The chances of "Lean X" changing body composition

1. Registered User
    Answers

The chances of "Lean X" changing body composition

my friend weighs more or less the same as me. however, he "looks" a lot bigger and has massive shoulders whereas my shoulders suck but i have ok pecs. one thing that really stands out is that when he sucks in his stomache, he can suck down to 26 inches. at rest, it is 29 inches. for me, at rest it is around 32 inches. and when i suck in as much as i can, i can take it down to 30 inches.

since it would be too much hard work to eat more................i am wondering if leanX can help me change composition. i am thinking since i do not plan to eat anymore, and overall, i am happy with my progress, but if i can eat the same, and therefore, weigh the same...........but if i could take my waist way down...........then i would be able to allocate that extra weight to other areas of my body and therefore be stronger/look bigger while weighing the same.

what do you guys think? wishful bull**** thinking or possible?? the reason i ask is cuz, by no means am i looking to cut or lose weight, i just want to change allocation since i do not plan to eat anymore than i already do

2. Gate Keeper
    Answers

LOL why are you so concerned with staying the same weight? The only way your going to do what you want is to drop bodyfat and add some muscle to do both at the same time is very difficult and almost impossible for most. Is it possible? very much so. But in order to ge the job done somethings in your diet might need to be changed.
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

LX, like most good supps, can ASSIST you in progressing towards goals. It is particularly effective for a number of reasons, and especially in certain situations. Nothing, however, no matter how effective or "strong" or whatever is gonna be the BASIS for your reaching goals except A) your intelligent plan of action and B) proper implimentation thereof; namely diet and exercise. There are no "magic formulas", no matter what you read or hear. That said, some things will help. Designer's LX and GXR would both be good, as would a good fat burner. Good luck with your plan, and don't forget to mix in some cardio!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

thanks all for replying!

nono! it is by no means that i want to have a thin waist. i couldn't care less. but the thing is, based on results alone, with cycles of s1+ and m1t, i have reached a plateau weight-wise where i feel i can no longer move forward without perhaps making some changes in body composition. it is cuz i've heard on some threads that some people have lost 2 inches off their waist with leanX, which lead me to think that if I could lose 2 inches off my waist then i would have a buffer to make gains in other areas.

i really wouldn't mind if i gained more weight, but based on past results, it doesn't look like i am going to get any heavier anytime soon.

any feedback from the guys who've tried leanx?
  5. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    since it would be too much hard work to eat more...............
    your kidding, right?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    your kidding, right?
    no. i'm not kidding. but you might be taking it the wrong way. sometimes i wake up at 7:30am and return home at 9pm. and sometimes i am too tired to cook. so i just down anywhere between half a litre - one litre of n-large2. ofcourse this is not always the case, but on a day like that, it would be extra hard work to cook or eat more when i am already so tired is all........
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

prepare a weeks worth of food in advance sunday night .. i would take less than an hour if you eat like i do
  8. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    prepare a weeks worth of food in advance sunday night .. i would take less than an hour if you eat like i do
    Glenihan, I'm curious to see how it is that you eat than? I prepare my food in advance as well, but it takes me quite a bit longer than JUST 1 hour (about 3 or 4). I'm cutting up sweet potatoes, and baking them. Trimming chicken breasts of fat or preparing whatever other lean meat choice I've chosen for the week and then have to bake/grill that. Cooking up servings of lean ground beef with egg whites and putting in individual containers, and opening and draining cans of tuna and mixing in Udo's choice oil and EVOO. That's about "average" for me. (and then every night putting my oats in water to soak overnight for the 1st meal and waking up and gathering my fruit for the day).

I mean, it's not hard to eat more if you have the DESIRE to suceed, you just have to sacrifice and do things ahead like Glen and I (and others) do. I'm just wondering how you cut it down to JUST ONE HOUR Glenihan! Please tell!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

this is pretty much how I do things but I have a wife to help me out. eating more is hard work for me too, but I have snacks in my desk at work. that helps. also I hear n2 large has too much sugar in it. you might try another weight gainer with better ingredients. sugars usually store as fat quicker than other carbs.
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedSwan78
    Glenihan, I'm curious to see how it is that you eat than? I prepare my food in advance as well, but it takes me quite a bit longer than JUST 1 hour (about 3 or 4). I'm cutting up sweet potatoes, and baking them. Trimming chicken breasts of fat or preparing whatever other lean meat choice I've chosen for the week and then have to bake/grill that. Cooking up servings of lean ground beef with egg whites and putting in individual containers, and opening and draining cans of tuna and mixing in Udo's choice oil and EVOO. That's about "average" for me. (and then every night putting my oats in water to soak overnight for the 1st meal and waking up and gathering my fruit for the day).

I mean, it's not hard to eat more if you have the DESIRE to suceed, you just have to sacrifice and do things ahead like Glen and I (and others) do. I'm just wondering how you cut it down to JUST ONE HOUR Glenihan! Please tell!
    well i don't have nearly that amount of cooking to do .. i drink my egg whites (so its just separating the portions) and eat a ton of canned chicken (so i just separate that into portions as well) there's no point in preparing oatmeal ahead of time as it takes 5 minutes TOPS to prepare and cutting up and separating frozen broccoli doesn't take long either
  11. Board Supporter
    Answers

there's no point in preparing oatmeal ahead of time as it takes 5 minutes TOPS to prepare
    For me there is Here's what I do - the night before, I weigh out my portion in it's tupperware container, stick the water in, a *dash* of salt, stir it all up, and let it sit in the fridge overnight. This softens it all up ready to be microwaved when I wake up early for my 1st meal.

If I DON'T do that, it leaves me very "full" and "heavy" feeling by the time I get to my second meal.. I just don't like the feeling, and it makes me think that there are some digestation issues there?

I'm talking about using the Quaker Old Fashioned Oats that comes in those blue and red cardboard tubes. (NOT the "quick" kind, the "Old fashioned" kind)
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I eat my oats cold and raw. Is that wrong?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  13. The Chosen One
    Answers

I do the same, makes life MUCH easier. I remember when I used to try to prepare everything on a daily basis. I never had time to do anything. Preparing on Sundays is part of my normal routine.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

how do you guys prepare the food and keep it at it's freshest? Like, meats...how do you keep them from spoiling after cooking them, things like that?
  15. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

a refrigerator...
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    a refrigerator...
    Im having one of those days where a laugh was needed and your post cracked my **** up today LOL....
  17. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

good to hear
  18. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys, i was wondering if any of yous had any input, i need some help answering this customers question. I'm not a body builder, i dont even lift weights, but this girl wants to know how she can keep her ass nice and round, but get her waist really skinny, I told her to do a combination of ab exercises , but honestly i really dont know what to say. I just run and do my abs and i keep a good body, but i'm kinda lucky when it comes to my figure. thanks boys
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Plenty of grabbing. I could help. Just post pics of her.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously, IMO good asses aren't quite made. But, I would suggest cardio and plenty of leg exercizes like lunges and dead lifts (stiff-legged) along with the aformentioned abs.

Diet will end up playing the key role though, tell her.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I eat my oats cold and raw. Is that wrong?
    same here, straight out the container.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

squats
  23. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedSwan78

Grill or cook twice per week (unless you only have one day...then do it all in one day). Costco size chicken breast packages, flank steak or hamburger (it will either be 12 or 16%) or fish are easy to grill, broil or pan fry. There is always the frozen Tyson packages as a last resort. Put them in large containers and just separate into "meal" containers as needed. Supplement with cans of tuna or chicken and protein shakes. Use whole gran bread (if you eat bread) for sandwiches. Or just do what I do and throw a big ass yam into the microwave (skin on) and remove the skin after it's cooked. Cut into 6 oz chunks and toss onto your chicken or tuna.

I don't cook my oats either. Just toss them into your shake or eggwhites.

Honestly, it does not take long to prepare for the week....and it doesn't take long to divide meals. I did this for a few years while single parenting two kids AND competing in BB shows. You definitely have the time if you have the drive.

chasec and JMS80...you guys are funny
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

It's JMH.

Come'on now, the H isn't near the S on the keyboard.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SJA

I don't cook my oats either. Just toss them into your shake or eggwhites.
    That is one of the most convenient meals for me because there's no cooking required
  26. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    It's JMH.

Come'on now, the H isn't near the S on the keyboard.

How did I do that?? I'm pleading old age here
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Haha. It's ok bro.

BTW, I still don't see any pics. AM would like to see this girl's ass. We will provide an expert assesment as to the training required.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does supps reduce the chance of concieving?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. What PH's or AAS limit the chance of aggravating BPH?
    By musclehustler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 10:27 PM