View Poll Results: which name do you like better?
- 89. This poll is closed
CEE Name / Pick One
- 01-13-2005, 09:43 PM
- 01-13-2005, 09:45 PM
01-13-2005, 10:04 PM
01-13-2005, 10:17 PM
01-13-2005, 10:25 PM
01-13-2005, 10:25 PM
01-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Diezel makes me think of:
(1) Chuck Diesel's Diesel Fuel
(2) Vin Diesel
(3) Pauly Shore (da weeezel budd-dy) LOL
How about xCEEd?
01-14-2005, 12:00 AM
01-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Fuel FX has that Dsignerlike feel, complete with the X thing and all. Very cool. You'll probably get sued by Twinlab, however, 'cause I'm sure they think they have all rights to the word "fuel". Then they'll probably go after Chevron and Arco. ( I hate the big supp companies, sorry. I'll try not to rant. Love you, Sledge!)
01-14-2005, 12:30 AM
To choose between the two, Fuel FX.
Personally, I'd try going with a different name because of the Twin Lab deal. We need to come up with a staple name for you to use for a good portion of your products. Then you can attach the bells and whistles to it where appropriate.
01-14-2005, 12:34 AM
01-14-2005, 01:51 AM
01-14-2005, 02:20 AM
How bout ECE extreme creatine something I dunno. I was playing UT2004 and ECE is the abbreviation used for the lastest expansion pac
FX definetly twinlab sounding and diezel sounds like something SAN would do.
01-14-2005, 07:55 AM
01-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Fuel FX gets my vote, but I thought you were trying to keep the names similiar to the procucts contents?
01-14-2005, 09:57 AM
I think Fuel FX is cool.
But I think something like CEE Extreme totally sucks (or is it I am just asking you dont use that one because I want to )
01-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I echo the sentiments of everyone else about those two names but given a choice only between those two I would side with Fuel Fx name. I also like the xCEEd/exCEEd name only because I like naming conventions that reflect what the product contains.
01-14-2005, 01:49 PM
01-14-2005, 02:41 PM
01-14-2005, 03:24 PM
The problem is its not just a CEE product, although that is the main compound its going to be really good for preworkout, p[umps, possible gh release, energy etc. To use something just for the CEE to me might make people think that is all it is.
I really like Nitro Methane (rocket fuel) but I thought people might then think it is a NO2 product, which it will do but its not just for that.
The fuel idea came from there, then i thought "fuel for your workouts" etc and that was how i got down that road.
I am always open to other ideas, i get so used to calling them by chem names its hard for me to pick. Its being flavored now and it takes about 3 weeks, it takes 2 weeks to get the labels done so there is a slight rush to pick one.
01-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Designer Supps
you could call it: Ultra Charge , lightning charge
or you could call it diesel charge
01-14-2005, 04:11 PM
01-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Diezel makes me think of an 18 wheeler or a big ass yellow school bus with thick black smoke....
Fuel FX sounds like an additive of somesort that will give you a boost..
01-14-2005, 07:50 PM
- "CEE Fuel" (Definitly will piss off Twinlab )
- "Super CEE" (Might portray the idea that its more then just CEE, and you all ready had a "Super" product, so that is either good or bad depending how you look at it.)
- "Super CEE Fuel" (Very creative combination of the last two ideas )
- "E.E.C." (Extreamly Effective Creatine)
- "NutriCEE" (Okay, my creativity is running out, lol)
01-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1ArmMan in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM
- By Mars1107 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:04 AM
- By TripDog in forum General ChatReplies: 270Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:08 PM
- By custom in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:02 PM
- By oswizzle in forum General ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:35 AM