7OH "pfo" cycle log

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

7OH "pfo" cycle log

Hey i have a cycle log going on in the cycle section, but i should be able to accurately measure the difference starting LX will have.

Will be taking 450mg per week of 7OH, injecting MWF.

WIll take "baseline" measurements tommorow morning.

I use quotations because i have been cutting hard the last month and am almost at my fighting weight of 205. I am on a pretty low cal/carb diet, i do a to of intense cardio in the form of conditioning training as well as submission wrestling, i have a sub wrestling tourney at the end of the month and need to be 205, i currently weigh 213.

Current schedule..

Monday - 11:00 45 min conditioning class (HIIT basically)
    12:00 1.5 hour sub wrestling class
    7:00 1.5 sub wrestling class
    Tuesday - 12:00 sub wrestling class
    Wednesday - repeat monday
    Thursday - repeat tuesday
    friday - repeat monday

sat-sun off

Also taking cissus RX and a EC stack, as well as normal supps like fish oil and multi..

Will update

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

Measurements

Abdomen: 38.5
    Waist: 34.5
    Bicep: 15
    Neck: 17
    Shoulder: 48.5
    Chest: 41.5
    Thigh: 26

Weight after i ran for 30 minutes today was 210

Did my second shot today, did 2ml into the other quad. Felt pretty sore immediately after, but the pain dissapaited pretty quickly.

I think its too soon to notice effects (if any) but i do feel noticeably more relaxed
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

injection site a little sore today, nothing serious though
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Good luck with the cycle. I'm following a similar dosing schedule for PCT. I've experienced the same level of pain immediately following injection and the proceeding days. Nothing compared to prop or some other nasty ester.
  5. Obese Member
    Answers

I'm going to run the identical protocol (with respect to the 7-oh) during my next PCT. Good luck and keep us updated.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

Injected into right glute today, was pretty painless.. Things going very well, my appetite has been reduced, and i feel much more calm at all times..
    I really like this shiz
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

what was your cycle? Or is this by itself?
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

This is not for PCT, Im just doing a very intense cardio regimen to get ready for a fight as well as dieting pretty hard. This is to help preserve lean mass without having to take androgens
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Notice anything yet?
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

noticably lowered stress level, noticeable appetite reduction, And i know its hard to describe but i "feel" less catibolic during and after i workout.. dont get that feeling like my body is ravaging my muscles after a hard cardio workout.
    Elbows and wrists little bit sore today
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Good to see another fighter on this board, what do you train in? I train MT and BJJ.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

I live and train at www.evolutionmma.com

Mainly BJJ and MT.. although i am more of a straight boxer than a MT guy, just a boxer with a good leg kick really. My BJJ has gotten so much better ever since i started training with joe doerksen.. that guy is amazing.

What club do you train with?

cheers
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Kris thanks doing a cycle of this stuff and keeping a log, I have been looking into it also. I feel like I need something because of all the hiit type stuff from the MT training.

They need to make a specific forum for fighters on this board, I think there are quite a few that post on here. That way we can share fighting specific diet, training, supplementation info in one place.

I go to http://velocitykickboxing.com/
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

That is actually a really good idea jeff, if i had PM privelages i would ask bobo to do something like that.

A quick update, the last few days i have been feeling REALLY rundown and overtrained, so i took a couple classes off and upped the cals for a few days and im feeling right as rain again, to be sure i will be taking this weekend off the diet and training, i run on monday then normal training again starting tuesday.

I went and ate a bunch of crap last night, but woke up same weight, and still looked lean.
    Did the right quad again, was the first inject site last week, was very painless, i think i am getting better at this
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I just recently started training BJJ/MMA with Paul Creighton ( www.paulcreighton.com), but since I am moving to Atlanta I will most likely be training at http://www.alliancebjj.com/

I used to train MT at the Thailand Arts Institute with Pedro Villalobos, but he moved to Thailand and opened up a school there a few years ago.

I have heard good things about velocity from a guy who comes in the place I used to work at (a vitamin store), good luck with your training Jeff, do you plan to fight?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for the hijack

Grant
    Allicancebjj kicks butt, are you going to go to the midtown or the north atlanta location? I have taken a couple of classes at midtown and they are a great club!
    Since you are in atlanta, have you checked out velocity (they are a little cheaper, but I feel like you get more from alliance, I have 2 months left on my membership at velocity and then I am thinking about switching over)? I am trying to get better at the MT - but I don't recover like I did when I was younger, last week I had someone kick me right between the shin pad and the foot pad of the shin guard and I can still bearly walk.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I will be training at the one downtown, I dont even know how much it costs, but I am stoked to start as soon as I get back to ATL. You should get PM priviladges so we can meet up some time to train. Had a damn good session tonight with a former olypic silver medalist/ ufc fighter, it was crazy, I walked in on a training session, they told me I could watch (just 4 dudes) and then they invited me to train, pretty cool, weird for me to have strangers act nice in LA. Good ****
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

Noticing more soreness than usual. Upped the dose to 2.5ml EOD, or 750mg a week.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Injected into right glute today, was pretty painless..
    Damn, any chance you want to switch bottles or something? I think you got a special one from DS. I've tried two bottles of the "PFO" and "drank it" through my glutes for about 3 weeks. It seriously felt like molten lava being poured down the needle and I had to bite a pillow as it was being injected. I then tried it in my calves for a week as they're the most painfree place on my body to inject (I know, I'm wierd), and though it didn't hurt as much initially, my calves swelled up like balloons and I had trouble walking for about a week. I've done cycles of gear before, injecting ED, and it didn't bother me one bit, so I think it has to be something with this 7OH stuff (maybe I'm alergic?).
  20. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bullydog
    Damn, any chance you want to switch bottles or something? I think you got a special one from DS. I've tried two bottles of the "PFO" and "drank it" through my glutes for about 3 weeks. It seriously felt like molten lava being poured down the needle and I had to bite a pillow as it was being injected. I then tried it in my calves for a week as they're the most painfree place on my body to inject (I know, I'm wierd), and though it didn't hurt as much initially, my calves swelled up like balloons and I had trouble walking for about a week. I've done cycles of gear before, injecting ED, and it didn't bother me one bit, so I think it has to be something with this 7OH stuff (maybe I'm alergic?).
    Didn't hurt that much, but it was uncomfortable, and ached for days afterwords for me too.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I will be training at the one downtown, I dont even know how much it costs, but I am stoked to start as soon as I get back to ATL. You should get PM priviladges so we can meet up some time to train. Had a damn good session tonight with a former olypic silver medalist/ ufc fighter, it was crazy, I walked in on a training session, they told me I could watch (just 4 dudes) and then they invited me to train, pretty cool, weird for me to have strangers act nice in LA. Good ****
    Need to find out about getting my PM's back, too bad bobo doesn't give pm privelages to his former clients PM me over at atomic if you're a member.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    Didn't hurt that much, but it was uncomfortable, and ached for days afterwords for me too.
    I had the opposite experience. My hurt like all f*cking hell while it was going in (it wasn't just local too, the pain spread through my WHOLE cheek), but it wasn't sore or uncomfortable at all after about 5 min. Wierd huh?
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

I find that it depends on how long i take to push in the oil as too how sore it is immediatly after, but no matter what it is somewhat sore the next couple days for sure.
    nothing serious though.

Also i highly reccomend NOT to inject into your delts.. DAMN that ****ng hurt

i really feel that this stuff has minimized damage done during cheat days, it makes me feel better during intense workouts, lowers stress and appetite levels. Helps recover from overtraining and undereating.. All in all when this bottle runs out im buying another one.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Interesting, this stuff is completly pain free for me, maybe he changed the formula, mine did come out of solution everyday so he probably had to change it and this made it more painful, any thoughts?
  25. Obese Member
    Answers

It goes down fine, it just remains sore for days. Not unbearable, just sore.
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Measurements
    05/14 06/07
    Abdomen: 38.5 36.5
    Waist: 34.5 32.5
    Bicep: 15 -
    Neck: 17 -
    Shoulder: 48.5 48
    Chest: 41.5 41
    Thigh: 26 25
    weight probably around 210, i am not using the same scale and this one
    says i am like 217 but the one at the gym said i was 210

so 2 inches off abdomen and waist is huge.. like hot damn.

I fight this weekend, and have to be weighing 205.. my first fight im pretty excited.

later
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

had my fight, did very well, link

Fight prep/Cut cycle
  28. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Interesting, this stuff is completly pain free for me, maybe he changed the formula, mine did come out of solution everyday so he probably had to change it and this made it more painful, any thoughts?
    I agree, I had an early batch that came out of solution on a daily basis... it was 100% painless though. I have 2 new bottles that stay in solution that I haven't tried yet. Obviously something was done differently between batches... Perhaps I'll give it a shot tonight and let ya know.
  29. Board Supporter
    Answers

Hey sorry.. At this point bobo hasn't given me permission to start.. so I can't offer any feed back versus the old 70h and the new 70h.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:01 PM
  2. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 09:17 PM
  3. ONE Cutting Cycle Log
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 06:38 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.