A night in Fenway with DS!!
- 05-23-2006, 03:13 AM
A night in Fenway with DS!!
I won't bore you with alot of blabbering in detail, so here's the funny parts, in no special order..
1. Twin Peak asks fo rme at the Vitamin Shoppe by Pete Fox.. My last name isn't Fox..
2. I've been up all damn morning, I get in to shower, and rush to meet up with TP..
3. TP called me "The most unhealthy in-shape person I know" after watching me smoke, and drink way too many beers..
4. I did say I wouldn't mention the actual ingredients, but I now know why a certain AI of theirs works so damn good!!
5. If a Red Sox fan hits a Yankee fan with a beer, the Yankee fan gets kicked out..
6. Not all RedSox fans are as$holes like I felt they always were..
7. Beowulf in total shock that I'm blubbering over the phone about how I'm at fenway Pawk with the guys from DS..
8. Twin Peak only noticed my NE accent in 3 words the whole time we talked, and I talk alot when drunk..
9. Luckily, I didin't have to go to jail for Brad(DS).. He behaved, sort of..
10. The short girl with the dark hair at GameOn, purrrrrr!
11. The chubbster at PourHouse, someone should've spit in her shot..
12. Those 3 NY chicks who went from 7-8 to 5-6, the one in the black pants had a booty Lil Jon and PitBull would write about..
13. I got a cool new gymbag..
14. Anyone from Boston would know it's quite a distance from Newbury st to Harvard Square walking.. I left TP at 1:40, got to Harvard @ 2am on the dot!
15. There will be an anouncement in regards to something goin' on with DS shortly..
16. I told the infamous story of how I got the name Pete Fox..
17. We met a guy who looked alot like Christian Bale, of course I made fun of him..
18. To enforce the scandalous activity of others, I plan to go to the ASC next year to meet up with DS..
19. One day, one of us will beat that girls record of 14 hotdogs in 90minutes at Spike's..
20. My girlfriend hears me come in drunk and asks, "Wanna do it, lushboy?".. I'll be up for another hour or so..
- 05-23-2006, 04:11 AM
LOL. Now that is one hell of a day.
It makes me want to drink. Which reminds me, I'm going to drink the first time in five months in 7 days!!!!!
- 05-23-2006, 07:08 AM
BPF that is some funny ****. I have had many siimilar nights in Boston like that. Why no cab to Harvard Square? Are you saying you made the walk in 20 min? If so it sounds more like a run. Good times. Good times.
05-23-2006, 07:53 AM
05-23-2006, 10:02 AM
05-23-2006, 10:17 AM
05-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Now that sounds like a night to remember!!!
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
05-23-2006, 11:47 AM
05-23-2006, 11:54 AM
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Sounds like a fun ass night, and then goin home to the g/f and shes ready to go, what more could you want? lol
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
05-23-2006, 04:13 PM
I was just draggin ass through packing my meals for today (had been up since 4 am; it was like 9:30pm, and Big Pete calls. If anyone knows anything about Sox vs. Yankees at Fenway, they know that it is not quiet. So Pete sounds a wee bit intoxicated, but most of what I could hear was the fans in the background.7. Beowulf in total shock that I'm blubbering over the phone about how I'm at fenway Pawk with the guys from DS.
If the noise wasn't bad enough, my cell phone doesn't work inside my new apt., so I was standing on my front porch screaming the conversation to my whole neighborhood.
I thought he said "I'm at Fenway with a ****load of supplements". I got worried, thinking BigPete was on more than just supplements, and venturing into some aggressive marketing for the Vitamin Shoppe When he said Twin Peak I figured it out. Funny as hell!
To all of you who tore it up in Boston l
ast night, from the nocturnal guy with the early ass job. But I do love your supps
BTW, DS guys, I meant to have BigPete tell you, I'm double dosing Activate and the effects are ridiculous. From a sexual standpoint, this is way more effective than 640 mg of Transdermal 4AD. My wife is very happy these days
Last edited by Beowulf; 05-23-2006 at 07:27 PM.
05-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Were you rocking those sneakers with the wheels in 'em that I always see kids rolling around the supermarket in?Originally Posted by bigpetefox
05-23-2006, 10:07 PM
05-23-2006, 10:40 PM
05-23-2006, 10:49 PM
05-24-2006, 10:34 PM
05-24-2006, 10:35 PM
05-24-2006, 10:42 PM
05-24-2006, 10:43 PM
I lost count after 12.. TP and Brad(DS) are bigger so they had IV bags strapped on constantly feeding them Corona..
At least I was still of clear mind to drink a ton of water at that ritzy bar in Kenmore.. Billie kept my glass full, and I flirted with her in italian the whole time..
05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
This thread is getting weirder and wierder.
Pretty soon, TP will be posting pics of Pete in his feather boa.
05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
05-24-2006, 10:47 PM
05-25-2006, 01:04 AM
05-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Beowulf told me you went to that Golds.. Does Marco still manage that place? I hate that guy.. I've been a member there since '97, when Universe Gym on Huntington got closed down..
05-25-2006, 04:39 PM
No, I havent seen Marco over there in at least a year and a half or two years. Now this new guy (I think is name is Steve) is the manager. Just when I was starting to be convinced that he would never get off his butt and repair or improve ANYTHING about that gym, they DID finally replace the f'd up pair of 80lb DB's. And they also re did the floors on the top level only. (not that I care about new tiles or carpet).
For a while they were looking like TOTAL deadbeats.
This guy donated a power rack, and all that was missing was the pins, would have cost them next to nothing to buy pins for it so we'd be able to go heavy in greater safety, and instead they just threw it out.
They said nobody was using it and it was in the way. (well dur, without pins a power rack is no better than the staircase squat racks they allready have.)
But whatever. I never squat to total failure anymore anyways.
05-25-2006, 06:17 PM
05-25-2006, 06:30 PM
05-27-2006, 07:27 PM
05-28-2006, 05:46 AM
05-28-2006, 10:24 AM
05-28-2006, 10:36 AM
05-28-2006, 10:48 AM
05-28-2006, 12:42 PM
05-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey UHockey.Originally Posted by uhockey
Come by more often. It is fun over here.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
Similar Forum Threads
- By bizzare_777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2007, 03:07 AM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2006, 07:10 AM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-19-2004, 10:32 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2004, 05:15 AM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2003, 02:04 AM