- 04-12-2005, 03:48 AM
- 04-12-2005, 07:53 AM
- 04-12-2005, 10:14 AM
04-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Could you elaborate on the taste? Will the "burnt" flavor ruin a protein shake along the lines of a green tea extract? Or is it unpalatable when mixed in water? I'd like to confirm this before I commit to buy several bottles during the presale. Thanks.Originally Posted by Twin Peak
04-12-2005, 08:56 PM
04-12-2005, 09:18 PM
* Testers will get a full month (honestly, I doubt you will see enough in 2 weeks).
* At this point I have no idea how fast the first run will run out, and I have less of an idea on when the next run will be available (we are still waiting on a sample to test before we order). I can say that there will not be a delay between runs 2 and 3. That is a promise. There will likely be a substantial delay between 1 and 2, unfortunately.
* I cannot comment on the taste of the powder any more than I have. I'd be lying otherwise. I have not placed any in a shake, let alone 10-20 caps.
* Yes, Chasec, 20 caps.
* The write-up is being done now, it will not be available before Thursday.
04-12-2005, 10:37 PM
04-12-2005, 11:06 PM
04-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Chas, this is the "safe" dose. It will work at this dose for sure. It may work with less, but the effects are dose dependent. 10 pills/d may work great for you, but it really should be tested at the proper, full estimated dose for initial assessment. You can't OD on it, it only strengthens the effects when dose is increased.Originally Posted by chasec
04-13-2005, 12:34 AM
04-13-2005, 06:34 AM
04-13-2005, 07:33 AM
04-13-2005, 07:36 AM
04-13-2005, 07:38 AM
04-13-2005, 08:22 AM
04-13-2005, 12:42 PM
04-13-2005, 01:03 PM
04-13-2005, 02:33 PM
no...it increases the % of free T in your body...it does not actually change your total T (that I know of)Originally Posted by bpdaddy
04-13-2005, 03:55 PM
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah a time would be cool so we can plan accordingly. I assume this first run is going to sell out pretty quick with only 1000 bottles and most people buying 2 at a time.
04-13-2005, 04:23 PM
04-13-2005, 08:37 PM
I am not sure what time, if/when I find out, I will let you know. This isn't really discussed (yet) on other boards, so I expect that unlike SD it will be around for 24-48 hours.
04-14-2005, 07:58 AM
04-14-2005, 08:03 AM
There you go. I guess there won't be a write up before it's available.Originally Posted by Twin Peak
04-14-2005, 08:06 AM
04-14-2005, 08:25 AM
04-14-2005, 08:31 AM
04-14-2005, 08:44 AM
HAHA, I don't care what time zone he chooses, I just want to know which one at what time. I am guessing he is going to pick the eastern time zone.
04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
04-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm just visiting the DS webpage about 10 minutes after the top of the hour, every hour. I want this so bad. I want to combine it with my upcoming HST cycle to see how it works. Going to do what I did last time, and move directly from the fives of HST into DC style training. This should allow for a prolonged cycle from the heavy lifting of the HST through the DC to whenever I feel like stopping.Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
An idea I did have was combining ActivaTe with Rebound XT and/or Ultra H.O.T. I'm just wondering if I should start the RXT first and increase my total testosterone, and then start taking the ActivaTe to free up what's bound, or just run them all and start and stop at the same time.
04-14-2005, 12:20 PM
I "hear ya." I am anticipating ActivaTe as well. I'm ready to pounce of the DS site like a praying mantis.
04-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I had a similar idea of running activate, ultra and nolva. starting and stopping the same time. I wondered if that would be too much anti e.
04-14-2005, 02:19 PM
04-14-2005, 02:32 PM
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
04-14-2005, 03:12 PM
04-14-2005, 03:24 PM
04-14-2005, 05:05 PM
04-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Got some on the way here as well. Going to be using this with Rebound XT and think I'm going to be getting some Cissus as well
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 39Last Post: 05-12-2004, 05:48 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2003, 09:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:23 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2002, 04:23 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 12:51 PM