ActivaTe updates?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    How fast before you get the second batch done? I noticed there is sometimes some lag time between DS' first batch of a product and his second.
    That depends. He said they've sourced a new supplier with a higher extract so you'll only need to pop 2-3 caps a day instead of 20. Give them a bit leeway to sort all that business and get labels done for the retailers and they'll be good to go by the sound of it.

2. When are you guys going to drop the write up on us? Hopefully before its for sale?

3. 20 caps/day?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Matt and I just popped open a cap each, and its not that bad. It tastes like something burnt. I tried it raw, and also with water.

And yes, its gelatin caps.
    Could you elaborate on the taste? Will the "burnt" flavor ruin a protein shake along the lines of a green tea extract? Or is it unpalatable when mixed in water? I'd like to confirm this before I commit to buy several bottles during the presale. Thanks.

5. How long are we going to get to test this? One bottle - 15 days or 2 for a full month?

6. Lets see....

* Testers will get a full month (honestly, I doubt you will see enough in 2 weeks).
    * At this point I have no idea how fast the first run will run out, and I have less of an idea on when the next run will be available (we are still waiting on a sample to test before we order). I can say that there will not be a delay between runs 2 and 3. That is a promise. There will likely be a substantial delay between 1 and 2, unfortunately.
    * I cannot comment on the taste of the powder any more than I have. I'd be lying otherwise. I have not placed any in a shake, let alone 10-20 caps.
    * Yes, Chasec, 20 caps.
    * The write-up is being done now, it will not be available before Thursday.

Cheers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Lets see....

* Testers will get a full month (honestly, I doubt you will see enough in 2 weeks).
    * At this point I have no idea how fast the first run will run out, and I have less of an idea on when the next run will be available (we are still waiting on a sample to test before we order). I can say that there will not be a delay between runs 2 and 3. That is a promise. There will likely be a substantial delay between 1 and 2, unfortunately.
    * I cannot comment on the taste of the powder any more than I have. I'd be lying otherwise. I have not placed any in a shake, let alone 10-20 caps.
    * Yes, Chasec, 20 caps.

Cheers.
    Thanks TP

8. No problem.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    20 caps/day?
    Chas, this is the "safe" dose. It will work at this dose for sure. It may work with less, but the effects are dose dependent. 10 pills/d may work great for you, but it really should be tested at the proper, full estimated dose for initial assessment. You can't OD on it, it only strengthens the effects when dose is increased.

10. Was any alpha testing done?

11. This is one of those things that needs to be a split dose? Like 2 times a day or 3 or...?

12. 5 caps x4/day has been thrown about.

13. Well if I didn't look like a drug addict popping pills before, I will now.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    5 caps x4/day has been thrown about.
    Wow.

Small price to pay for an effective natural test boost IMO.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Wow.

Small price to pay for an effective natural test boost IMO.
    Agreed.

16. 5 caps x4/day, not really a big deal to me

17. What does it do?

I assume a T recovery like 6OXO?

18. Quote Originally Posted by bpdaddy
    What does it do?

I assume a T recovery like 6OXO?
    no...it increases the % of free T in your body...it does not actually change your total T (that I know of)

19. any word on what time of the day it will go up tomorrow? I'm guessing early afternoon.

20. Yeah a time would be cool so we can plan accordingly. I assume this first run is going to sell out pretty quick with only 1000 bottles and most people buying 2 at a time.

21. My vote would be for 7 at night or later. Won't be around till later.

Mr.50

22. I am not sure what time, if/when I find out, I will let you know. This isn't really discussed (yet) on other boards, so I expect that unlike SD it will be around for 24-48 hours.

23. Write up?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Lets see....

* Yes, Chasec, 20 caps.

Cheers.
    There you go. I guess there won't be a write up before it's available.

25. bump for the time

26. Quote Originally Posted by GuardDog
    bump for the time
    extra bump just in case GuardDog's bump wasn't good enough. XD

27. Quote Originally Posted by GuardDog
    bump for the time
    You do realize its already Friday in New Zealand?

28. HAHA, I don't care what time zone he chooses, I just want to know which one at what time. I am guessing he is going to pick the eastern time zone.

29. I can't believe nobody's cared enough to bump this yet.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
    I can't believe nobody's cared enough to bump this yet.
    I'm just visiting the DS webpage about 10 minutes after the top of the hour, every hour. I want this so bad. I want to combine it with my upcoming HST cycle to see how it works. Going to do what I did last time, and move directly from the fives of HST into DC style training. This should allow for a prolonged cycle from the heavy lifting of the HST through the DC to whenever I feel like stopping.

An idea I did have was combining ActivaTe with Rebound XT and/or Ultra H.O.T. I'm just wondering if I should start the RXT first and increase my total testosterone, and then start taking the ActivaTe to free up what's bound, or just run them all and start and stop at the same time.

31. I "hear ya." I am anticipating ActivaTe as well. I'm ready to pounce of the DS site like a praying mantis.

32. I had a similar idea of running activate, ultra and nolva. starting and stopping the same time. I wondered if that would be too much anti e.

33. It's up....

annnd I'm in for 2!

34. Guys post results please.

35. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnd 2 for me!

I'll keep a log (activate + rebound)

36. 2 more gone

37. Oh dude...I picked up 2 hours ago.

38. Sweet. Hope the feedback on this is great. Can't wait to start it.

39. Is anyone planning to get bloodwork done for this?

40. Got some on the way here as well. Going to be using this with Rebound XT and think I'm going to be getting some Cissus as well

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 05:48 PM
  2. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 09:04 PM
  3. Insulin Timing & Activity
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:23 PM
  4. T1pro/winny cycle update