Announcement -- Big Pete Fox

1. Announcement -- Big Pete Fox

It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce that Big Pete has agreed to serve as a DS Company Rep. Pete has been a e-friend of mine and DS's for a while now, and after we had the chance to meet in person and truly get to know each other, we both realized that he was a natural fit for our team.

Pete's knowledge and character is only matched by his passion for the sport and helping others. He has achieve real accomplishments with his own physique and many clients.

Effective immediately, Pete will represent DS here and on several other boards. We also have several other "projects" that are in the making. They will take some time, as nothing will be done haphazardly, but as they unfold, you will begin to see the true synergies of Pete's talents with DS.

Please join me and the rest of the DS family in officially welcoming Pete aboard.

2. Congrats to BP and DS.

3. Congrats Big Pete...a great addition.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Pete drinks with a Yankee fan at Fenway at a NYY/SOX game and look what happens....and they say alcohol abuse is a victimless crime.

Congratulations BPF and DS
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. One mod down and my chances are getting better...Now to take the others out and MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Uhh, I mean grats Petey!

6. Congrats to Pete and DS!

7. Way to go BPF!

Look forward to what is to come forth :bruce3:

8. Congats on being part of their team.

9. Congrads BigPete. This sounds like a great oppurtunity. Good job.

10. Wow, this was sudden!

Thanks brothers, and thanks to two crazy New Yorkers I wouldn't mind gettin' kicked out a game with for the opportunity..

I'll do my best to give and get answers, also the usual training and diet advice is there for the asking as well..

I may even have afew product ideas, never can tell..

11. Great addition to a great company.

Congrats Big Pete and DS

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

12. Congratualtions Pete.

13. Pleasure you have you, Pete.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

14. Congrats Big Pete and DS. Looking forward to the results of the merger.

Now BP, first on your agenda is getting me pecs like you. I will gladly pay overnight shipping charges

15. Congrats BPF.
  16. tattoopierced1

congrats pete.. so are you going to be red and green now.. lol.

17. Congrats Pete!

18. Congrats Pete, on a well-deserved opportunity. If such a thing is even possible, he will start pimping DS at his shop even harder.

...it is amazing the type of bonding that can take place among a bunch of drunk males

19. Just want to say congrats there Peter. A great addition.

20. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Pete drinks with a Yankee fan at Fenway at a NYY/SOX game and look what happens....and they say alcohol abuse is a victimless crime.

Congratulations BPF and DS
    You can say that again!!! Congrats BP and DS!!!
    :bb:

21. You'll always be a mod in my heart Pete!!

Congrats!!

22. GO PETE, GO PETE!

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Wow, this was sudden!

Thanks brothers, and thanks to two crazy New Yorkers I wouldn't mind gettin' kicked out a game with for the opportunity..

I'll do my best to give and get answers, also the usual training and diet advice is there for the asking as well..

Great addition to the DS team. Congrats BigPete! How soon can we expect to see the Boa-drol?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Pleasure you have you, Pete.
    So BPF... that's the deal? You have to let Robboe "have you" to get this position? I don't remember reading about that part in the "A Night At Fenway..." thread.

j/k

Congrats to all! Great addition to the team.

dd

25. That Pete guy is not a bad free agent pick up

Congrats to DS and BPF

26. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    So BPF... that's the deal? You have to let Robboe "have you" to get this position? I don't remember reading about that part in the "A Night At Fenway..." thread.

j/k

dd
    It is written in his contract.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    It is written in his contract.
    Lol. Is that legal?

28. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Wow, this was sudden!

Congratulations Pete and DS! And the legend of DS continues...

Yeah baby!

M-
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave

j/k

dd
    Eh, I'd hurt him..

30. Congrats to both!!!

31. Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Lol. Is that legal?
    Under Rule of Rob it is, yes.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

32. congrats pete.

33. Congrats BP! But who are these Designer Supplements people of whom you speak? Never heard of them. Are they an offshoot of Legar Gear?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

34. Congrats Pete! Long time, no hear brotha... Looks like Designer is coming over to Lone Star :bruce1:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fox Main Event Announcement
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:39 PM
  3. Big Announcement!
    By mr.universe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 04:51 PM
  4. tne- advice needed big pete
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 07:28 AM
  5. Big Pete or Bobo...Anyone who knowa..
    By MaDmaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:07 PM