View Poll Results: which name do you like better?

Voters
89. This poll is closed
  • Fuel FX

51 57.30%
  • Diezel

38 42.70%

CEE Name / Pick One

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think both
    xCEEd (XCEED)
    and
    XCELL (X-CELL, X-CEEL)
    are a better choice.

I like Fuel FX too, but i hope there will not be legal issues.

2. I like xCEEd too it tells you what is in the product and gives hint it is more then standard CEE. If you want something off the wall Twisted FX, Wicked CEE, Rampage or something destructive sounding.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jack152
    cee + (an above average creatine)
    LOl, I like that name quite a bit, it's a nice play on words and does indicate that it's got more than just CEE. Unfortunately it also implies it's only a marginal product but hilarious nonetheless.

I like X-CEEd or however you want to spell it as it does imply that its more than your average CEE. Plus people tend to like the X in product names for whatever reason and it looks nice on packaging too.

X-CELL is nice too for the same reasons plus it makes you think of a cell volumizer.

Or you can go with the bad spelling/clever play on words route and call it deCEEmate. Ok I like the ingredient name in product name inlcusion way too much.

4. Ok the winner is X-CEED. Now someone save me some time, who posted it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Ok the winner is X-CEED. Now someone save me some time, who posted it?
    That was me actually; I posted it spelled as xCEEd just to illustrate the CEE (obviously)... but any spelling/variant is cool I guess. I'm glad you like it, I thought it was pretty good myself.

Do I get a prize?

lol
    •   

6. Yes you do, Ill send you a tub of it to try out as soon as it is in. In about 2 weeks email me, tell me in the email that you were the winner for the CEE project, give me your shipping addy and Ill send it out to you. Lemon Blast is the flavor.

If everyone likes it Ill be able to make a larger order next run and Ill do the fruit punch flavor.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Yes you do, Ill send you a tub of it to try out as soon as it is in. In about 2 weeks email me, tell me in the email that you were the winner for the CEE project, give me your shipping addy and Ill send it out to you. Lemon Blast is the flavor.

If everyone likes it Ill be able to make a larger order next run and Ill do the fruit punch flavor.
    I believe it was Shootmeagain who come up with xCEEd....hehe I posted the first explanation and sales pitch on why its such a great name.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    The problem is its not just a CEE product, although that is the main compound its going to be really good for preworkout, p[umps, possible gh release, energy etc. To use something just for the CEE to me might make people think that is all it is.

I really like Nitro Methane (rocket fuel) but I thought people might then think it is a NO2 product, which it will do but its not just for that.

The fuel idea came from there, then i thought "fuel for your workouts" etc and that was how i got down that road.

I am always open to other ideas, i get so used to calling them by chem names its hard for me to pick. Its being flavored now and it takes about 3 weeks, it takes 2 weeks to get the labels done so there is a slight rush to pick one.
    OooH I get it now I want to change my vote to Fuel,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If I have to pick one...
    By 1ArmMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM
  2. THREE CYCLE CHOICES WITH PCT, PICK ONE!
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:04 AM
  3. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Omega ONE + Free CEE!!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:35 AM