Do Not Take Melting Point Without Carbs!

1. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Do Not Take Melting Point Without Carbs!

These cramps from Melting Point are almost unbearable. I am taking 3 gallons of water a day along with Taurine and it still does not help. I noticed that when I do not eat any carbs I get the cramps so bad that I am almost paralyzed. But when I feed some carbs to myself the cramps go away. These cramps are 10x worse than clen cramps. So make sure you eat carbs while on Melting Point, no low or zero carb diets.

2. Registered User
    Answers

oh come come now.. it lets you know you are still alive!
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Cramps are awesome
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

hmmm, been on for a week and a half, taking it without carbs, 6 a day, no cramps....
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Took me about 2 weeks til I started getting cramps. You may be lucky, but we shall see.
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

2 weeks for me, just wait till they come, you will want to eat your heart out with carbs before you go paralyzed!
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

I've been taking it since the first sale, wife as well.

Luckily no cramps.
  8. I'm Hungry
    Answers

I took 3 bottles at 8/day and never got bad cramps...only got minor cramps but they did not last long...I think everybody's body responds a little different because my buddy who was taking it with me never got the slightest bit of cramping
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    hmmm, been on for a week and a half, taking it without carbs, 6 a day, no cramps....
    Same here
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by THE GREATEST
    I took 3 bottles at 8/day and never got bad cramps...only got minor cramps but they did not last long...I think everybody's body responds a little different because my buddy who was taking it with me never got the slightest bit of cramping
    Been on it 3 weeks at 6 a day and thought I had escaped .. how wrong I was .. Hit soo bad I had to cancel the gym tried to go back to bed but couldn't walk .. didn't know where to put my self .. still hurting like hell as I type this .. I am drinking loads and taking electrolyte powders and Taurine but I seem to be dehydrated just the same .. had really bad headache last night which i guess was a precursor of todays hell and my Urine is dark brown even though I am on 6 Litres of water per day .. anyone have any ideas whats going on there ? that is worrying me a bit ?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

yes i learned that lesson too late. i was eating a relatively low-carb diet...similiar to south beach and once every 2-3 weeks i would have those damn cramps for 3-4 days straight...and i'm a teacher and always on my feet....it was, like you said, unbearable!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    These cramps from Melting Point are almost unbearable. I am taking 3 gallons of water a day along with Taurine and it still does not help. I noticed that when I do not eat any carbs I get the cramps so bad that I am almost paralyzed. But when I feed some carbs to myself the cramps go away. These cramps are 10x worse than clen cramps. So make sure you eat carbs while on Melting Point, no low or zero carb diets.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

yes....i learned that lesson too late. i was kind of following the south beach diet, and those cramps would come 2-3 times a month, but last for 3-4 days straight!! and i'm a special ed. teacher and always need to be on my feet....you're right..":unbearable"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
  13. Registered User
    Answers

same thing here, I ran it fine with a bulking/moderate diet for 4 weeks as soon as I dropped the carbs and did a ud2 approach it hit like a rock, I would have called an ambulance had I been able to even get to the phone bad. I was literally paralyzed and broke out in a sweat just lying down like I had just ran a marathon.
  14. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    same thing here, I ran it fine with a bulking/moderate diet for 4 weeks as soon as I dropped the carbs and did a ud2 approach it hit like a rock, I would have called an ambulance had I been able to even get to the phone bad. I was literally paralyzed and broke out in a sweat just lying down like I had just ran a marathon.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh god that is funny!!!!!

Sorry bud HAHAHAHAH

Just finishing up my second week now, got mild cramping starting to happen. Gonna back the dose back to 6/day.
  15. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Why does lowering your carb intake do this?
  16. Gold Member
    Answers

bah, what's a little paralysis if you're cut?????? where's the freakin dedication?
  17. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    bah, what's a little paralysis if you're cut?????? where's the freakin dedication?
    That's the spirit!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

One of our best logs was someone utilizing MP on a CKD diet. I'd imagine it's quite effective on low carbs and high fats.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:24 PM
  2. why he do not to take steroid after 6PM?
    By athletor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:14 PM
  4. Do not take Tylenol (acetaminophen) with Prosteroids
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:40 AM
  5. Replies: 3