Activate Vs Proviron
- 02-05-2006, 07:43 PM
- 02-06-2006, 03:06 AM
I've used niether, but have read about both. The main criticism I remember of this type of use of proviron was that allthough it binds to SHBG, it also competes for androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. Wich is a catch 22, since many or the AR's would be "wasted" on the much weaker proviron, wich may defeat its purpose.
I've only heard the anecdotal accounts on Activate, and know very little of its actual SHBG binding affinity.
So in other words.... I dont know...... (Mattris)
- 02-06-2006, 05:22 AM
02-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Not really a side effect as such. As UnicronSpawn stated it has a high affinity for the SHBG and since it is a steroid it also has a high affinity to the AR. But because it has poor anabolic properties it will compete with other steroids making it essentially worthless as stated. It will also cause HPTA inhibition/suppression.Originally Posted by Robboe
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
I'd like to hear more about this. Some clincal studies have shown that even long term use (12 months) showed that this drug was not repressive to one test levels.
06-17-2007, 03:29 AM
06-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:53 AM
- By Billd82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:11 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2007, 02:27 AM
- By sayajin in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-12-2006, 08:24 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-19-2006, 11:53 AM