ActivaTe updates?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedSwan78
    Sounds simple, and you may have already done it, but did you check your junk email folder? Hope you haven't emptied it today!
    yeah, I did, nothing though.. If it makes any difference I payed with paypal. On the DS website the under my account info. it says that the current status is "paypal processing.." hmm

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Did you have the money already in your paypal account or were you transferring funds from a bank account? That might be it, but if it isnt, the paypal transaction might just take longer to go through regardless, thus a little bit of a delay in you getting a response. I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about, Sledge will take care of ya.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Any word on the mini-write up?
    •   

4. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    The testers certainly are. For me, it depends on how much money I have. Can anyone recommend a good cheap place for scheduling/perchasing such tests? The only one I know is health check usa.
    Everyone should definitely get blood tests done, whether you plan on using ActivaTe or any PH/AAS.

Here are two links to testing site (lifted directly from CEDeoudes59's profile ) that will set you up with a clinic in your area for the test, and are also relatively inexpensive.

http://www.questest.com/
    http://www.health-tests-direct.com/

Also, don't worry about your order on Designer Supplements if it says "Paypal processing" or "order processing". That's totally normal. Sledge will have everyone's order out next week, just like he promised.

BP
  5. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by BigP0ppa3
    Everyone should definitely get blood tests done, whether you plan on using ActivaTe or any PH/AAS.

Here are two links to testing site (lifted directly from CEDeoudes59's profile ) that will set you up with a clinic in your area for the test, and are also relatively inexpensive.

http://www.questest.com/
    http://www.health-tests-direct.com/
    Thanks, those will help. I usually would just set up an appointment for my yearly physical about a month after PCT to make sure I was okay.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigP0ppa3

Also, don't worry about your order on Designer Supplements if it says "Paypal processing" or "order processing". That's totally normal. Sledge will have everyone's order out next week, just like he promised.
    thanks for the heads up.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Just an update, there is plenty left -- its been 24 hours and we are only 1/3 sold out.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel
    no...it increases the % of free T in your body...it does not actually change your total T (that I know of)
    Similar to proviron's effects?
  9. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Of that...I have no idea.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    As in none, that remains to be seen. Proviron has a strong affinity to aromatase enzymes acting as an AI whereas activaTe has no such activity. There's debate to whether or not Proviron is suppressive and user feedback is mixed as well. ActivaTe may be HPTA suppressive due to increased free T aromatization but it is probably unlikely. I don't think you can compare the two but ultimately the testers' logs will determine that.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Right on. Only time will tell.
  12. Registered User

That's 2 more bottles gone...
  13. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    As in none, that remains to be seen. Proviron has a strong affinity to aromatase enzymes acting as an AI whereas activaTe has no such activity. There's debate to whether or not Proviron is suppressive and user feedback is mixed as well. ActivaTe may be HPTA suppressive due to increased free T aromatization but it is probably unlikely. I don't think you can compare the two but ultimately the testers' logs will determine that.
    Absolutely, obviously we dont want it to effect HPTA, but to be honest Ill be just as happy if it is but still has a profound effect on T and muscle growth.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Absolutely, obviously we dont want it to effect HPTA, but to be honest Ill be just as happy if it is but still has a profound effect on T and muscle growth.
    So will the rest of us...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I can give you a super mini-write up if Matt says its OK
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

O/T

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I can give you a super mini-write up if Matt says its OK
    Doc, where you been bro? Been busy?

Anyway, YGPM, YGM
  17. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Yeah you can go with the super mini, Strat is working on the normal one. I sent him some info over the weekend.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Yeah you can go with the super mini, Strat is working on the normal one. I sent him some info over the weekend.
    Sweet! Bring on the science baby!

Now get crackin' Doc!
  19. Board Supporter

Hells yeah, we've been waiting a long time for this one.
  20. Board Supporter

Can't wait to exercise my brain and read the write ups.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Sledge, did you get the other tester bottles out today? I hope to see mine soon!
  22. Registered User

Can someone help me with a stack? I am new to designer supplements and trying a cycle for the first time. I am trying to gain lean muscle and increase strength. In the past I have cycled the following: 1-test trans for 6 weeks with 4-AD, rebirth, 2 methyl 13 c (NO booster), and CEE, using 6-OXO for off cycle for 4 weeks. What I was thinking of doing this time: 1-test with 4-AD, Superdrol for 6 weeks along with Lean XTreme 2 methyl 13C, CEE, Glucophase XR, and off cycle ActivaTe Beta for 4 weeks. Or can I use ActivaTe Beta throught my cycle? Any help would be awesome.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Now get crackin' Doc!
    Alright Mr.Smartypants big shot Mod man guy person dude! Here's your official MINI-WriteUP:

ActivaTe Highlights:

1) Increases insulin, like GRX, and lowers blood sugar.

2) Inhibits the binding of SHBG to receptors in the prostate so it's good for BPH.

3) It chelated heavy metals, acts as a radical scavenger (anti-oxidant), antimicrobial, antiulcer, and pain killer (anti-inflammatory). So take it with all the tuna you want!!

4) It contains stigmasterol and related sitosterols/saponins that are proven antihypercholesterolemics and pituitary boosters, like Fenugreek and Tribulus. There is evidence that HDL is elevated by this component in the formula.

5) It contains similar flavinoid glycosides that are shown to have immunostimulatory effects. Just don't share dirty needles with skanky crack hos. It worked fine for me, but don't try it at home boys and girls, I'm a scientist.

6) It boosts NO2 levels to gives muscle pumps and antihypertensive benefits.

7) It's also antihypertensive through a1-adrenergic activation and other non-adrenergic pathways unrelated to nitric oxide.

Although it boosts test, the indirect effect on estrogen increase is not a factor because only lignanded SHBG assumes a conformation that prohibits interaction with the receptor. So increased estrogen can't be active at the receptor plus it's effects would be negated by other oppositional mechanisms. Nettle extract is like the Ses**** of PCT. It could even be used on cycle for great benefits. So in other words, it's da shiaaa!!!! Really, this could keep you healthy for a long time even using steroids. I will use it like Vitamin C everyday for the rest of my life. Now, no more questions, but trust me, it's going to be some good stuff. Hopefully it will be cheap after the first few batches and a more concentrated form can be located so only 4-6 pills are needed a day instead of 20.
  24. Throbbing Member

Thanks, Doc!

Is this all from one active ingredient (the dihydroflurovanillachocolate.. ) or are there multiple ingredients?
  25. Board Supporter

Nice doc. Thanks.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

It's from 2 main ingredients found in the same botanical, plus some related components found in it too. One, the DihydroV (the SHBG binder) and several closely related sterols (the heart-smart part of it) with a variety of synergistic effects. Sorry, but that's probably all I can say right now. I've researched this for over 8 months now, and really think it's gonna be big! It's sush such a healthy addition to any lifters plan.
  27. Gold Member

Will ActivaTe make my family get along during the holidays?

Thanks for the write-up Dr. D!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Dr. D, how does this product affect DHT related BPH. Is it only via RSHBG binding? Also could this be used on cycle to prevent MPB via whatever pathway it inhibits DHT associated BPH?

I was thinking of using this on cycle as a replacement of finasteride/dutasteride as both of those, especially the latter seem to cause gyno to flare up. Any comments on using the product in this manner?
  29. Registered User

Alright Mr.Smartypants big shot Mod man guy person dude! Here's your official MINI-WriteUP:

ActivaTe Highlights:

2) Inhibits the binding of SHBG to receptors in the prostate so it's good for BPH.

3) It chelated heavy metals, acts as a radical scavenger (anti-oxidant), antimicrobial, antiulcer, and pain killer (anti-inflammatory). So take it with all the tuna you want!!

4) It contains stigmasterol and related sitosterols/saponins that are proven antihypercholesterolemics and pituitary boosters, like Fenugreek and Tribulus. There is evidence that HDL is elevated by this component in the formula.

5) It contains similar flavinoid glycosides that are shown to have immunostimulatory effects. Just don't share dirty needles with skanky crack hos. It worked fine for me, but don't try it at home boys and girls, I'm a scientist.

6) It boosts NO2 levels to gives muscle pumps and antihypertensive benefits.

7) It's also antihypertensive through a1-adrenergic activation and other non-adrenergic pathways unrelated to nitric oxide.

Although it boosts test, the indirect effect on estrogen increase is not a factor because only lignanded SHBG assumes a conformation that prohibits interaction with the receptor. So increased estrogen can't be active at the receptor plus it's effects would be negated by other oppositional mechanisms. Nettle extract is like the Ses**** of PCT. It could even be used on cycle for great benefits. So in other words, it's da shiaaa!!!! Really, this could keep you healthy for a long time even using steroids. I will use it like Vitamin C everyday for the rest of my life. Now, no more questions, but trust me, it's going to be some good stuff. Hopefully it will be cheap after the first few batches and a more concentrated form can be located so only 4-6 pills are needed a day instead of 20.
  30. Board Supporter

ActivaTe Highlights:

I wonder if this is why I seem to need more carbs...I haf no idea it did"this, but it's very possible, sweet.

Also I'm glad it helps with Chonesterol.

Do you think it'll end up being cheap enough to run like multi vitamins? That would be really cool.

I can't wait for the full writeup now...that was enough to make me feel like I have a better understanding of what I'm taking now though =D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
  2. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:04 PM
  3. Insulin Timing & Activity
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 06:23 PM