Ergomax LMG ????

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Ergomax LMG ????

Hey Sldghmr I thought you had a version of this (DMT) I think ???? Are you still coming out with it ???

Thanks !!!

2. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

BUMP!
  3. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I dont have a modified version of, but right now I need to get some other stuff done, so I am keeping it a secret until I have more time to put into it.
    Once XCEED, NHA are done and hopefully I have started alpha testing Melting Point Ill start working on it.
    Its already sourced, so it just needs to be made, it wont take long once I am ready for it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Sledge- when are we holding our collective breath till for the NHA? I have been on an extended cycle and want to add it to PCT
  5. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

I was told that it will ship to the capping guy mid to late next week. I assume 2-3 weeks from there tops. My late guess would be by the end of March but I am praying its done before then.
    You could always start PCT in 2 weeks, and then add it in later on.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.56%

Sorry. NHA??
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

I believe NHA = Non-Hormonal Alternative.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

Speaking of which, Sledge...I replied to an e-mail you shot me, referring to the NHA...wondering if you got it?
  9. $Money$
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

wow these new products sound cool.. what other things that have been out previously will they be similar to?, sides and gain wise. Thanx sledge!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.33%

Right now I am only willing to try sledges version of anything, please keep us posted, thanks
  11. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

NHA- non-hormonal anabolic
    Its meant to bind SHBG, which then allows more Free Test to be present in the blood. Free Test (FT) is the active T we want and need for muscle growth.
    SHBG binds 98-99% of all testosterone making it inactive. If you can bind enough SHBG so that only 96% of test is bound inactive, we have increased Free T by a min. of 200% or we doubled "muscle building" active T.
    This compound binds SHBG in a dose dependant manner, the more you take the more it binds. Its extremely safe with studies showing use up to 3.5gms per day (IIRC), my recomended dose will be around 1gm per day.
    We are not stimulating Test, we are not effecting the HPTA, this is not a steroid, it can be used on cycle, during pct or off cycle.
    Obvious benefits are a HUGE increase in active T, better sex drive, better sleep, recovery, muscle, strength as well as having protective qualities to the prostate.
    The closest I could try and compare it to would probably be Proviron, but that is also a mild anti-e, this is not and wont have any anti-estrogen effect. That was what Rebound was made for.
    This should be done relatively soon (few weeks) Ill start releasing more info and studies on it over the next couple weeks.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Its meant to bind SHBG, which then allows more Free Test to be present in the blood. Free Test (FT) is the active T we want and need for muscle growth.
    SHBG binds 98-99% of all testosterone making it inactive. If you can bind enough SHBG so that only 96% of test is bound inactive, we have increased Free T by a min. of 200% or we doubled "muscle building" active T.
    This compound binds SHBG in a dose dependant manner, the more you take the more it binds. Its extremely safe with studies showing use up to 3.5gms per day (IIRC), my recomended dose will be around 1gm per day.
    We are not stimulating Test, we are not effecting the HPTA, this is not a steroid, it can be used on cycle, during pct or off cycle.
    Obvious benefits are a HUGE increase in active T, better sex drive, better sleep, recovery, muscle, strength as well as having protective qualities to the prostate.
    The closest I could try and compare it to would probably be Proviron, but that is also a mild anti-e, this is not and wont have any anti-estrogen effect. That was what Rebound was made for.
    This should be done relatively soon (few weeks) Ill start releasing more info and studies on it over the next couple weeks.

Sounds good, I hope its cheap or you have it in a bulk powder, since you say its dose dependant. Maybe you could have a deal where the more you buy the more you save?. I'd be interested in testing it out with my lean xtreme, which I am gonna start probally the last week of march or the first week of april.
  13. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

Unfortunatley its not the cheapest compound to make, I am working on improving the process so that hopefully future batches will be cheaper. It wont be over $75 for a month thats for sure. I will probably sell the entire first batch as a beta, so that will keep the price down as well.
    Being the first always costs more, if I just did the same sh*t everyone else did I could do it cheaper. But IMO, it doesnt matter how cheap it is if it doesnt work, junk is still junk no matter what you pay for it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.52%

Unfortunatley its not the cheapest compound to make, I am working on improving the process so that hopefully future batches will be cheaper. It wont be over $75 for a month thats for sure. I will probably sell the entire first batch as a beta, so that will keep the price down as well.
    Being the first always costs more, if I just did the same sh*t everyone else did I could do it cheaper. But IMO, it doesnt matter how cheap it is if it doesnt work, junk is still junk no matter what you pay for it.
    Sledge, I don't know how you find the time to do half the things you do, but I'm sure everyone on here will agree that we're all glad you're the first when it comes to producing some very effective/awesome products. I would much rather spend money on that which I know will work/benefit me, than throw money as the same junk others put out. Glad to know there's always a place you can go for quality.

BTW, the NHA sounds really good. I'm looking forward to it.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'll test it for you when I do my lean xtreme!. I'll either start Sat the 26th of march, or Sat the 2nd of april!. You haven't mentioned anything about testing it yet have you?. Or will it be ready by then?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.83%

Does total test aromatize as much as free test?

Reason I ask is I have pre existing gyno and always have to use nolva on cycle I was wondering if this would aggrivate it due to more free test aromatising?

Either Way I will be a big purchacer in this product NO HPTA effects cant be better!!!
  17. $Money$
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.59%

So wait sledge, lemme get this straight. This compound you made binds to SHBG in your body which make 98% of the test in your body inactive? So it would make more of the test in your body active correct? Would there be any way to make a compound that could totally saturate (i dono if thats thr right word for it) the SHBG making lets say only 50% or lower of the test in your body inactive so that you have like half of the test in your body active? If you could, What would that do for you, would it be the same as if your were actully injecting an outside source of test into your body? Sorry bro im just confused on how it would work and what it would potentially do. thanx man, you are the reason i want to get a degree in organic chemistry.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Wink

This is def a intersting product! Can't wait to read more about it.

The best thing about Sledge and DS is that you know what your buying, no over the top claims about his product, No fluff, just the truth. Tried and true products. Sometimes it sounds to good to be true, and if it were any other company I'd be sceptical, but he always makes it happen!

Designer Suppliments = The Wave of the Future
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I thought albumin also bounded T and in fact upto 60%; typical ranges were 40-60%. I don't know how 2% manages to be unbounded but even if one was to reduce SHBG whose to say that albumin would not bind the rest. There was also some suggestion that SHBG would bind to it's receptor in/on the cell and then an androgen would bind to SHBG. In this manner SBHG would increase androgen concentration in the cell. There was a discussion two or so years ago of using some product in nettle and a bis-pentane to bind to SHBG to increase free T but I don't know whatever came of it.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome! This could take natural BBing to a new level if all works out well! (Not that I"m planning on staying natural anyways, heheheheheh)
  21. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%

This product sounds great...can't wait for another great product from Sledge.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sledge,
    Can you give an idea (if you know, maybe from Vida? since you haven't tested yet) how well this will compare to Proviron.

I've read some good things on there about Proviron while taking test. And am curious how this compares. This would be great if it is a fairly equal substitute to Proviron while on cycle (as far as freeing up more test).
  23. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

Ill try and answer as many questions as I can:

Its not a steroid or steroid based so its really nothing like Proviron or in Vida. I do have binding values for it agaisnt SHBG and comparison numbers of MDHT, Proviron and DHT and its better then all 3.

SHBG binds up roughly 38-40% of T, albumin binds all of the rest but 1-2% which is left as active free T. I havent found any info on having SHBG bind to a receptor and then have the androgen activated from there. I have over a dozen studies all saying the same thing, the only biologicaly active testosterone is Free T. That is what we want to increase. Injecting Test boosts Test levels which will have a small increase in free t but it also boost SHBG, so its a double edged sword. Ersatz check out study #2,3 below. I think that will help.

I have to check my notes but i believe SHBG also helps in converting T to E2 as well as increasing prolactin, but Ill have to look it up again. If you have gyno, I would use a low dose of an anti-e while on it to be safe, until we know more about it. Most products that were suppossed to lower or bind SHBG didnt work because they got the wrong extract from the wrong part of the plant (I didnt).

How much will it increase Free T, I have no idea on exact numbers yet. The studies say its very potent, that it is dose dependant, so the more you take the more free t there is which also would normally be bad for the prostate but this compound protects the prostate as well.

I expect this to work better then proviron, because that isnt what proviron was for, it just also happened to do that. This compound is meant to bind SHBG. Here is some quick info on lowering SHBG:
    In most men and women, >50% of total circulating testosterone is bound to sex hormone-binding globulin, SHBG, and most of the rest is bound to albumin.1,2,3 SHBG-bound testosterone is not readily available for intracellular complex formation because of SHBG's high binding affinity for testosterone.2 Thus, testosterone-bound SHBG is considered to be biologically inactive. Albumin has a much lower binding affinity for testosterone but binds a significant portion of the total testosterone because albumin is present at much higher plasma concentrations than SHBG.2,4 The rapid dissociation of "weakly bound" testosterone from albumin, together with a relatively long transit time of albumin through target tissue capillary beds, result in the availability of essentially all albumin-bound testosterone for steroid-receptor interaction.4 The sum of the free- and albumin-bound testosterone is often referred to as bioavailable testosterone. The concentration of testosterone in the various free and bound forms is essentially a function of total testosterone concentration and the relative concentrations of SHBG and albumin. It can be predicted that increased SHBG will decrease the concentration of both free and bioavailable testosterone for a given total testosterone concentration. The free androgen index can be used to estimate physiologically active testosterone.2,3 This index is calculated as the ratio of total testosterone divided by SHBG (both expressed in the same units) and multiplied by 100 to yield numerical results comparable in free testosterone concentration.2,5,6,7
    Footnotes
    1. Klee GG and Heser DW, "Techniques to Measure Testosterone in the Elderly," Mayo Clin Proc, 2000, 75(Suppl):S19-S25.
    2. Wheeler MJ, "The Determination of Bioavailable Testosterone," Ann Clin Biochem, 1995, 32(Pt 4):345-57 (review)
    3. Gronowski AM and Landau-Levine M, "Reproductive Endocrine Function," Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry, 3rd ed, Burtis CA and Ashwood ER, eds, Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co, 1999, 1601-41.
    4. Manni A, Pardridge WM, Cefalu W, et al, "Bioavailability of Albumin-Bound Testosterone," J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1985, 61(4):705-10.
    5. Vermeulen A, Verdonck L, and Kaufman JM, "A Critical Evaluation of Simple Methods for the Estimation of Free Testosterone in Serum," J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1999, 84(10):3666-72.
    6. Blight LF, Judd SJ, and White GH, "Relative Diagnostic Value of Serum Non-SHBG-Bound Testosterone, Free Androgen Index and Free Testosterone in the Assessment of Mild to Moderate Hirsutism," Ann Clin Biochem, 1989 (Pt 4):311-6.
    7. Wilke TJ and Utley DJ, "Total Testosterone, Free-Androgen Index, Calculated Free Testosterone, and Free Testosterone by Analog RIA Compared in Hirsute Women and in Otherwise-Normal Women With Altered Binding of Sex-Hormone-Binding Globulin," Clin Chem, 1987, 33(8):1372-5.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

I don't see how this could be a standalone compound. Wouldn't you need to take something to stop aromatization? But AI's lower SHBG anyway, so what's the point?

Also, calling something that directly affects hormones "non-hormonal" is rather misleading. The compound itself is not directly anabolic, so calling it a non-hormonal anabolic is kind of shady if you ask me.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Anabolic = growth causing compound.

adj 1: of or related to the synthetic phase of metabolism 2: characterized by or promoting constructive metabolism; "some athletes take anabolic steroids to increase muscle size temporarily"
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anabolic

Hormone -- a substance producted a tissue or gland.

A substance, usually a peptide or steroid, produced by one tissue and conveyed by the bloodstream to another to effect physiological activity, such as growth or metabolism.
    A synthetic compound that acts like a hormone in the body.
    Any of various similar substances found in plants and insects that regulate development.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hormonal

Consequently, and anti-e or AI or not a hormone, though it affects hormones. Same here (allegedly). There is a vast different between taking an exogenous hormone and taking something that enhances hormonal fuction. Thus, taking cytomel is taking an exogenous hormone. Taking 7-oxo or 7-OH, is not.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

I think you may be giving out too much information, Sledge, but I hope not.

Sledge, you have a PM at Avant Labs.
  27. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

It should be ok this time, Ill have it ready soon...Ill check it now.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%

Glad to hear it Sledge. The ingredient looks fantastic, and very safe...
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

sounds like a good stacking option for the rebound stuff, yes?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    Anabolic = growth causing compound.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=anabolic

Hormone -- a substance producted a tissue or gland.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hormonal

Consequently, and anti-e or AI or not a hormone, though it affects hormones. Same here (allegedly). There is a vast different between taking an exogenous hormone and taking something that enhances hormonal fuction. Thus, taking cytomel is taking an exogenous hormone. Taking 7-oxo or 7-OH, is not.

I didn't say it was a hormone. But, I can play that game too, I noticed how you didn't post the definition of hormonal further down on that page:

Code:
    hormonal

adj : of or relating to or caused by hormones; "hormonal changes"
    As this product is "related to" "hormonal changes" it is not "non-hormonal".
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry, that doesn't fit. From what I can tell, this product is not "of or relating to or caused by hormones".
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    Code:
     hormonal

This sounds like it doesn't change hormones; it effects a protein complex (SHBG). This protein complex is not a hormone; therefore, directly, this is non-hormonal
    Analagy: You buy eggs at the store, they are not labeled as hormonal because they dont directly act on your hormone levels. But, if you wish to follow it through, they act on your lipid profile with their cholesterol content and then this effects you hormonal levels. Basically everything in some way or another is hormonal if you trace the cord back far enough to the wall.

Cheers
  33. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught
    I didn't say it was a hormone. But, I can play that game too, I noticed how you didn't post the definition of hormonal further down on that page:

Code:
    hormonal

It is non-hormonal. The compound does not effect testosterone or estrogen production. It does not increase production of any sex hormone. It has no anabolic or androgenic activity. Its not a steroid or based off a steroid ring structure. By your reasoning Zinc and Chrysin are both hormonal as well?

The possiblity of an increase in estrogen (E2) would be small (Im looking into getting exact numbers), the chemical, Hydrofuran(tm) binds up SHBG, which in turn allows more biologically active free t to bind to the androgen receptors (AR) in tissue (except DHT which is blocked in the prostate).

What would need to happen is, the increase in Free T, would have to cause an increase in the aromatase enzyme, which would then convert Free T to Bound-E2, the small % left over is Free E2. The amount of Free E2 left unbound above the amount we normally have to have, would then act on the AR or ER.
    Even in women (who have higher levels of E to begin with) with breast cancer, lowering of SHBG did not cause a statiscally significant rise in E2 (p = 0.083).

No one ever said you had to run this product alone and if you have gyno or are sensitive to E2 related side effects then of course you would want to use/have on hand an AI with ANY product that boosts T as a precaution.

Its crazy to think that you wouldnt want to use a product that could boost Free T, because it might through 3 steps raise free E. People take shots of Test, use phs, tribulus, AIs, pyhtoestrogens, zinc etc in the hope of increasing free T even in the slightest.

1: Eur J Cancer Prev. 1992 Apr;1(3):225-30. Related Articles, Links

However, only E2 levels (crude or adjusted for body build) were significantly related to risk in the two menopausal sets (p = 0.022 and p = 0.002, respectively). High percentage free E2 was associated with almost a threefold increase in the risk of breast cancer in premenopausal women; however, this increase was not statistically significant (p = 0.083).
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.83%

Im sure I will use nolva or rebound I was just checking because cycling with gyno is very tricky.

I do plan on trying to run letro to starve the estrogen dependant tissue that has developed with Letro for a few months and this looks like a great add on with out cycling.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Hopefully, this will be a sufficient answer for all of the children arguing above.

Mr.50
    A comment like that, when all we are doing is trying to clarify for Onslaught that this compound is not, in fact, hormonal, is completely unnecessary. Debate can often be healthy in that it can extract a deeper insight into a discussed topic. I found everyone to be civil and friendly-hardly making anyone deserving of the online-stigma of being referred to as "children." If I did somehow offend, then my communication was poor, and I apologize for it; however, I don't think that this was the case.

Cheers
  36. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.2%

There nothing wrong with a good debate and of course not everyone will agree with each other all the time, thats fine too.

Onslaughts original comments were valid, I just dont understand how he doesnt think it will work.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am pretty sure I was civil; and that was despite someone calling a friend "shady." That said, I have been called worse things than a child.

Absent the shady comment, I thought Onslaught's questions were valid ones. Good thing Sledge has valid retorts.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So this is hydrofuran?

Which is tetrahydrofuran only not in ring conformation (used often as a solvent)? (A 5 membered ring w/ a oxygen - C4H8O.) Or is that just your name for this compound?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

I didn't say it won't work, but I do think there will be limitations. If free T gets crazy high, or even above normal, wouldn't the body take steps to lessen T production? Maybe I don't get it, but what do women with breast cancer have anything to do with us? Of course E levels didn't change much, they're women.

Back to the original debate, if you ask me, more free T is a hormonal change, how is it not?

Disclaimer: I'm running 101degree fever, if I'm coming across as pissy it's because I feel like hell.
  40. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Im sure I will use nolva or rebound I was just checking because cycling with gyno is very tricky.

I do plan on trying to run letro to starve the estrogen dependant tissue that has developed with Letro for a few months and this looks like a great add on with out cycling.
    Hey Bryan, I have Letro on hand in case of an emergency but it looks like ReboundXT is the holy grail for PCT as Superdrol was the Holy Grail of legal androgens! If you go to the Rebound XT thread my friend has been on since Sunday night, and his gyno symptoms are looking better already (today being WED.)!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergomax LMG or SD
    By samv12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 02:29 PM
  2. Ergomax LMG?!
    By ChiTown72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 08:36 PM
  3. Ergomax LMG + Methyl-Dien + 4-OH
    By shootmeagain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 12:17 AM
  4. Does anyone know what ergomax lmg was?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 12:35 AM