Lean Xtreme (Forskolin)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Lean Xtreme (Forskolin)

How much Forskolin is in one cap of Lean Xtreme?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    How much Forskolin is in one cap of Lean Xtreme?
    Its a prop blend, so we can't give out exact amounts. I will say that the at the recommended dosing, the forskolin content is more than adequate and is in line with research.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Its a prop blend, so we can't give out exact amounts. I will say that the at the recommended dosing, the forskolin content is more than adequate and is in line with research.
    i seem to react very well to lx, more than 2 a day and my joints are painful. is that enough to get benefit from forskolin?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i seem to react very well to lx, more than 2 a day and my joints are painful. is that enough to get benefit from forskolin?
    I would say so. Lets not forget its a 40% extract vs. 20% in most products.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I would say so. Lets not forget its a 40% extract vs. 20% in most products.
    it's strange that i can't take drive because of stomach issues, but lean ex doesn't effect me that way. lean ex is one of my favorite supps, in the top 10.
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

The results people get on LX have been overwhelmingly positive. Almost everyday we get a new email from someone who has lost fat around their waist but have gained size on some other bodypart. Its a great product and I wish it werent so strong cause I would love to use it.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    The results people get on LX have been overwhelmingly positive. Almost everyday we get a new email from someone who has lost fat around their waist but have gained size on some other bodypart. Its a great product and I wish it werent so strong cause I would love to use it.
    someone else posted in another section that drive caused him bad stomach issues but just forskolin didn't. lean extreme is the only other supp ive taken with forskolin in high enough quantity do be effective, and like i said ive never had stomach issues with lean ex. bad drying of joints at over 2 caps ed, but no stomach issues.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

someone else posted in another section that drive caused him bad stomach issues but just forskolin didn't. lean extreme is the only other supp ive taken with forskolin in high enough quantity do be effective, and like i said ive never had stomach issues with lean ex. bad drying of joints at over 2 caps ed, but no stomach issues.
    I dont have any problems with the forskolin its cortisol getting too low. I have a titanium shoulder and ankle. As soon as cortisol dips everything that is metal really starts to hurt. The science behind LX is so good it kill sme that I cant use it.
  9. Registered User

I dont have any problems with the forskolin its cortisol getting too low. I have a titanium shoulder and ankle. As soon as cortisol dips everything that is metal really starts to hurt. The science behind LX is so good it kill sme that I cant use it.
    i hear you, i really do. at almost 50 if i go over 2 caps ed i am creaking like the tinman of OZ. lean extreme is one of the only supps ive ever used that i have to underdose. btw sorry to hear about your heavy metal thing, just got told yesterday i am a candidate for knee replacement in near future. must be a biitch to fly.
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

i hear you, i really do. at almost 50 if i go over 2 caps ed i am creaking like the tinman of OZ. lean extreme is one of the only supps ive ever used that i have to underdose. btw sorry to hear about your heavy metal thing, just got told yesterday i am a candidate for knee replacement in near future. must be a biitch to fly.
    Oh you have no idea. At big airports its a real problem, especially JFK and Miami. Good luck with the knee surgery when you get there.
  11. Registered User

Oh you have no idea. At big airports its a real problem, especially JFK and Miami. Good luck with the knee surgery when you get there.
    hey thanks, man. good luck to you too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  3. Ideal time to take Activate Xtreme and/or Forskolin?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM