Ordered some MP

  1. New Member
    jon1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

    Ordered some MP


    Currently on a cutting phase and waiting for my MP to come in a few days. I researched a lot about the stuff on this forum so thats what led me to try it. Eating 500 below maintanence, supplements currently using are CEE, Fish oil(10 g), AAKG(preworkout and before bed), multi vitamin, whey powder, Lean Xtreme, Taurine(preworkout only), and some caffeine(preworkout only too). I've read a lot about cramps and DOMS and hopefully don't have those sides when I'm on MP so I'll probably just stick with the 4-6 caps a day thing. If I'm on MP should I stop taking caffeine(since caffeine's a mild diuretic) and maybe lower my fish oil dosage?

  2. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1026
    Currently on a cutting phase and waiting for my MP to come in a few days. I researched a lot about the stuff on this forum so thats what led me to try it. Eating 500 below maintanence, supplements currently using are CEE, Fish oil(10 g), AAKG(preworkout and before bed), multi vitamin, whey powder, Lean Xtreme, Taurine(preworkout only), and some caffeine(preworkout only too). I've read a lot about cramps and DOMS and hopefully don't have those sides when I'm on MP so I'll probably just stick with the 4-6 caps a day thing. If I'm on MP should I stop taking caffeine(since caffeine's a mild diuretic) and maybe lower my fish oil dosage?
    I think you should be ok. I would definitely supplement with potassium and magnesium 300-500mg daily. It helped me with my cramps from MP, if they get too bad, reduce the dose and work back up again and you should be good to go.
  3. New Member
    superheavy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    No your caffeine will be fine to keep taking. Just dont let your water intake go down. MP helped me get into incredible condition, and like cougar said, supp with potassium and magnesium and start with four caps and work to six from there
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jon1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

    Does it matter if you take this with food or empty stomach? Should I take it before a workout?
  5. New Member
    superheavy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

    either or. MP helps you to dig into your bodies fat burning by shocking your own bodies metabolism to cause you to burn more fat than you normally would by itself, so when you take isnt all that crucial. I would also see about getting Glucophase too as it keeps from blood sugar levels from spiking and allowing you to burn your carbs rather than store them as fat and its a great antioxidant
  6. Board Sponsor
    uhockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavy1
    either or. MP helps you to dig into your bodies fat burning by shocking your own bodies metabolism to cause you to burn more fat than you normally would by itself, so when you take isnt all that crucial. I would also see about getting Glucophase too as it keeps from blood sugar levels from spiking and allowing you to burn your carbs rather than store them as fat and its a great antioxidant
    Big, and brainy.
  7. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    457
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    70.27%

    Make sure your pounding water like its going out of style man, anytime I went below 1 1/2 gallons I would start to cramp up a little bit.
  8. New Member
    jon1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

    Yes definitely! I try to get 1.5-2 gal/day.
  9. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8383
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1026
    Does it matter if you take this with food or empty stomach? Should I take it before a workout?
    I would recommend taking it with a meal for general convenience. No need to take pre-workout as it is not totally accute in its effects.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,764
    Rep Power
    1317343
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    30.74%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    The only time that I had any cramps was when I tried to stack MP, Sesamin, and LX. I felt that if I straightened my calf otu that it would rip off. My electrolytes were in check, but I guess the low cortisol is what caused the pain.
  11. Board Sponsor
    uhockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    49.63%

    MP + Sesa at max dose made me feel like death within 5 days, but at 4caps MP + 1cap sesa (week 1) and 2 caps (week 2-3) I liked it quite well.
  12. New Member
    jon1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

    Wow now I'm starting to feel some cramps.....or is it just DOMS. WEll, I feel it in my hams, calves, quads and lower back. Now I'm going to have to take some potassium and magnesium. I think this is my 3rd week now. Where did you guys feel your cramps?
  13. New Member
    jon1026's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

    Just curious, why does MP cause cramps? I guess it have a diuretic effect on the body?
  14. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1026
    Wow now I'm starting to feel some cramps.....or is it just DOMS. WEll, I feel it in my hams, calves, quads and lower back. Now I'm going to have to take some potassium and magnesium. I think this is my 3rd week now. Where did you guys feel your cramps?
    Pretty much the same place you did. My calves didn't want to cooperate, which made walking interesting. I would definitely start the magnesium and potassium and maybe drop the dose for a day or two if it gets too bad and then work back up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why should I order some Havoc or Epidrol?
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:00 PM
  2. just ordered some pgh from u-kits
    By BigMatty in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in