ActivaTe updates?

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

can anyone provide an overview of SHBG and how it relates to test? call me stupid - this just goes a bit over my head.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

here is a dumb question. can women take it?
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    can anyone provide an overview of SHBG and how it relates to test? call me stupid - this just goes a bit over my head.
    SHBG is Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which binds to free testosterone, rendering it inactive. (Note the product is named Activate). Total Testosterone isn't nearly as important as free test, b/c free test is what produces the characteristics we associate with high test levels--anabolism, libido, sense of confidence and well-being. At least that is my understanding of it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Doc, where you been bro? Been busy?

Anyway, YGPM, YGM
    Gone all w/e, I'll check it today bro!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
    Will ActivaTe make my family get along during the holidays?

Thanks for the write-up Dr. D!
    Jack-Daniels spiked in the egg nog helps with mine!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Dr. D, how does this product affect DHT related BPH. Is it only via RSHBG binding? Also could this be used on cycle to prevent MPB via whatever pathway it inhibits DHT associated BPH?

I was thinking of using this on cycle as a replacement of finasteride/dutasteride as both of those, especially the latter seem to cause gyno to flare up. Any comments on using the product in this manner?
    Yes! It will work by the same mechanism. That's why I say it's the best over-all supp in the world! OK, flax oil kicks butt too, but this is some good stuff, wait till you see the write up, it will break down all the goodies in an easy to understand form!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    I wonder if this is why I seem to need more carbs...I had no idea it did this, but it's very possible, sweet.

Also I'm glad it helps with Cholesterol.

Do you think it'll end up being cheap enough to run like multi vitamins? That would be really cool.

I can't wait for the full writeup now...that was enough to make me feel like I have a better understanding of what I'm taking now though =D
    Yes, I think once it's best sourced, it should be cheap enough to take everyday all year round like a multi-v. That's the plan. I honestly believe that many BB related illnesses will go down if people use this daily.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    It's just the main protein that carries test in it's storage form, it should all be in the write up. Basically as AR's go up, SHBG goes down. That's the prob that this will fix!!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    here is a dumb question. can women take it?
    Yes, but remember that testosterone in the main steroid elaborated by the ovaries, so be ready to "preform" for her !
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    SHBG is Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which binds to free testosterone, rendering it inactive. (Note the product is named Activate). Total Testosterone isn't nearly as important as free test, b/c free test is what produces the characteristics we associate with high test levels--anabolism, libido, sense of confidence and well-being. At least that is my understanding of it.
    You are true as always my great Scandinavian warrior! The lignand in ActevaTe binds SHBG w/ such great affinity that T levels can be elevated by several 100%
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    You are true as always my great Scandinavian warrior! The lignand in ActevaTe binds SHBG w/ such great affinity that T levels can be elevated by several 100%
    What can I say, I learned from the best.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dr. D,

What dosage of RXT would you recomend stacking with the ActivaTE. I have 2 bottles of RXT and 2 bottles of the ActivaTE coming in (along with 2 bottles of superdrol.... )

The part about the vaTE helping with cholesterol and hypertension kind of makes me want to take this with superdrol. Then again, I think the RXT and vaTE stack would keep me leaner which is what I am doing right now...(dieting down for a shoot)

(anxiously awaiting some advice..... )
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Dr. D,

What dosage of RXT would you recomend stacking with the ActivaTE. I have 2 bottles of RXT and 2 bottles of the ActivaTE coming in (along with 2 bottles of superdrol.... )

The part about the vaTE helping with cholesterol and hypertension kind of makes me want to take this with superdrol. Then again, I think the RXT and vaTE stack would keep me leaner which is what I am doing right now...(dieting down for a shoot)

(anxiously awaiting some advice..... )
    I'd say take the normal dose of ACT, 15-30mg of SD depending on your weight and a low dose of XT, like 25mg. You'll look great my friend. Let me think some more on it, but that's my gut feeling. Of course, I just got attacked for having "feelings" in another thread so I better be careful from now on
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd say take the normal dose of ACT, 15-30mg of SD depending on your weight and a low dose of XT, like 25mg. You'll look great my friend. Let me think some more on it, but that's my gut feeling. Of course, I just got attacked for having "feelings" in another thread so I better be careful from now on
    D, I am 24 yrs old, 6 ft tall and 220 currently at about 7.5-8% bfat right now, which is down from 230 a few weeks back. I was thinking about the 3on,2off,3on cycle of sdrol with the act and rxt at the tail end and possibly in the middle 2 week period, but are you referring to taking them all at the same time? It seems as though everyone on this board thinks I should not use the sdrol for a 'cut,' or preservation/hardening during a cut. I am working with a top bbuilder in the area and spoke with another pro this past weekend regarding my diet. Unfortunately, I think my weight would be more in the 222-223 range had I not been dealing with this freaking groin/hammy injury.

Also, I just noticed that your avatar says you are in Texas.....what part? I am out in Big D......Dr. D.....connection
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

FYI, Monday marked the beginning of my ActivaTe and RXT cycle (20 caps/4 caps), and some other fat-loss goodies. This will be an 8 weeker, with the first two weeks a crash/starvation diet (I am hoping to drop 12 pounds in 12 days). The last 6 weeks will be a lean bulk.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    FYI, Monday marked the beginning of my ActivaTe and RXT cycle (20 caps/4 caps), and some other fat-loss goodies. This will be an 8 weeker, with the first two weeks a crash/starvation diet (I am hoping to drop 12 pounds in 12 days). The last 6 weeks will be a lean bulk.
    So is the assumption that this mix will help stave off muscle loss during fast weight loss...ie normally they say 1-2lbs a week or you lose muscle...this like other things will help make that a non-issue?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have never previously recommended any sort of Quick Cut, Fat Fast, etc. without a strong androgen.

However, I am confident that an ActivaTe and RXT stack well, and prevent any muscle loss over a short 2 week period.

Its all in the name of science. As for the 12 pounds, my hope is that half is water, and half is fat.

I am taking LX, GXR, and PhenoGen. I will add hoodia and/or E/C when the hunger becomes unbearable. Apparently I was well into the fed state, as hunger has not been an issue these first two days. I guess there is one benefit to being fat.
  18. Throbbing Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.54%

Would you mind starting a thread about your cut? So we can gawk at you and pity you.... in the name of science
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ask, and ye shall receive....
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    Would you mind starting a thread about your cut? So we can gawk at you and pity you.... in the name of science
    I'd like to see that as well.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.84%

Yes! It will work by the same mechanism. That's why I say it's the best over-all supp in the world! OK, flax oil kicks butt too, but this is some good stuff, wait till you see the write up, it will break down all the goodies in an easy to understand form!

Wow I really hope you guys can source it cheap enough for that If the price for a months supply can fall in the range of 40 dollars and bellow I beleive id be on this year round as well!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You have "feelings?" Ya mean like a girl?
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Every time I got greedy with my fat-loss like this, it ended up being a huge mess. Even w/ AAS, trying to lose 12lbs. in 12 days, that's gonna be mostly water/muscle. But hey, what do I know?

Unless you don't care about losing any muscle...maybe I missed this reason of explanation??

IMO if you don't respond well to most PH/PS's a natty T booster isn't gonna do much if anything...especially when using it to preserve muscle mass during a "starvation diet." I would definatley rethink your plan here...especially when people are trying to decide for themselves if Activate is worth the money or not....know what I mean??
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    Every time I got greedy with my fat-loss like this, it ended up being a huge mess. Even w/ AAS, trying to lose 12lbs. in 12 days, that's gonna be mostly water/muscle. But hey, what do I know?

Unless you don't care about losing any muscle...maybe I missed this reason of explanation??

IMO if you don't respond well to most PH/PS's a natty T booster isn't gonna do much if anything...especially when using it to preserve muscle mass during a "starvation diet." I would definatley rethink your plan here...especially when people are trying to decide for themselves if Activate is worth the money or not....know what I mean??
    i agree 100%. i dont like cutting either, but only doing it for 12 days w/ huge weight loss goals doesnt seem like the most logical approach. care to expand on the rationale TP?
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

For DS Staff:

Any updates on shipping of orders already placed.

Mr.50
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

50, except a very small batch, the shipping for some reason is in a black hole. We haven't yet received which is annoying for all. Unfortunately, that is the best I can tell you right now.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

On the diet, check out the new thread I started, and lets discuss this there.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    D, I am 24 yrs old, 6 ft tall and 220 currently at about 7.5-8% bfat right now, which is down from 230 a few weeks back. I was thinking about the 3on,2off,3on cycle of sdrol with the act and rxt at the tail end and possibly in the middle 2 week period, but are you referring to taking them all at the same time? It seems as though everyone on this board thinks I should not use the sdrol for a 'cut,' or preservation/hardening during a cut. I am working with a top bbuilder in the area and spoke with another pro this past weekend regarding my diet. Unfortunately, I think my weight would be more in the 222-223 range had I not been dealing with this freaking groin/hammy injury.

Also, I just noticed that your avatar says you are in Texas.....what part? I am out in Big D......Dr. D.....connection
    I've seen it work both ways, but unless your genetics and training/diet are primo, use it to bulk for sure. Then use the rest sep in the splits. I like to try things one at a time in fair doses just to see how it works and the potential sides, then start mixing it up.
  29. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    For DS Staff:

Any updates on shipping of orders already placed.

Mr.50
    They were suppose to start shipping out today but it didnt get here. I have the capping company trying to locate the shipment, I have the copy of the shipping invoice and it left on time but for some reason it hasnt shown up.

Heres the bad news, I have to leave for Fl in 4 hours so its unlikely it will ship out before the 29th, we have been trying to get a full time guy to come in here and ship but he cant start till May1. Then on May 3rd Ill be having another ankle surgery, but the orders will ship out before then and because of the long ass delay, Ill be adding sample packs of GXR to every order that has been placed before I made this post.
    Im sorry it wont be out as fast as I though but hopefully the GXR will make up for.

Now for future runs we have been working on the synthesis as well as making sure we can get this as low priced as possible for the future final versions. We have a couple samples coming in that need to be tested, but we will NOT be ordering the next batch until the beta has sold out. We want to make sure we have had plenty of time for blood work to come, so we know for a fact its doing exactly what we thought it would. Dont expect this to be at any of our retailers for a few months.

Everyone have a good weekend...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

......I just got attacked for having "feelings" in another thread so I better be careful from now on
    Who did it? I'll lay the smack down!

YGPM, bro
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I only have "Girl" feelings on Deca D , but the feeling I spoke of earlier are a little more like wanting to law some law down on little bitches that shall remain un-nameded for now just out of common respect I never tried to hurt anyone here and only tried to help teach and learn too, just as the AM moto says, so I will not take it kindly when folks try to **** with my good intentions. My "feeling" go farrrrrr beyong my very adanvced education and experience. We can talk about medicinal pharmaceutical chemistry, politics, relegion, organic chemistry, sub-atomic particle physics, football, weight training, steroids, endocrinology, name your game but I will humbled most any punk trying to give me ****, no doubt about it. But, ImJ2x, you know I got love for you bro!
    Wow -- when I have some more time, I'm gonna go try to find that thread so I can see who the "unnamed little bitch" is. Send his ass over to BB.com. I've been spending too much time there lately (a couple interesting threads) and I've seen plenty of good stuff over there -- but you have to wade through too much immature crap to find it.
  32. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    we have been trying to get a full time guy to come in here and ship but he cant start till May1.
    Will work for Supps.
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

Quote Originally Posted by GuardDog
    Will work for Supps.
    damn straight dude...will write product tracking/shipping app for supps...XD
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x
    Wow -- when I have some more time, I'm gonna go try to find that thread so I can see who the "unnamed little bitch" is. Send his ass over to BB.com. I've been spending too much time there lately (a couple interesting threads) and I've seen plenty of good stuff over there -- but you have to wade through too much immature crap to find it.
    He's reffering to me. Now that that's out in the open, I think I'll just shut up and let it go. I don't want to junk up this thead too.
    Last edited by Lean One; 04-21-2005 at 01:21 PM.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Stop with this sh*t already.

Back to the topic, I wish more people would post up cycles, and bloodwork. And it seems that to really get the best of it you need to eun it for 8 weeks, so it may take some time for some possitive results to show up.

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Stop with this sh*t already.

Back to the topic, I wish more people would post up cycles, and bloodwork. And it seems that to really get the best of it you need to eun it for 8 weeks, so it may take some time for some possitive results to show up.
    I, for one, wouldn't want to see DR. D or lifted get banned. So basically, I'm sorry I asked. You guys should just agree to disagree, let the matter drop, and never speak of it again.

And yes, I'd love to see some ActivaTe logs too. But it's very early in the beta testing process -- I'm sure there will be logs popping up soon. [Edit: DarkAngel has the only ActivaTe log I'm aware of -- it's a sticky in this forum.]
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.78%

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x
    And yes, I'd love to see some ActivaTe logs too. But it's very early in the beta testing process -- I'm sure there will be logs popping up soon.
    I'm not an oficial "beta tester", but I did manage to aquire a supply of ActivaTe using my vast modly powers.

If anyones intrested, i'll start a log of my experience.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I'm not an oficial "beta tester", but I did manage to aquire a supply of ActivaTe using my vast modly powers.

Absolutely, Lean One -- you write great logs.
    And Bering C is keeping a Rebound/ActivaTe PCT log here too...
  39. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One

Fo' Shizzle.

We'll get all/any ActivaTe logs created in this forum stickied 'cause there are a lot of people wanting to see feedback of this product right now.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

Robboe.....when is this stuff supposed to ship? It said this week sometime on the DS site...

Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
  2. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 10:04 PM
  3. Insulin Timing & Activity
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 08:23 PM