New Glucophase

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr View Post
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
    Matt - any ETA you can give us?

In the meantime - I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk for GXR. Just got one bottle a few weeks ago.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr View Post
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
    God I love news like this.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Matt - any ETA you can give us?

In the meantime - I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk for GXR. Just got one bottle a few weeks ago.
    Try some Vitamin Shoppes also. A few people have gotten some insane deals on it there.

I cant give a ETA yet, but it is the next in line. One compound left to nail down for consitent sourcing and we should be all set. Hopefully before the the end of spring.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Try some Vitamin Shoppes also. A few people have gotten some insane deals on it there.

I cant give a ETA yet, but it is the next in line. One compound left to nail down for consitent sourcing and we should be all set. Hopefully before the the end of spring.
    Not my store, I bought up the last bottles in december/jan
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Not my store, I bought up the last bottles in december/jan
    yeah there are very few left out there and some are close to exp dates. they are still perfectly good but the store may not sell them. if you can find them they are usually very cheap.
    •   

6. I don't have any VS's near me, Matt. Which sucks.
    There is one in New Orleans - but I'm not going to NOLA for DS supps. Sorry.

7. Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..

8. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..
    The true brains behind DS is back. Thats where. The man who brought REAL innovation to the industry.

Ah, the good old days of bulk powders. Waiting up late nights for that buy now button to appear on the old DS page.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The true brains behind DS is back. Thats where. The man who brought REAL innovation to the industry.

Ah, the good old days of bulk powders. Waiting up late nights for that buy now button to appear on the old DS page.

Adams
    He's back alright...Big year for DS coming up!

10. End of spring, damn, looks like I'm going to have to follow the Palumbo diet a lot longer than I wanted to to get ready for Mexico, I'm going to miss that full look, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed when V2 comes out. I'll definitely try to and hit up every Vit Shoppe in Arizona looking for V1.

11. Just paid $84.00 for two bottles of Glucophase GXR. I pissed now but when they start kicking in, I'll think money well spent.

12. I have 5 spare bottles

I dont know how to take this stuff tho! LOL

13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I have 5 spare bottles

I dont know how to take this stuff tho! LOL
    Take 2 caps with meals containing carbs, too easy..

Or, take 2 caps with your post-workout shake/meal, as long as you got a good amount of carbs (30-50g)..

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox View Post
    Take 2 caps with meals containing carbs, too easy..

Or, take 2 caps with your post-workout shake/meal, as long as you got a good amount of carbs (30-50g)..
    thanx

15. Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    Just paid $84.00 for two bottles of Glucophase GXR. I pissed now but when they start kicking in, I'll think money well spent.
    Thats a steal. You cant find it anywhere and its the best product of its type. The new version will be even better when we get it done.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Thats a steal. You cant find it anywhere and its the best product of its type. The new version will be even better when we get it done.
    I wish I could find it for that cheap. I did shell out 50 for a bottle a while ago from a buddy....whatever it takes I say.

17. Any new ETA you wanna throw out there

18. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    I found it for cheaper just by per chance on Ebay.

19. Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    Any new ETA you wanna throw out there
    The next few months is the best I can give right now. Im still trying to source one of the compounds needed for it.

20. I don't understand why you are switching to NA-R-ALA.

KRALA > NARALA in terms of stability.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I don't understand why you are switching to NA-R-ALA.

KRALA > NARALA in terms of stability.
    Did I say we were switching? Sorry but no hints until its almost finished. Everyone will be happy with the new version.

22. is the new IGF-1 boosting stuff still gonna be a part of the new glucophase?

23. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    is the new IGF-1 boosting stuff still gonna be a part of the new glucophase?
    As of right now yes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    As of right now yes.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    As of right now yes.
    ****ing sweet!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..
    There isn't a major market for blood sugar control. yeah, you'd expect the diabetics and such to jump all over them, but overall they don't. Or if they do, they don't look towards a bodybuilding company for their supply (although we did have a fair few diabetic GXR customers who were not bodybuilders). There is, however, a major market for natural anabolics, and with the potency of GXR* for partitioning, it just fits well with the concept.

*The new product will not be old GXR + something new. It will be some of the old GXR + something new + something new + something new. Maybe with another lil' something new for good measure.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There isn't a major market for blood sugar control. yeah, you'd expect the diabetics and such to jump all over them, but overall they don't. Or if they do, they don't look towards a bodybuilding company for their supply (although we did have a fair few diabetic GXR customers who were not bodybuilders). There is, however, a major market for natural anabolics, and with the potency of GXR* for partitioning, it just fits well with the concept.

*The new product will not be old GXR + something new. It will be some of the old GXR + something new + something new + something new. Maybe with another lil' something new for good measure.
    Sounds like a lot of new....

28. I love that new supp smell!

29. [email protected]! You DS [email protected] arent around here enough anymore... what happened to AM???

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

30. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Sounds like a lot of new....
    Two of the "something new" have me giddy like a kid on christmas morning.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35