SD as stand alone? Who has done it?

  1. SD as stand alone? Who has done it?


    I just want to know what kinda of results you saw. I would also like to see anyone's results on SD and M1T. Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GatorGrappler
    I just want to know what kinda of results you saw. I would also like to see anyone's results on SD and M1T. Thanks.
    hmmm I basically did SD all alone. On my 5th week @20mg/day on a cutter diet. Have gone from 215 to 223. Remember this is a cutter cycle for me (-750). Cardio @ 30 min, 155bpm, 5xweek.

    Very impressed.

    SD and M1T together would be ****ing stupid. imo
    •   
       


  3. Check out my thread "Supedrol for my first PH cycle??"

  4. I did a week stand alone and am now 4 days into PCT. Went from 214lbs to 235lbs on cycle and have added 2 pounds this week still. This was also my first cycle of anything.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stinkfist
    I did a week stand alone and am now 4 days into PCT. Went from 214lbs to 235lbs on cycle and have added 2 pounds this week still. This was also my first cycle of anything.
    huh???!!!
    This might be believable if it wasn't just "a week" cycle? 21 lbs in one week? And why even bother with PCT? I'm thinking you must have forgot to type in "a 4 week" cycle or "a 6 week" cycle. Please clarify. Thanks.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jwp888
    SD and M1T together would be ****ing stupid. imo
    I could see the viability of a rolling m1t/SD cycle.

    Start with m1t for two weeks and then onto the SD for however long you want.

    In a few weeks I'll be doing this. M1t for 2 then SD for 6.

  7. im five days into a three weeker of SD alone, so far im up 6lbs.

  8. I did a standalone for 4 weeks, first week at 10 , all other days at 20mg besides a few testing day of 30 mg but I jumped back down to 20 mg again. Went from 192-208 and weight has maintained til after pct.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x
    huh???!!!
    This might be believable if it wasn't just "a week" cycle? 21 lbs in one week? And why even bother with PCT? I'm thinking you must have forgot to type in "a 4 week" cycle or "a 6 week" cycle. Please clarify. Thanks.
    Oops...I had a spyware meltdown last night so I never got to see the post, but yeah it was a 4 week stand alone cycle. 1 week into PCT (using Tamox) and the weight has stuck thus far.

  10. Currently on my last week of a three week cycle at 10/15/20. Went from 177 to 192 with BF holding at 9%. Unsurprisingly, it has been most effective at 20mg dose, although the leap in efficacy from 15 to 20 is markedly smaller than from 10 to 15. This was also my first cycle. Two weeks of PCT starts on monday with liquid tamox at 60/30.

    This is all noted in my 12 week bulking log:
    My CEE 12 week bulk

  11. I ran 20/mg alone for 24 days, gained 13.5 lbs, for PCT I ran 100mg of DHEA ED in the am and 6oxo in the pm with 2nd to last meal.. for 13 days.I have kept 11 of the 13.5lbs, almost all weight/strength gains have stuck.. I have lost a few reps on a couple exercises, but thats it thats it..Its been 18 days since I ended my cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole: Do You Prefer it as Stand-Alone?
    By Pointe.Sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 02:21 PM
  2. Cissus Anabolic Dosing - Who has done it?
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 03:48 PM
  4. Who has done methyl-dien at higher doses?
    By shootmeagain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Log in
Log in