New Glucophase

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I don't understand why you are switching to NA-R-ALA.

    KRALA > NARALA in terms of stability.
    Did I say we were switching? Sorry but no hints until its almost finished. Everyone will be happy with the new version.


  2. is the new IGF-1 boosting stuff still gonna be a part of the new glucophase?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    is the new IGF-1 boosting stuff still gonna be a part of the new glucophase?
    As of right now yes.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    As of right now yes.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    As of right now yes.
    ****ing sweet!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..
    There isn't a major market for blood sugar control. yeah, you'd expect the diabetics and such to jump all over them, but overall they don't. Or if they do, they don't look towards a bodybuilding company for their supply (although we did have a fair few diabetic GXR customers who were not bodybuilders). There is, however, a major market for natural anabolics, and with the potency of GXR* for partitioning, it just fits well with the concept.

    *The new product will not be old GXR + something new. It will be some of the old GXR + something new + something new + something new. Maybe with another lil' something new for good measure.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There isn't a major market for blood sugar control. yeah, you'd expect the diabetics and such to jump all over them, but overall they don't. Or if they do, they don't look towards a bodybuilding company for their supply (although we did have a fair few diabetic GXR customers who were not bodybuilders). There is, however, a major market for natural anabolics, and with the potency of GXR* for partitioning, it just fits well with the concept.

    *The new product will not be old GXR + something new. It will be some of the old GXR + something new + something new + something new. Maybe with another lil' something new for good measure.
    Sounds like a lot of new....
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  8. I love that new supp smell!

  9. D@MMIT! You DS b@stards arent around here enough anymore... what happened to AM???

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Sounds like a lot of new....
    Two of the "something new" have me giddy like a kid on christmas morning.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Two of the "something new" have me giddy like a kid on christmas morning.
    but still no ETA on this?

  12. Anyone from Az who wants some of the Old Gxr I have some at my store that i will gladly discount as i believe it expired last month.......Also, just wondering how long after the exp date will the product be good for?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Anyone from Az who wants some of the Old Gxr I have some at my store that i will gladly discount as i believe it expired last month.......Also, just wondering how long after the exp date will the product be good for?
    Not sure how long exactly it would be good for.

    Although, you should buy it, take it home, and send it to me! I'll pay whatever it takes!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Anyone from Az who wants some of the Old Gxr I have some at my store that i will gladly discount as i believe it expired last month.......Also, just wondering how long after the exp date will the product be good for?
    Where in AZ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Also, just wondering how long after the exp date will the product be good for?
    Most products lose 10% strength months after expiration date, so it should be ok for another 6-8 months before it weakens..

  16. This question might be too early, so I understand if it goes unanswered;
    So if GXR2.0 will be a combo product to help with IGF-1 levels too, does that mean we wont be able to take it month after month?

  17. Gilbert Az but the 3 bottles were purchased yesterday by an Am member at a great price too

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Gilbert Az but the 3 bottles were purchased yesterday by an Am member at a great price too
    Too bad.

    Wait, Gilbert? What store?

  19. Nutri-Sport its on Gilbert and Guadalupe

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Nutri-Sport its on Gilbert and Guadalupe
    Oh, word? I haven't been in there in a while.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    This question might be too early, so I understand if it goes unanswered;
    So if GXR2.0 will be a combo product to help with IGF-1 levels too, does that mean we wont be able to take it month after month?
    Bump to this question.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    This question might be too early, so I understand if it goes unanswered;
    So if GXR2.0 will be a combo product to help with IGF-1 levels too, does that mean we wont be able to take it month after month?
    I'll definitely let matt/rob answer this one.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  23. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    but still no ETA on this?
    Ixnay my hombre.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    This question might be too early, so I understand if it goes unanswered;
    So if GXR2.0 will be a combo product to help with IGF-1 levels too, does that mean we wont be able to take it month after month?
    I don't see any negatives from using continuously as the design currently stands.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  25. Rob,
    It would be great if we could get you to post a vid of you saying Dr. Evil's "He'd make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark".

    What with your new avatar and all...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Rob,
    It would be great if we could get you to post a vid of you saying Dr. Evil's "He'd make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark".

    What with your new avatar and all...
    I didn't even notice that it was removed!

    Anyhoo, sorted now.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  27. just wanted ti give a bump to see if there was any news on this-

  28. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    just wanted ti give a bump to see if there was any news on this-
    We need to sort out the patent stuff before we will release any information about this product. We are aiming for a June release though.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We need to sort out the patent stuff before we will release any information about this product. We are aiming for a June release though.
    Is June still the target month?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vasu View Post
    Is June still the target month?
    June 2009

  31. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    June 2009
    Smart-ass alert!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    We need to sort out the patent stuff before we will release any information about this product. We are aiming for a June release though.
    just looked at the calendar, and to my surprise. IT'S JUNE!!!!!

  33. Yeah, sorry guys, but unfortunately some bigger fish have to take presidence for now.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  34. sucks that it got delayed, but cool to know DS is workin on big things.How far back do u think this is?End of summer?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yeah, sorry guys, but unfortunately some bigger fish have to take presidence for now.
    I miss you Glucophase, so much.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  36. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I miss you Glucophase, so much.
    No worries, I miss it that much as well...AND I get to bug Robboe every single day.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  37. how much of a pushback do u think?

  38. Hopefully its on hold for something special. But why are professional bodybuilders bigger and leaner than in the 90's? Insulin, GH, and IGF. Well if the new glucophase mimics insulin to an extent with an effect on increased IGF, don't you have the perfect product that everyone wants and needs to use. Even those that don't want to touch the Grey Market arena would use a product like this and this added to one of those anabolics would be so powerful. Just expressing my frustration in writing.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yeah, sorry guys, but unfortunately some bigger fish have to take presidence for now.

    Your Mom?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Your Mom?
    !!!!!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  3. NEW guy here!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 10:29 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
  5. New Member n00b
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Log in
Log in