View Poll Results: which name do you like better?

Voters
89. This poll is closed
  • Fuel FX

    51 57.30%
  • Diezel

    38 42.70%

CEE Name / Pick One

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CEE Name / Pick One


    Ive never done a poll thread so I hope this works. I am donw to 2 names for the CEE project. Which one do you like better.

    Fuel FX (pronounced fuel effects)

    or

    Diezel

  2. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Which one do you like better.
    Fuel FX (pronounced fuel effects)
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
    •   
       


  3. Fuel FX

  4. I like Diezel.

    Fuel FX sounds like something from "TwinLab"

  5. Personally I've always liked THRUST


    But Deizel is good as well.
    •   
       


  6. Fuel FX


    Diezel makes me think of:

    (1) Chuck Diesel's Diesel Fuel

    (2) Vin Diesel

    (3) Pauly Shore (da weeezel budd-dy) LOL


    How about xCEEd?

  7. Ditto for Fuel FX

  8. Fuel FX has that Dsignerlike feel, complete with the X thing and all. Very cool. You'll probably get sued by Twinlab, however, 'cause I'm sure they think they have all rights to the word "fuel". Then they'll probably go after Chevron and Arco. ( I hate the big supp companies, sorry. I'll try not to rant. Love you, Sledge!)

  9. To choose between the two, Fuel FX.

    Personally, I'd try going with a different name because of the Twin Lab deal. We need to come up with a staple name for you to use for a good portion of your products. Then you can attach the bells and whistles to it where appropriate.

  10. Just make it Diezel Fuel FX.

  11. Fuel FX.

    Diezel sounds like some little French guy.

  12. How bout ECE extreme creatine something I dunno. I was playing UT2004 and ECE is the abbreviation used for the lastest expansion pac

    FX definetly twinlab sounding and diezel sounds like something SAN would do.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg55
    I like Diezel.

    Fuel FX sounds like something from "TwinLab"
    I also think Fuel FX sounds like a Twinlab product.

  14. Fuel FX gets my vote, but I thought you were trying to keep the names similiar to the procucts contents?

  15. I think Fuel FX is cool.

    But I think something like CEE Extreme totally sucks (or is it I am just asking you dont use that one because I want to )

  16. I echo the sentiments of everyone else about those two names but given a choice only between those two I would side with Fuel Fx name. I also like the xCEEd/exCEEd name only because I like naming conventions that reflect what the product contains.

  17. Out of those two, I like Diezel more.

    How about something like "CEE me Grow", lol.

  18. there is already Diesel Fuel by Get Diesel (chuck diesel), so go with the other one.

  19. The problem is its not just a CEE product, although that is the main compound its going to be really good for preworkout, p[umps, possible gh release, energy etc. To use something just for the CEE to me might make people think that is all it is.

    I really like Nitro Methane (rocket fuel) but I thought people might then think it is a NO2 product, which it will do but its not just for that.

    The fuel idea came from there, then i thought "fuel for your workouts" etc and that was how i got down that road.

    I am always open to other ideas, i get so used to calling them by chem names its hard for me to pick. Its being flavored now and it takes about 3 weeks, it takes 2 weeks to get the labels done so there is a slight rush to pick one.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    The problem is its not just a CEE product, although that is the main compound its going to be really good for preworkout, p[umps, possible gh release, energy etc. To use something just for the CEE to me might make people think that is all it is.

    I really like Nitro Methane (rocket fuel) but I thought people might then think it is a NO2 product, which it will do but its not just for that.

    The fuel idea came from there, then i thought "fuel for your workouts" etc and that was how i got down that road.

    I am always open to other ideas, i get so used to calling them by chem names its hard for me to pick. Its being flavored now and it takes about 3 weeks, it takes 2 weeks to get the labels done so there is a slight rush to pick one.

    you could call it: Ultra Charge , lightning charge

    charge= fuel

    or you could call it diesel charge

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Goanna
    Out of those two, I like Diezel more.

    How about something like "CEE me Grow", lol.
    Hilarious!!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  22. Fuel FX

    Diezel makes me think of an 18 wheeler or a big ass yellow school bus with thick black smoke....

    Fuel FX sounds like an additive of somesort that will give you a boost..

    IMO

    • "CEE Fuel" (Definitly will piss off Twinlab )
    • "Super CEE" (Might portray the idea that its more then just CEE, and you all ready had a "Super" product, so that is either good or bad depending how you look at it.)
    • "Super CEE Fuel" (Very creative combination of the last two ideas )
    • "E.E.C." (Extreamly Effective Creatine)
    • "NutriCEE" (Okay, my creativity is running out, lol)

  23. Is Designer CEE too simple??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If I have to pick one...
    By 1ArmMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:52 PM
  2. THREE CYCLE CHOICES WITH PCT, PICK ONE!
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:04 AM
  3. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. Omega ONE + Free CEE!!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:02 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 01:35 AM
Log in
Log in