is the active compound in rebound is ATD ?
- 06-04-2005, 03:22 PM
- 06-04-2005, 03:40 PM
06-04-2005, 04:29 PM
06-04-2005, 06:41 PM
06-04-2005, 07:08 PM
oh, okay thx. How the hell did you guys name it ATD then..LOL.?? I thought atd was androstenedione or sumthin'...hence the ATD.
So RXT has the same thing in it as ultra hot, but ultra hot also has some additional things, right?
06-04-2005, 07:42 PM
@lifted yeah bro ultra's hot is actually a matrix of differents compounds all designed to support and maintain an optimal s hormonal profile : 6,17-dioxo-etiocholene-3-ol (3-OHAT), 3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene (ATD), agaricus bisporus extract and Camelia Sinensis (which are some herbal extract estrogen "cleaning compounds"), and finally some 7beta-Hydroxy-DHEA for the cortisol controlling effect I guess
06-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:40 AM
- By oswizzle in forum Sports TalkReplies: 29Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:48 PM
- By ryanbodybuilder in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 10-21-2005, 05:22 PM
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:53 PM
- By strictlyswole in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:31 PM