Right on. Only time will tell.
That's 2 more bottles gone...
Absolutely, obviously we dont want it to effect HPTA, but to be honest Ill be just as happy if it is but still has a profound effect on T and muscle growth.Originally Posted by ersatz
So will the rest of us...Originally Posted by Designer Supps
I can give you a super mini-write up if Matt says its OK
Doc, where you been bro? Been busy?Originally Posted by DR.D
Anyway, YGPM, YGM
Yeah you can go with the super mini, Strat is working on the normal one. I sent him some info over the weekend.
Sweet! Bring on the science baby!Originally Posted by Designer Supps
Now get crackin' Doc!
Hells yeah, we've been waiting a long time for this one.
Can't wait to exercise my brain and read the write ups.
Sledge, did you get the other tester bottles out today? I hope to see mine soon!
Can someone help me with a stack? I am new to designer supplements and trying a cycle for the first time. I am trying to gain lean muscle and increase strength. In the past I have cycled the following: 1-test trans for 6 weeks with 4-AD, rebirth, 2 methyl 13 c (NO booster), and CEE, using 6-OXO for off cycle for 4 weeks. What I was thinking of doing this time: 1-test with 4-AD, Superdrol for 6 weeks along with Lean XTreme 2 methyl 13C, CEE, Glucophase XR, and off cycle ActivaTe Beta for 4 weeks. Or can I use ActivaTe Beta throught my cycle? Any help would be awesome.
Alright Mr.Smartypants big shot Mod man guy person dude! Here's your official MINI-WriteUP:Originally Posted by Lean One
1) Increases insulin, like GRX, and lowers blood sugar.
2) Inhibits the binding of SHBG to receptors in the prostate so it's good for BPH.
3) It chelated heavy metals, acts as a radical scavenger (anti-oxidant), antimicrobial, antiulcer, and pain killer (anti-inflammatory). So take it with all the tuna you want!!
4) It contains stigmasterol and related sitosterols/saponins that are proven antihypercholesterolemics and pituitary boosters, like Fenugreek and Tribulus. There is evidence that HDL is elevated by this component in the formula.
5) It contains similar flavinoid glycosides that are shown to have immunostimulatory effects. Just don't share dirty needles with skanky crack hos. It worked fine for me, but don't try it at home boys and girls, I'm a scientist.
6) It boosts NO2 levels to gives muscle pumps and antihypertensive benefits.
7) It's also antihypertensive through a1-adrenergic activation and other non-adrenergic pathways unrelated to nitric oxide.
Although it boosts test, the indirect effect on estrogen increase is not a factor because only lignanded SHBG assumes a conformation that prohibits interaction with the receptor. So increased estrogen can't be active at the receptor plus it's effects would be negated by other oppositional mechanisms. Nettle extract is like the Ses**** of PCT. It could even be used on cycle for great benefits. So in other words, it's da shiaaa!!!! Really, this could keep you healthy for a long time even using steroids. I will use it like Vitamin C everyday for the rest of my life. Now, no more questions, but trust me, it's going to be some good stuff. Hopefully it will be cheap after the first few batches and a more concentrated form can be located so only 4-6 pills are needed a day instead of 20.
Is this all from one active ingredient (the dihydroflurovanillachocolate.. ) or are there multiple ingredients?
Nice doc. Thanks.
It's from 2 main ingredients found in the same botanical, plus some related components found in it too. One, the DihydroV (the SHBG binder) and several closely related sterols (the heart-smart part of it) with a variety of synergistic effects. Sorry, but that's probably all I can say right now. I've researched this for over 8 months now, and really think it's gonna be big! It's sush such a healthy addition to any lifters plan.
Will ActivaTe make my family get along during the holidays?
Thanks for the write-up Dr. D!
Dr. D, how does this product affect DHT related BPH. Is it only via RSHBG binding? Also could this be used on cycle to prevent MPB via whatever pathway it inhibits DHT associated BPH?
I was thinking of using this on cycle as a replacement of finasteride/dutasteride as both of those, especially the latter seem to cause gyno to flare up. Any comments on using the product in this manner?
Originally Posted by DR.D
I wonder if this is why I seem to need more carbs...I haf no idea it did"this, but it's very possible, sweet.Originally Posted by DR.D
Also I'm glad it helps with Chonesterol.
Do you think it'll end up being cheap enough to run like multi vitamins? That would be really cool.
I can't wait for the full writeup now...that was enough to make me feel like I have a better understanding of what I'm taking now though =D