New Glucophase

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vasu View Post
    just ran out of my stash of Glucophase XR. Anyone have any idea what I can use in the mean time?
    Nutrabolics Insulean-K is good. Or you can just snag some k-r-ala.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

  2. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Nutrabolics Insulean-K is good. Or you can just snag some k-r-ala.
    Missing Q3 and Q4.
  3. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Missing Q3 and Q4.
    Well, its no glucophase!!!

    Seriously though, you won't find anything as good as GXR IMO. I am awaiting the new version as much as anyone else.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    just to double check-the new GXR(to be renamed)is also the new IGF-1 product?
  5. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    just to double check-the new GXR(to be renamed)is also the new IGF-1 product?
    To the best of my knowledge, I believe so. But things are subject to change.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  6. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, I believe so. But things are subject to change.
    cool-so at most if things change-there will be a new gxr and a seperate igf-1 supp?
  7. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    cool-so at most if things change-there will be a new gxr and a seperate igf-1 supp?
    Yeah. I know an IGF-1 product is in the works.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  8. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    I hate to say it, but I think DS missed the boat on product releases. There are 100's of fatburners/mood elevators/workout amplifiers out there, Basic Cuts (price and effectiveness) being one of the better of them, but there was only one GXR out there, blows Anabolic Pump out of water, JMO so if you have a fatburner already thats decent, why not roll out the 2nd Gen GXR first. I read BB boards and that's what everyone screams about, where can I find GXR? I know I took 4 a day religiously with Basic Cuts. Its kind of like the Burger King commercial, "I ordered a Whopper and I want my Whopper now, go get your manager!" Now you have people out there wasting money (looking for substitutes) on inferior products making other companies money while DS stays stagnant financially in that category of supps. Hopefully if there is a Gen 3 GXR, you at DS will produce enough V2 to hold everyone over until the 3rd is released.:burg:
  9. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think DS missed the boat on product releases. There are 100's of fatburners/mood elevators/workout amplifiers out there, Basic Cuts (price and effectiveness) being one of the better of them, but there was only one GXR out there, blows Anabolic Pump out of water, JMO so if you have a fatburner already thats decent, why not roll out the 2nd Gen GXR first. I read BB boards and that's what everyone screams about, where can I find GXR? I know I took 4 a day religiously with Basic Cuts. Its kind of like the Burger King commercial, "I ordered a Whopper and I want my Whopper now, go get your manager!" Now you have people out there wasting money (looking for substitutes) on inferior products making other companies money while DS stays stagnant financially in that category of supps. Hopefully if there is a Gen 3 GXR, you at DS will produce enough V2 to hold everyone over until the 3rd is released.:burg:
    The thing you don't know (and neither do I) are relative sales amounts.

    People may buy a sh*t-ton more stimulants than nutrient repartitioners - for instance. Hence - more profit in a new release of a stim.

    The other thing may be that Basic Cuts, which I agree is an incredibly awesome deal, isn't selling well now.

    I agree they have one helluva produce in GXR, but so much we don't know.

    The other thing you need to keep in mind is that we, the informed supplement buyers, are much different than the regular folks that may stumble upon BB.com or wherever to buy their supplements (or in Vitamin Shoppe - which DS is).
    Those people are what bring the profits - not us, since we are such a small group.

    Anyway - just a few things to think about before you rip Robbie and Steve a new one.
  10. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    The thing you don't know (and neither do I) are relative sales amounts.

    People may buy a sh*t-ton more stimulants than nutrient repartitioners - for instance. Hence - more profit in a new release of a stim.

    The other thing may be that Basic Cuts, which I agree is an incredibly awesome deal, isn't selling well now.

    I agree they have one helluva produce in GXR, but so much we don't know.

    The other thing you need to keep in mind is that we, the informed supplement buyers, are much different than the regular folks that may stumble upon BB.com or wherever to buy their supplements (or in Vitamin Shoppe - which DS is).
    Those people are what bring the profits - not us, since we are such a small group.

    Anyway - just a few things to think about before you rip Robbie and Steve a new one.
    Well said.

    I love GXR and would probably take it over just about anything else. However, the average supplement buyer generally will not choose an insulin management product over a fat burner. It really is more of a niche product, which is sad, because everyone should be using it.

    Don't worry though, the time you will have to wait will be worth it. GXR2 will top the first formula (which seems hard to do, because I have yet to try anything that compares).
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  11. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    I was not trying to rip anyone a new anything, just giving my opinion and probably a lot of others feel the same. I love the DS product line. I was just saying, and you proved to a point what I was saying, with the market being so saturated with "New" fatburners, DS will just be another face in the crowd. Who is to say the nutrition discount stores won't push this product as hard as like they did Basic Cuts and sales fall flat. As long as there is Muscletech, VPX, and Nutrex out there, nieve consumers will 100% of the time go after the marketing behind these fatburners. While DS pretty much had/has the whole nutrient partioning category (that works) on lockdown and I for one don't use fatburners everyday of the year, but I sure as hell did GXR. So I will just sit back and wait like every swole, red blooded American and wait until its release. I just have to go finish my bottle of Anabolic "No Results" and maybe try the Nutrabolics product.
  12. Registered User
    razal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    I somewhat agree. I've been reading and reading and seen they were talking about the release for six or more months. Kind of a let down for a lot of people. There are a lot of people looking for GSX and not much looking for a new fatburner.
    That being said DS knows where the money is, and those looking for GSX are just a small niche.
    I have heard so many good things about GSX, but will now how to use Insulean K. I've searched many boards and many threads, and there are a lot asking for GSX, and Insulean being recommended instead.
  13. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    I was not trying to rip anyone a new anything, just giving my opinion and probably a lot of others feel the same. I love the DS product line. I was just saying, and you proved to a point what I was saying, with the market being so saturated with "New" fatburners, DS will just be another face in the crowd. Who is to say the nutrition discount stores won't push this product as hard as like they did Basic Cuts and sales fall flat. As long as there is Muscletech, VPX, and Nutrex out there, nieve consumers will 100% of the time go after the marketing behind these fatburners. While DS pretty much had/has the whole nutrient partioning category (that works) on lockdown and I for one don't use fatburners everyday of the year, but I sure as hell did GXR. So I will just sit back and wait like every swole, red blooded American and wait until its release. I just have to go finish my bottle of Anabolic "No Results" and maybe try the Nutrabolics product.
    Again, we agree. Although Adrenalean (the new burner) is much different than the stuff on the market right now.

    I honestly can't wait for GXR. Also I've used "no results" and got nothing. Insulean K is decent, but no GXR.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  14. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by razal View Post
    I somewhat agree. I've been reading and reading and seen they were talking about the release for six or more months. Kind of a let down for a lot of people. There are a lot of people looking for GSX and not much looking for a new fatburner.
    That being said DS knows where the money is, and those looking for GSX are just a small niche.
    I have heard so many good things about GSX, but will now how to use Insulean K. I've searched many boards and many threads, and there are a lot asking for GSX, and Insulean being recommended instead.
    Again, I hear you. Although, it seems that if all the people that love GXR now would have been buying it before, it would have been a much better seller and probably not discontinued.

    I think the timing of the GXR2 release and the mindset that these insulin management products are highly useful will lead to a highly successful GXR2.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  15. Registered User
    razal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    Good point, though I thought it was just discontinued because they were reformulating it. Guess not.
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0

    Although I agree with you guys 100% that there are tons of fatburners, I feel Adrenalean is very different from them. That is what sets it apart. DS will never have the same advertsiing budget as Muscle Tech but thats not a reason to bring out a great product. Also our main reason for Adrenalean is that with all the fatburners out there we feel they fall short with enough energy and focus. And then you have plenty of stimulants out there that dont really burn fat, you just eat less. Adrenalean does both.

    Now with the new GXR there are a couple brand new compounds being used, that as always with us, is taking some time to source. Also because of what the final formula will be manipulating we will be filing a patent to protect it. No one will be dissapointed and its the next product we have scheduled for release.
  17. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Is the new GXR still one in the same with new new IGF-1 product?or are they seperate?And if u can say, is this 1 single igf-1 compound, or more of a synergy?and how potent do u think it will be?
  18. Registered User
    Sldgehmr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Is the new GXR still one in the same with new new IGF-1 product?or are they seperate?And if u can say, is this 1 single igf-1 compound, or more of a synergy?and how potent do u think it will be?
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
  19. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr View Post
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
    cant wait!
  20. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Damn tease Well I'll be happy as long as it is on par with the original. So we're probably looking March/April at the earliest?
  21. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr View Post
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
    Matt - any ETA you can give us?

    In the meantime - I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk for GXR. Just got one bottle a few weeks ago.
  22. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr View Post
    It is. Until the patents are finished being filed I really cant release anymore info but I can tell you it is potent. 3 people tested part of the final formula and we all did very well while testing it. We only release great products and this wont be any different.
    God I love news like this.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  23. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Matt - any ETA you can give us?

    In the meantime - I'll be watching Ebay like a hawk for GXR. Just got one bottle a few weeks ago.
    Try some Vitamin Shoppes also. A few people have gotten some insane deals on it there.

    I cant give a ETA yet, but it is the next in line. One compound left to nail down for consitent sourcing and we should be all set. Hopefully before the the end of spring.
  24. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Try some Vitamin Shoppes also. A few people have gotten some insane deals on it there.

    I cant give a ETA yet, but it is the next in line. One compound left to nail down for consitent sourcing and we should be all set. Hopefully before the the end of spring.
    Not my store, I bought up the last bottles in december/jan
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  25. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Not my store, I bought up the last bottles in december/jan
    yeah there are very few left out there and some are close to exp dates. they are still perfectly good but the store may not sell them. if you can find them they are usually very cheap.
  26. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    I don't have any VS's near me, Matt. Which sucks.
    There is one in New Orleans - but I'm not going to NOLA for DS supps. Sorry.
  27. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Where did the idea to combine a new glucophase with the new IGF-1 booster come from?Sounds like it's gonna be the perfect all around tool for cutting,recomp etc..
    The true brains behind DS is back. Thats where. The man who brought REAL innovation to the industry.

    Ah, the good old days of bulk powders. Waiting up late nights for that buy now button to appear on the old DS page.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The true brains behind DS is back. Thats where. The man who brought REAL innovation to the industry.

    Ah, the good old days of bulk powders. Waiting up late nights for that buy now button to appear on the old DS page.

    Adams
    He's back alright...Big year for DS coming up!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  30. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    End of spring, damn, looks like I'm going to have to follow the Palumbo diet a lot longer than I wanted to to get ready for Mexico, I'm going to miss that full look, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed when V2 comes out. I'll definitely try to and hit up every Vit Shoppe in Arizona looking for V1.
  31. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Just paid $84.00 for two bottles of Glucophase GXR. I pissed now but when they start kicking in, I'll think money well spent.
  32. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0

    I have 5 spare bottles

    I dont know how to take this stuff tho! LOL
  33. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I have 5 spare bottles

    I dont know how to take this stuff tho! LOL
    Take 2 caps with meals containing carbs, too easy..

    Or, take 2 caps with your post-workout shake/meal, as long as you got a good amount of carbs (30-50g)..
  34. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox View Post
    Take 2 caps with meals containing carbs, too easy..

    Or, take 2 caps with your post-workout shake/meal, as long as you got a good amount of carbs (30-50g)..
    thanx
  35. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    Just paid $84.00 for two bottles of Glucophase GXR. I pissed now but when they start kicking in, I'll think money well spent.
    Thats a steal. You cant find it anywhere and its the best product of its type. The new version will be even better when we get it done.
  36. Registered User
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Thats a steal. You cant find it anywhere and its the best product of its type. The new version will be even better when we get it done.
    I wish I could find it for that cheap. I did shell out 50 for a bottle a while ago from a buddy....whatever it takes I say.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  37. Registered User
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Any new ETA you wanna throw out there
  38. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Thats a steal. You cant find it anywhere and its the best product of its type. The new version will be even better when we get it done.
    I found it for cheaper just by per chance on Ebay.
  39. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    Any new ETA you wanna throw out there
    The next few months is the best I can give right now. Im still trying to source one of the compounds needed for it.
  40. Registered User
    Kuruption's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    I don't understand why you are switching to NA-R-ALA.

    KRALA > NARALA in terms of stability.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
  2. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 06:20 AM
  3. NEW guy here!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 09:29 AM
  4. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 10:28 AM
  5. New Member n00b
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in