ActivaTe Q&A

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Some of the beta users have spaced one of their 5 cap dosings with their pre-lifting ritual and reported better pumps than usual, mild strength gains above usual and more focus.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. What i think i might try then is taking Rebound XT in the morning and before bed as suggested. Then, say for the first week, take an Activate serving only prior to my workout to see it's effects.

    Then try Activate on regular dosing for the next 2 weeks and note any differences in everything from workout to personal attitude.

    Sound a good idea?

  3. I like to experiment with new products too. It's the best way to really understand it's effectiveness, limitations and potential.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle
    What i think i might try then is taking Rebound XT in the morning and before bed as suggested. Then, say for the first week, take an Activate serving only prior to my workout to see it's effects.

    Then try Activate on regular dosing for the next 2 weeks and note any differences in everything from workout to personal attitude.

    Sound a good idea?
    It shirley is.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    I have 2 questions:

    The ActivaTe write-up says, "has been shown to have a high affinity for binding to SHBG and also have a significant effect on reducing SHBG's ability to bind testosterone and DHT." I think this means that in the end, ActivaTe reduces SHBG levels (or does something equivalent). Is that right?

    This isn't my field, but from reading the attached link, SHBG binds to a lot more DHT than testosterone (3.4 times as much). Doesn't this mean ActivaTe will release 3.4 times as much bound DHT compared to bound testosterone? I think so since the article implies androgenic alopecia can result from low SHBG. Increasing DHT might be great for some, but could be a concern for others.
    http://www.dpcweb.com/documents/news...ts/zb170-b.pdf

    From table 1: SHBG equilibrium constants at 37 degree C
    (K in units of 1E9/M)
    DHT 5.5
    Testosterone 1.6
    Androstenediol 1.5
    Estradiol 0.68
    Estrone 0.15
    DHEA 0.066
    Progesterone 0.09



    Thanks.
    Can anyone from DS respond? Great post rrgg, esp since I'm using a rather high dose right now

    O14

  6. Anything with high binding affinity for this protein will be affected. ACT does not appear to slow PCT response (it in fact seems well tailored for PCT), so unbound DHT must not be a signifigant concern, even if it is an interesting issue. I have seen no reports of enhanced or induced alopecia.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Anything with high binding affinity for this protein will be affected. ACT does not appear to slow PCT response (it in fact seems well tailored for PCT), so unbound DHT must not be a signifigant concern, even if it is an interesting issue. I have seen no reports of enhanced or induced alopecia.
    So there is still a chance that this product, used over time, will have DHT related side effects? Paired with the RXT I would think this could be a problem. Any ideas?

    O14

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    So there is still a chance that this product, used over time, will have DHT related side effects? Paired with the RXT I would think this could be a problem. Any ideas?

    O14
    I would hope so... DHT goes up whenever T goes up, paribus ceteris.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I would hope so... DHT goes up whenever T goes up, paribus ceteris.
    Total T goes down on ActivaTe, Free T goes up.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by biggjohn
    Total T goes down on ActivaTe, Free T goes up.
    true, but, DHT is 5-alpha reduced T, and 5-alpha reductase can only act on bioavailable T. so I should have been more specific, increases in free T ----> increases in DHT (barring presence of 5AR inhibitor).

  11. When will Activate be available again? I start pct in two weeks
    and would like to add it. Is there a snowballs shot in hell I could
    have it by then?

  12. Not in 2 weeks i'm afraid, no.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  13. So let me get this straight. 20 caps/day from a 120 cap bottle. This will last 6 days which means you need 5 $27 bottles to get you through a single month. For $135 month this stuff better be f***ing awesome. At that rate, it would cost me more to be off cycle than on. Am I off base here?

  14. Beta = 20 caps per day, 300 caps per bottle, lasts 15 days.

    Final = 4 caps per day, 120 caps per bottle, lasts 30 days.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Beta = 20 caps per day, 300 caps per bottle, lasts 15 days.

    Final = 4 caps per day, 120 caps per bottle, lasts 30 days.
    ActivaTe is a solid product....I really like it

    Any idea of a final price?

    O14

  16. I have used Activate beta for 14 days.

    I take it immediately after my meals.

    By 4:30- 5:00 pm I get gas so bad that I have to get to the bathroom
    as quickly as possible.

    I didn't take any Activate today and I feel much better (no severe bloating or nasty gas)

    I've been taking it with Rebound XT (at night) and Lean Extreme as part of the NHA stack.

    I believe it is working but I can't live with this effect. Has anybody else had this problem???

  17. Sorry bro, none that I've noticed so far

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    ActivaTe is a solid product....I really like it

    Any idea of a final price?

    O14
    $64.95, i think.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  19. Do you have an eta for activate...i have used it before and would like to purchase some more.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Do you have an eta for activate...i have used it before and would like to purchase some more.
    Not sure exactly when but it is very close now, no joke.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    $64.95, i think.
    Stryder, heeeeeeeeeeeellllp!

  22. Oh yeah, don't worry about that. The retailers will sell this much cheaper, rest assured.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  23. I didn't use ACtivate for 2 days last week and my gas problem went away. I started taking the pills as I ate and that

    seemed to help things...until today. The problem came back...not as bad but still pretty damn uncomfortable.

    I guess I just can't use this stuff. What really pisses me off though is that the DS guys just ignored me...but they sure as hell
    didn't mind taking my ca$h money.

  24. Pisses you off? Ignored you? About your gas problem? Did emails or PMs go unanswered? If so, I apologize. Or are you simply expecting us to monitor every post for issues of excessive farting?

    Personally, I didn't respond, because I didn't know you were looking for an official DS statement about ActivaTe causing gas. I read it as an inquiry to other users if they had this problem.

    My silence, and I presume that of others, is because I did not experience this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Pisses you off? Ignored you? About your gas problem? Did emails or PMs go unanswered? If so, I apologize. Or are you simply expecting us to monitor every post for issues of excessive farting?

    Personally, I didn't respond, because I didn't know you were looking for an official DS statement about ActivaTe causing gas. I read it as an inquiry to other users if they had this problem.

    My silence, and I presume that of others, is because I did not experience this.
    What is the point of this thread then..."Activate Q&A"...???

    I can understand not reading every thread on this site...but I don't think its unreasonable for someone (who works closely with the development of Activate) to monitor this thread. You guys responded to just about every other post to this thread anyhow.

    Furthermore, I would think that you would at least be curious to see if my reaction was in fact caused by your product or some other factor.

    Rest assured I will not trouble you again. I will NEVER buy your products and will work hard to dissuade everyone I know from purchasing your products.

  26. dude relax.....ur a jackass bye the way

  27. Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    ...Rest assured I will not trouble you again. I will NEVER buy your products and will work hard to dissuade everyone I know from purchasing your products.
    Sadly, that would mostly be your loss. It is no fun to go through life so bitter and indignant. Steve was right, obviously no one can explain or has experienced your same issue so nobody commented. It's just that simple. You were not being ignored. But to answer the question now, I was closely involved with it's development and establishing the dosing criteria and this has not been a reported side for anyone (myself included) until now. It was likely an anomaly unrelated to the product or else you has some specific idiosyncrasy to a component. I would try it again before I gave up so easily though. It's a great product. Regardless, thanks for the input and sorry we don't have an explanation right now.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tad50
    dude relax.....ur a jackass bye the way
    well you're ignorant scum.

    no offense...just making an observation.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Sadly, that would mostly be your loss. It is no fun to go through life so bitter and indignant. Steve was right, obviously no one can explain or has experienced your same issue so nobody commented. It's just that simple. You were not being ignored. But to answer the question now, I was closely involved with it's development and establishing the dosing criteria and this has not been a reported side for anyone (myself included) until now. It was likely an anomaly unrelated to the product or else you has some specific idiosyncrasy to a component. I would try it again before I gave up so easily though. It's a great product. Regardless, thanks for the input and sorry we don't have an explanation right now.
    Dr. D -

    I'm not bitter. I am displeased though with DS's attitude. I posted in this thread because of its title and because just about every other question got an answer. I figured at least someone would want to know when I was taking it or with what. I was wrong.

    Steve wasn't right. He just mocked me.
    You can't expect to treat customers poorly and succeed over the long term.

    Finally, I tried the product for 20 days...long enough to finish one beta bottle and get well into another. If anything I should be commended for such perseverance.

  30. dude.....for the love of God.....put on a jimmy buffet cd, pop open a cold one, and get laid

  31. whats wrong with farting all time. thats one of my assets.

  32. it's nasty dude, trust me.

    you feel like you really might burst!

    I ripped one last week in the bathroom at work and one guy in there was like "WTF...are you ok???"

    no joke!!!

  33. I've had similar symptoms, but I'm not sure if it's activate as I'm on a few other things during PCT. I attributed it to different protein perhaps. From the results I've had with activaTe, I could care less if it's really the culprit. It's a wonderful product and I'll use it as often as I can (I have 6 extra bottles laying around).

    Honestly klugman, you came on as very antagonistic and I don't blame DS for getting frustrated. In fact, I think DR. D handled you're comments very well. Perhaps you could have simply reiterated your question and asked for answer without being as abrasive. Not trying to side either way, just my observations.

    Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    it's nasty dude, trust me.

    you feel like you really might burst!

    I ripped one last week in the bathroom at work and one guy in there was like "WTF...are you ok???"

    no joke!!!

  34. Farts are Funny

  35. anybody have slight water retention while on activate?

  36. Could be, or it could be a pump, I can't tell for sure

  37. You can certainly tell the difference between a pump and water retention. I just notice a little water in my lower abs, wasn't sure if it was activate or need to drop bodyfat. I could just stop the activate and find out but my strength gains and pumps are too good to stop now. Great product just curious if I am going to drop it to see my lower abs? Thanks

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mase1
    You can certainly tell the difference between a pump and water retention. I just notice a little water in my lower abs, wasn't sure if it was activate or need to drop bodyfat. I could just stop the activate and find out but my strength gains and pumps are too good to stop now. Great product just curious if I am going to drop it to see my lower abs? Thanks
    Well, you said slight water retention....I have gotten a pump at the gym but aside from that I seem fuller, so I guess that could be attributed to retention.

    O14

  39. You could have slight bloat from an increase T-E ratio that is theorized with Act. If this is the case, then its the first I've heard of anyone experiencing water retention from said product. Are you taking any AI's along side your Activate?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  40. Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    Dr. D -

    I'm not bitter. I am displeased though with DS's attitude. I posted in this thread because of its title and because just about every other question got an answer. I figured at least someone would want to know when I was taking it or with what. I was wrong.

    Steve wasn't right. He just mocked me.
    You can't expect to treat customers poorly and succeed over the long term.

    Finally, I tried the product for 20 days...long enough to finish one beta bottle and get well into another. If anything I should be commended for such perseverance.
    Yeah man, absolutely. You're my hero.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: DS Activate Xtreme & Ergopharm 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:38 AM
  3. Amp active presale
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in