Glucophase on CKD

1. Registered User
    Answers

Glucophase on CKD

Just from looking at this product I am thinking about using it for an upcoming CKD diet. It looks like it would be best to use it at the beginning of the low/no carb phase to get into Ketosis, then once in Ketosis dont use it again until the carb up. At that point it should help force lots of carbs into the glycogen depleted muscles. Does this sound like the best way to use for CKD?

2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I believe the original write-up mentioned the use of GXR in that way.. It would work, no doubt..
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Just from looking at this product I am thinking about using it for an upcoming CKD diet. It looks like it would be best to use it at the beginning of the low/no carb phase to get into Ketosis, then once in Ketosis dont use it again until the carb up. At that point it should help force lots of carbs into the glycogen depleted muscles. Does this sound like the best way to use for CKD?
    I've used GXR multiple times during both CKD and TKD to assist with dropping back into ketosis after a big carbup. I've also experimented with using it DURING the carbup as well. Both ways it gives you a DEFINITE boost in nutrient partitioning and helps to drop back into ketosis like mad fast.

As an avid ketogenic dieter it is second only behind a solid multi on my list of ckd supps.

SCT
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth View Post
    I've used GXR multiple times during both CKD and TKD to assist with dropping back into ketosis after a big carbup. I've also experimented with using it DURING the carbup as well. Both ways it gives you a DEFINITE boost in nutrient partitioning and helps to drop back into ketosis like mad fast.

As an avid ketogenic dieter it is second only behind a solid multi on my list of ckd supps.

SCT
    Would you mind sharing what supps you use to both get into ketosis and force max carbs into muscles?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Would you mind sharing what supps you use to both get into ketosis and force max carbs into muscles?
    For specifically dealing with getting back into ketosis and glycogen supercompensation? Pretty much just GXR and extra ala. They work pretty darn well,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ketosis on CKD between carb refeeds
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 12:57 PM
  2. Sesamin on CKD
    By TheMyth in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:02 PM
  3. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM
  4. Stalling on CKD
    By DreamWeaver in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:33 AM
  5. drinking on ckd
    By Rictor33 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 09:08 AM