New Vids up

  1. New Vids up


    Check out powerliftingwatch.com for a new vid from my workout yesterday, its of me doing 625 raw for 3 reps. Not my best workout to date, but its the best I have gotten a vid of so far. I have been taking Activate, XCEED, and Lean Xtreme during my training for the NERB meet and it has been paying off big time!


  2. That is really good quality film.

    Oh yeah, and good job on the weights.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  3. weak........

    like i've told you countless times, your strength is ridiculous and the record will soon be yours.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    weak........

    like i've told you countless times, your strength is ridiculous and the record will soon be yours.
    LOL, thanks for the kind words and all of the help you have given me diet wise, it has helped me out a lot!

  5. good job Nick, glad all my training routines are working for you...

    TSC

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tsc
    good job Nick, glad all my training routines are working for you...

    TSC
    lol
  7. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    man, if ever you are in the s. indiana region, you gotta come by my small powerlifting gym and get your name on the wall...the owner would **** himself if he saw that!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    man, if ever you are in the s. indiana region, you gotta come by my small powerlifting gym and get your name on the wall...the owner would **** himself if he saw that!
    Might just have to make a trip down there this summer! It would be great getting to workout with a fellow AM member!
  9. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    my arm should be good and healed by then

  10. That was sick! You made that look easy!

  11. Speaking of, Nick, I am soon going to rejoin my old Gym -- Iron Island, which is like 2 miles from our new office space.

    You need to come up over the summer for a visit to both.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Speaking of, Nick, I am soon going to rejoin my old Gym -- Iron Island, which is like 2 miles from our new office space.

    You need to come up over the summer for a visit to both.
    I would love to do both! I will be in New York in July sometime for a guest lifting job, but I am not sure how close it is to where you are at.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new vid of the wolf
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:12 PM
  2. hi. im new. ended up here looking for some answers.
    By Diloret in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 07:36 PM
  3. New Vid
    By NickW in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:33 PM
  4. Liquid Research's new set-up....
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in