Act-X/LX are 10% off as well!!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    •   
       

  4. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3780
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They already sold out. I had to overnight them more Adrenalean today, with hats and shirts.
  5. New Member
    Ace28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

    That is a sweet deal, i just picked up a couple bottles. I'm also very pleased to see the hat and tank i got were of high quality!! TY, DS very generous offer!
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3780
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    That is a sweet deal, i just picked up a couple bottles. I'm also very pleased to see the hat and tank i got were of high quality!! TY, DS very generous offer!
    No problem, hope you like the Adrenalean. We didnt skimp at all when it came to the shirts and hats.
  7. New Member
    illfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%

    Just got my Adrenalean in today and I gotta say that the blue tank top is pretty freakin' cool. I wasn't sure if I would like it when I ordered but I'm glad I did.

    Now lets hope this Adrenalean works good; I'm not too concerned with fat loss, but I'm hoping it can give me some discernable mental effects and energy. Most stimulants don't touch me. Unfortunately.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3780
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by illfoo View Post
    Just got my Adrenalean in today and I gotta say that the blue tank top is pretty freakin' cool. I wasn't sure if I would like it when I ordered but I'm glad I did.

    Now lets hope this Adrenalean works good; I'm not too concerned with fat loss, but I'm hoping it can give me some discernable mental effects and energy. Most stimulants don't touch me. Unfortunately.
    Then start at 3 caps per dose.
  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,018
    Rep Power
    1397304
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Then start at 3 caps per dose.

    Im at 4 at each dose. Is there anything i can do to make my body not adapt to the dosage? Anything i can take? It seems my body adapts to pea very very quickly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3780
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im at 4 at each dose. Is there anything i can do to make my body not adapt to the dosage? Anything i can take? It seems my body adapts to pea very very quickly.
    Really...try this, its a new dosing Ive been playing around with. 2 caps then 30-40minutes later 2 caps. For me its a much stronger feeling. Also extra quercitin might help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SICK Deal on Forged Steel!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 02:27 PM
  2. NP has Prime for a sick deal!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. Nutra Planet Trione making me sick.
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 05:11 AM
  4. Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:07 AM
  5. Sick: 1 day w/o food/PheraPlex big deal?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in