Lean Xtreme (Forskolin)

  1. Registered User
    coug42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9371

    Lean Xtreme (Forskolin)


    How much Forskolin is in one cap of Lean Xtreme?

  2. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown - Washington D.C.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    156095

    Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    How much Forskolin is in one cap of Lean Xtreme?
    Its a prop blend, so we can't give out exact amounts. I will say that the at the recommended dosing, the forskolin content is more than adequate and is in line with research.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Its a prop blend, so we can't give out exact amounts. I will say that the at the recommended dosing, the forskolin content is more than adequate and is in line with research.
    i seem to react very well to lx, more than 2 a day and my joints are painful. is that enough to get benefit from forskolin?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown - Washington D.C.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    156095

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i seem to react very well to lx, more than 2 a day and my joints are painful. is that enough to get benefit from forskolin?
    I would say so. Lets not forget its a 40% extract vs. 20% in most products.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I would say so. Lets not forget its a 40% extract vs. 20% in most products.
    it's strange that i can't take drive because of stomach issues, but lean ex doesn't effect me that way. lean ex is one of my favorite supps, in the top 10.
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    The results people get on LX have been overwhelmingly positive. Almost everyday we get a new email from someone who has lost fat around their waist but have gained size on some other bodypart. Its a great product and I wish it werent so strong cause I would love to use it.
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    The results people get on LX have been overwhelmingly positive. Almost everyday we get a new email from someone who has lost fat around their waist but have gained size on some other bodypart. Its a great product and I wish it werent so strong cause I would love to use it.
    someone else posted in another section that drive caused him bad stomach issues but just forskolin didn't. lean extreme is the only other supp ive taken with forskolin in high enough quantity do be effective, and like i said ive never had stomach issues with lean ex. bad drying of joints at over 2 caps ed, but no stomach issues.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    someone else posted in another section that drive caused him bad stomach issues but just forskolin didn't. lean extreme is the only other supp ive taken with forskolin in high enough quantity do be effective, and like i said ive never had stomach issues with lean ex. bad drying of joints at over 2 caps ed, but no stomach issues.
    I dont have any problems with the forskolin its cortisol getting too low. I have a titanium shoulder and ankle. As soon as cortisol dips everything that is metal really starts to hurt. The science behind LX is so good it kill sme that I cant use it.
  9. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    I dont have any problems with the forskolin its cortisol getting too low. I have a titanium shoulder and ankle. As soon as cortisol dips everything that is metal really starts to hurt. The science behind LX is so good it kill sme that I cant use it.
    i hear you, i really do. at almost 50 if i go over 2 caps ed i am creaking like the tinman of OZ. lean extreme is one of the only supps ive ever used that i have to underdose. btw sorry to hear about your heavy metal thing, just got told yesterday i am a candidate for knee replacement in near future. must be a biitch to fly.
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hear you, i really do. at almost 50 if i go over 2 caps ed i am creaking like the tinman of OZ. lean extreme is one of the only supps ive ever used that i have to underdose. btw sorry to hear about your heavy metal thing, just got told yesterday i am a candidate for knee replacement in near future. must be a biitch to fly.
    Oh you have no idea. At big airports its a real problem, especially JFK and Miami. Good luck with the knee surgery when you get there.
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Oh you have no idea. At big airports its a real problem, especially JFK and Miami. Good luck with the knee surgery when you get there.
    hey thanks, man. good luck to you too.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  3. Ideal time to take Activate Xtreme and/or Forskolin?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in