M4OHN for my Babe - AnabolicMinds.com

M4OHN for my Babe

1. Senior Member

M4OHN for my Babe

Alright. I searched and came up with some positive info but not the specifics I was looking for.

Here's what I need to know:
    M4OHN for my girl...
    Good Idea? Optimal dose? Cycle length?

Also, Some info on positive effects, possible sides, and mabey some real world feedback from the ladies with experience.

...And just so you know, She's got all her ducks in a row. She's working her ass of and I am managing every aspect of her training and nutrition. She makes me proud. One of theese days, I'll post some before and afters. You guys will all look like this when you see what she's done.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey LO,
    Good to see ya. I thought you were dead.

Or had choked on a Krispy Kreme donut.
  3. I know nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by anabolanimal
    can you still purchase M4OHM?
    No. but LO has a bucket of it.

I've read few posts long time ago it was pretty good for women, but I can't comment on dosage.

How you been?
    •   

4. King Kong

There was a log that was run over at *************. I cant post it on here, but if you wanna look at PM me.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    How you been?
    Great man.In fact so great that I havn't had time to post with so much going on. I'll be continueing the chronicle soon so just be patient and I'll get it up soon.

And no I'm not dead. far from it brutha. I am very much alive. I got so much cool **** to fill you guys in on.
  6. King Kong

Originally posted by JenC on Bulk Nutrition:

July 16, first journal post, 10 days into my M4OHN cycle:

Sex: Female
    Height: 5’2”
    Weight: 118
    Goal: Lower body fat to 15%
    Don’t drink, smoke or use any recreational drugs. Only med is birth control pill.

Measurements on July 6:
    Body fat: 19.5% with calipers
    Circumference measurements:
    Neck – 11.75”
    Upper arm – 10”
    Forearm – 8.85”
    Chest – 34.25”
    Waist – 28”
    Hip – 36”
    Thigh – 19.25”
    Calf – 14.2”

I’ve worked out forever, was an athlete in school and have worked out consistently since then. Typically I was in the gym 3 to 4 times a week; mostly on weights with about an hour a week of cardio (I hate cardio). It was mostly maintenance work; I never pushed myself very hard. Five months ago I decided to train hard and lower my body fat percentage (at that time I was 125 pounds and 28% bf but unfortunately I didn’t get circumference measurements). I started doing an hour of cardio 7 days a week (alternating elliptical machine, stairmaster and running on the treadmill) and one hour of heavy resistance training five days a week. Until then I had been eating whatever I wanted but started counting calories and was getting about 1800 a day (50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat). I’m not a big meat eater so this was a struggle. Supplements are all Apex brand: Multivitamins, antioxidants, branch chain amino acids, lipotropics and transport formula, and I did cycles of Creatine and muscle cell volumizer. In four months I lost 7 pounds and shed 9% body fat which was satisfactory. I know I'm not at my genetic limit but I hit a plateau, no change for 4 weeks. So…

* On July 1 I started taking milk thistle – 2 capsules 3 times a day
    * On July 6 I started with 2 mg a day of M4OHN and significantly increased protein intake to about 100 grams a day (60% protein, 25% carbs, 15% fat). About 60 grams of the protein comes from Muscle Milk, the rest is chicken and fish. I'm not a big fan of red meat (it's the taste, not a PETA thing).
    * Ten days later the only side effects are increased appetite and possibly a little water retention, so today…
    * July 16 I increased the M4OHN dose to 4 mg
    * Now I’m working out twice a week with a personal trainer. One day is upper body and the second day is legs and there is always core stability in the mix. It’s good – something is always sore. I do resistance training a third day on my own (light weight, high reps, secondary muscles only because I hit the big ones with my trainer) and I’m trying to do cardio twice a week, but sometimes I’m just too sore.

My plan is that in another ten days if I don’t feel or see any negative side effects I'll increase the dose to 6 mg.

July 27 Updates

After 10 days at 4 mg and no sides, yesterday, July 26, I increased my dose to 6 mg.

3 weeks since my last measurements:

Weight: 120 (gained 2 lbs)
    Body fat: 18.5% (down 1%)
    LBM: 93.72 (up 2.5 lbs)

Neck: 11.6 (down .15")
    Upper arm: 10.25 (up .25")
    Forearm: 8.75 (down .10")
    Chest: 34.2 (down .05")
    Waist: 28 (no change)
    Hip: 35.85 (down .15")
    Thigh: 19.25 (no change)
    Calf: 14 (down .2)

I'm hungry all the time! I think if I could control my appetite I might accelerate my progress. I'm still trying to do the carb cycling diet but it's tough. I didn't realize how many carbs I ate until I tried to do a no carb day.

I've only been taking M4OHN for 3 weeks. I started at a very low dose and have gradually increased, so I can't say for sure I feel any effects which is a little frustrating. Athing that could be atrributed to the product can also be attributed to something else - training harder, diet, etc. I haven't noticed a change in my energy level and any additional muscle hardness could be from training harder. The gains I've reported are no more than I might get if I weren't taking the product. Since there isn't much data out there about PH use in women I think this may just be a trial run, then in a couple of months I can try again and start with a higher dose.

Over training is not a problem. Since I began working out with a trainer I'm not working out as often. I try to do cardio twice a week and I do resistance 3 times a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays I work out with the trainer and we hit the big muscles hard, then Fridays I work out by myself and hit the secondary muscles with lighter weights and higher reps. Cardio is Monday and Saturday.

I was a little concerned for the last several days because I knew I had gained weight but it felt like fat to me, so I was pleased today after I measured and found it's LBM. But it still feels like fat!

End of 6 week M4OHN cycle meansurements:

Weight: 120
    Body Fat: 18%

Neck: 11.65"
    Upper Arm: 10.25"
    Forearm: 8.85"
    Chest: 34.5"
    Waist: 28"
    Hip: 35.85"
    Thigh: 19.25"
    Calf: 14.1"

Of course I'm disappointed, I'd hoped for lower body fat. I'm going to re-introduce caffeine to my body (after several years without it) and add more cardio.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Great man.In fact so great that I havn't had time to post with so much going on. I'll be continueing the chronicle soon so just be patient and I'll get it up soon.

And no I'm not dead. far from it brutha. I am very much alive. I got so much cool **** to fill you guys in on.
    can't wait, bro - welcome back!!!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

good to see you again lean one. my wife is on day 14 of 4mg m4ohn. she is not a tired as she was before. dropped a couple of lbs. we were not seeing a lot of progress just some small effects so today I increased the dose to 8mg. she is 5'6 at 148. not sure body fat. her diet is not perfect but not too bad. let us know how it goes.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    good to see you again lean one. my wife is on day 14 of 4mg m4ohn. she is not a tired as she was before. dropped a couple of lbs. we were not seeing a lot of progress just some small effects so today I increased the dose to 8mg. she is 5'6 at 148. not sure body fat. her diet is not perfect but not too bad. let us know how it goes.
    Thanks for the info bro. I decided that I'm gonna start her at 8mg/day and asess from there.

One other thing I was wondering... I know that it won't interfere with the pill, but I was wondering. Has anyone heard any reports of an increase or decrease in sex drive?My guess is that this could only increase it?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't go higher that 8-12mg for very long. M4OHN is fairly androgenic. SD or a 19-nor would be a much cleaner choice for a lady. Of course, I've tried multiple women on everything under the sun!
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I wouldn't go higher that 8-12mg for very long. M4OHN is fairly androgenic. superdrol or a 19-nor would be a much cleaner choice for a lady. Of course, I've tried multiple women on everything under the sun!
    So what are the potential drawbacks ie side effects?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Nice find Idunk... JennC is a mod over at one of my home boards and she knows her stuff. I'm going to have to talk to her about some of my girl's inquiries. Thanks for the reminder.
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Nice find Idunk... JennC is a mod over at one of my home boards and she knows her stuff. I'm going to have to talk to her about some of my girl's inquiries. Thanks for the reminder.
    UBI's BACK !!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    So what are the potential drawbacks ie side effects?
    Mild acne and/or aggression with M4OHN specifically. Maybe some hair growth at higher doses.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Mild acne and/or aggression with M4OHN specifically. Maybe some hair growth at higher doses.
    now, female aggression I like... in fact.. I yearn for it.

I'm going to have to stay away from this thread now.
  16. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    now, female aggression I like... in fact.. I yearn for it.

what about the hair growth part?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 12:28 PM
  2. a diet for my girl
    By madmuscle in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 07:43 PM
  3. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:50 PM
  4. For my new friend Hollywood...
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:25 PM
  5. Started Proscar today for my prostate....
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:44 AM