For All Those Who Have Used Melting Point...

  1. Exclamation For All Those Who Have Used Melting Point...


    Have any of you used it for more than a month? If so have you noticed a point of diminishing returns or does Melting Point continue to be just as effective for as long as you take it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Have any of you used it for more than a month? If so have you noticed a point of diminishing returns or does Melting Point continue to be just as effective for as long as you take it?
    Seems to work better the longer you are on it, in my experience.

  3. I DEFINATELY concur. Was disapointed with early results but the longer you're on it the better.
    •   
       


  4. Really? That's great news because I've gotten some ausome results so far and its only been 1 1/2 weeks. Already I can see my abs coming in, never have I seen results this fast, and I'm not even counting calories, just eating healthy, doing my weights and my cardio. Amazing stuff so far.

  5. Yeah, some reports are indictaing results as soon as 3 days into use.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Yeah, some reports are indictaing results as soon as 3 days into use.
    Question for all those on MP .. I saw a fantastic leaning out intially then the visual effects stopped though I continue to lose Bf is this a result of water retention ? and if so does this effect stabilse at some point ? What is everyones experience re water retention whilst on MP ? FYI I am 3 weeks in ..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel
    Question for all those on MP .. I saw a fantastic leaning out intially then the visual effects stopped though I continue to lose Bf is this a result of water retention ? and if so does this effect stabilse at some point ? What is everyones experience re water retention whilst on MP ? FYI I am 3 weeks in ..
    I think thats what has happened with me, I lost a few lbs within the first 1 and a bit and visually it made a big difference, my stomach looked flatter and my abs were more visible. But the seems to have been no visual progress in the last 10days or so. I'm also 3 weeks in, I also have not actually lost any further weight in the last week. So you reckon this is down to water retention?

  8. You can usually make out what is water and what isn't. The consistency of the "flab" looks and feels really different. If you pull it away from your belly for instance, it comes away really easy and exposes the bumps of your abs beneath it a lot more clearly than usual. If your fat layer is usually quite solid, like dough, it becomes more jelly-like.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. Mmmm, Jelly

  10. Rob is KING of JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    You can usually make out what is water and what isn't. The consistency of the "flab" looks and feels really different. If you pull it away from your belly for instance, it comes away really easy and exposes the bumps of your abs beneath it a lot more clearly than usual. If your fat layer is usually quite solid, like dough, it becomes more jelly-like.

  11. Im running a stint of ud2 would the same dosing protocol as far as only using mp during the depletion days apply, or can it be used all throughout the carb load?

  12. I took three bottles of melting point...I didn't start seing results till the second bottle, but once it kicked in it worked well, giving me some nice vascularity in my arms and shoulders...btw I was taking 8/day (I'm usually a low responder to everything)

  13. Grab the fat, pull it away and release. If it sort of ripples then you're probably holding a good bit of water.

  14. Its been about a week since taking it. The first day, nothing. The second day, I gained 3.5 lbs (water obviously). Third day, I lost all that water and half a pound (4 lbs difference, seriously). After that, I've lost anywhere from 0.3 to 0.6 lbs daily. I'm still maintaining on all my lifts too. I was at ~15% bodyfat when starting this. I've dropped 2.2 lbs in just the first week with my abs starting to show up again.

    Its warming me up but never to the point of sweating. My eyes water up pretty easily from the heat. Ear thermometer I bought when taking Clen shows me at 98.9 degrees, which is about 0.4 degrees higher than my usual temperature

    I just have enough for 30 days but I intend to continue its use until I get to about 8% bodyfat.

    So far, so good in summation. Sure its $70 a month but its better than spending lots of money on mere caffeine boosts.

  15. Holy Batcramps Batman, the cramps just hit me tonight! I've been on it now for almost 2 weeks and have seen some impressive recomping to my body, but noticed no sides until tonight. These cramps are worse than Clen, I kid you not. I can not even move my body an inch without every muscle cramping up on me, hell even sitting here typing is inflicting pain. I'm drinking tons of water, and taking only 6 caps per day along with my sesathin. But I will push through this because I am seeing better results off this combo than any other fat burner I have ever used.
  16. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Holy Batcramps Batman, the cramps just hit me tonight! I've been on it now for almost 2 weeks and have seen some impressive recomping to my body, but noticed no sides until tonight. These cramps are worse than Clen, I kid you not. I can not even move my body an inch without every muscle cramping up on me, hell even sitting here typing is inflicting pain. I'm drinking tons of water, and taking only 6 caps per day along with my sesathin. But I will push through this because I am seeing better results off this combo than any other fat burner I have ever used.
    Be sure you have enough electrolytes -- potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium.

  17. WATER WATER WATER -- very easy to forget it. up it even more on MP. one side effect from MP for me is a lot of headaches. I've found that's usually when I'm not hydrated enough.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    WATER WATER WATER -- very easy to forget it. up it even more on MP. one side effect from MP for me is a lot of headaches. I've found that's usually when I'm not hydrated enough.
    I definitely hear you on that. I had a 3 hour Physics lab where water is not allowed. By the end of the lab, I had this pounding headache that I couldn't even walk straight...until I downed about a liter of water.

  19. I just went completely OFF Melting Point for a week and lost about 5 lbs of water weight... bringing my 6 week MP loss to 7 lbs... that's VERY good since I was on maint calories the whole time.

    I'll be going right back to 6 caps a day now with plenty of water and will probably do a 3 weeks on/1 week off to help minimize sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    I definitely hear you on that. I had a 3 hour Physics lab where water is not allowed. By the end of the lab, I had this pounding headache that I couldn't even walk straight...until I downed about a liter of water.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For those who have used Omega Thunder Cee....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 02:49 PM
  2. To all those who have used TREN or DECA??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:49 PM
  3. For those who have used gear....
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:07 AM
  4. Question for those who have used 1 test cyp
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in