Superdrol Tester--Brodus

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Superdrol Tester--Brodus

I just got the capsules today, and haven't even had time to take measurements/weight, but I did have time to dose and workout! Very excited.

(I'll add pre-cycle measurements tommrorrow morning)

DOSING SCHEME:

I am the “Same dose for three weeks? tester, which means 30mg. a day, everyday. I will be taking 10mg. roughly 7 hours before working out, and 20mg. within one hour of working out. Sledge also said I could take it all at once. I may do that if you guys want to try and see pre-workout aggresssion/half-life reports.

TRAINING PROGRAM:

To keep this review focused on the supplement at hand, I am going to run my normal “bulking? lifting routine, which is centered around lower reps and higher weight (for me, at least--no jeers from you mass monsters!). I was initially going to run a German Volume Training routine or similar, but I don’t want to change the outcome and I also don’t want to get injured. I'll also note that I train alone, and therefore probably don't go as high with free weights as I could with a spotter. I'd bet I could probably go 10-20% higher on a lot of lifts, but safety is important to me, and I also believe I have strengthened my stabilizer muscles appropriately by using weights I can handle on my own.

My routine is as follows:

Day 1:
    Chest, Biceps

Day 2:
    Back, Triceps

Day 3:
    Rest and/or Cardio

Day 4:
    Legs, Shoulders

Day 5:
    Rest and/or Cardio

Repeat

So I should get 4 complete body workouts in three weeks. Also, I’ll probably squeeze more cardio in there, plus I walk about a mile a day, but I won’t be doing it the way I do when I’m training for races or cutting.

OTHER NOTES:
    I recover extremely rapidly, and only get sore after heavy squats or tri-sets/drop sets. For instance, it’s very difficult for me to break down my arms enough to where I feel sore the next day, so in the past I've tried to jack the volume. Most likely I need to get more SLEEP than anything else. My legs grow very quickly without super high volume. My chest is probably my weakest link, and I’m toying with my workouts (as in exercises, recovery timew, etc.) right now to see what is going to give me the best long-term gains. Oh, and other than maybe 150 crunches a week, I don’t focus a lot on abs.

DIET:

Based on Dr. D’s suggestion, I am going to keep my Protein very high. On some days this means I drink 3 shakesêI know, whole foods are better, but this is the only whey (horrible pun) I will be able to maintain positive nitrogen balance, I believe. So I have three protein powders I dip into: ON Pro Complex, All The Whey Whey Isolate, and NLarge 2.

So in the name of keeping fat gain to a minimum I am running my “clean bulk? diet, which is high protein, medium to low carb, and medium fat. Yes, NLarge2 is a major cheat meal!

I'll be eating over maintenance, but not gorging myself...well, unless this Superdrol takes my appetite up a notch.

I purchased a 64-ounce insulated mug, which will help me keep track of how much water I’m consuming. I've seen all kinds of recommendations, but I shoot for anything above 128oz.

I also purchased a bunch of Glad Tupperware-type things to make planning, preparing, and carrying my meals easier.

REGULAR SUPPLEMENTATION:

Aside from the protein shakes mentioned above, these are my daily supps:

• Vitamin C and Rose Hips: 500mg. 2-3 per day
    • Multivitamin: 1 per day (Shaklee Natural)
    • Saw Palmetto: 3 160mg. softgels per day
    • Hawthorne Berry: 2 grams per day
    • Milk Thistle: 300mg. per day+
    • NAC: 1200mg. per day+
    • Flax Seed Oil and Fish oil ~ 2 grams of each per day
    • Swole v2: 1 serving a dayêI was thinking about cutting this out, but I was told to keep everything the same.
    • Citrulline Mallate: 3 grams per day, in my Swole.
    If you take away the last two, I essentally am just taking a multi + EFAs, and then additional antioxidants and anciallaries to squelch some of the negative effects of this lifestyle.

OCCASIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION:
    • St. John’s Wort: I take this if I'm feeling down.
    • ECA Stack: This is going to be either Dymatize Dymaburn Xtreme or D&E Yellow Subs. I only take these to combat fatigue, not pre-workout. I probably take around 3-4 a week.
    • BSL GO: One serving if I don't feel like Going very hard.
    • Z Force: This is a ZMA/Tribulus/NAC/LPC Blend. I occasionally take it before bed if I feel I might not be able to sleep well.
    STATS:

(as of last week, Nov. 9, 2004):

Height: 5’11?
    Weight (at outset): 198

BF%: 15.5%

Measurements:
    Arm: 15?
    Chest: 41.5?
    Waist: 35?
    Quad: 24?
    Calf: 16?

ATHLETIC BACKGROUND:
    High School:
    Soccer (4 years),
    Basketball (2 years)
    Track and Field (4 years), Conference Champion in 800 meters, 3200 relay
    Cross Country (2 years)

College:
    Cross Country
    Track (specialty, 800 meters)

Two-time all district NAIA DIV. I in 800meter indoor.
    800 meter PR: 1:52
    1600 PR: 4:38

Weight Training: Everything from Pliometrix to Periodization, free weights to machines for 10 years, excluding a two year break after college.

I'd categorize myself as an Ectomorph who has convinced a lot of slow twitch fibers to become fast twitch fibers, thus becoming more mesomorphic. Actually, the last time I ran low-dose M1T, I grew so fast that I had massive joint pains from supporting all of the weight. I'd say I respond well to most androgens. There are a lot of athletes in my family. I have experience with 19nor, 4AD, 1T, 5AD, M5AA, M1T, M4OHN, MDien, and probably others I'm blanking on, but no AAS experience, per se.

CURRENTLY:
    Weight Training
    Road Races (5k to 10K)
    Triathlons
    Mens Soccer League

EDIT:
    OH-->I also have a really nice blood pressure monitor, and I will post my daily bloodpressure in the morning and evening if you're all interested.

Last edited by Brodus; 11-16-2004 at 02:49 AM.

2. Banned
    Answers

First Workout

Day 1: Monday, November 15, 2004

Workout:

(Chest and Biceps)

CHEST:
    Incline DB Press:

Warmup Set
    60s x 6
    65s x 6
    70s x 5

Decline BB Press:
    135 x 6
    145 x 6
    155 x 5
    165 x 5

Incline DB Press:
    70s x 4

Cable Crossovers:
    50 per side x 6
    50 per side x 6
    40 per side x 6 (super slow motion)

BICEPS:

Seated DB Curls:
    Warmup Set
    35s x 8
    40s x 6
    45 x 6
    50s x 4

Reverse EZ Bar Curls:
    70 x 5
    70 x 5

Hammer Curl Supersets
    35 x 6 / 25 x 6
    35 x 6 / 25 x 6

Total Time: Approx. 45 minutes

FACTORS INFLUENCING WORKOUT:

I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night, and did not eat clean for the last few days, as I was on the road. I also had a couple drinks on Friday and Saturday (keep in mind I take NAC and Milk Thistle year-round, however).

COMMENTS:

Despite the “strikes? against me listed above, I had a very focused, productive, and powerful workout. I had focus like I get from M5AA. I also could power through the sticky point much easier. Best of all, I had none of those blood-pressure sides I’ve gotten from other androgens—you know, when your face is beet red, you feel like your going to puke, and all you did is a few light squat sets? This is good. We’ll see how I feel on leg day. Secondly, I had a crazy pump in my arms that I usually only feel when “on.? The kind of thing where they pump full of blood very quickly from not a lot of lifting. I left the gym with popeye forearms. It was nuts. This could be a placebo, WASN'T Swole (b/c I left it at home today), could be a result of taking a few days off from the gym, or it could be that the 30mg. of Superdrol I took before working out actually had rapid effects (which seems unlikely). I have no idea. I'm sure I will know by the end of the test, and you will too!

I will say, no headaches or stomach aches, and no prostate twitches. These are things I watch for. No cramping, either.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

You gonna post your weight daily for all of us ectomorphs looking to use this?
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Yes! Also daily blood pressure, and workout logs. Probably won't go into in-depth diet logging.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Tear it up.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck Brodus, nice detailed log.

7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Glad to have you join us...here's to happy testing.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Alright now everyone has theres and has started, I am sure we will see SS pop up any day now.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

good post brodus. I did not realize how similar we were. size, strength, history. I was a 1/2 miler also, now trying to change the ecto in me.
  10. Board Supporter
    Answers

This may sound obscure, but couldnt St. Johns wort decrease the effectiveness?

I heard it increases the activity of the enzyme that Grapefruit juice decreases.

Since grapefruit juice makes them work better, I would assume St. Johns wort would worsen it.
  11. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    This may sound obscure, but couldnt St. Johns wort decrease the effectiveness?

I heard it increases the activity of the enzyme that Grapefruit juice decreases.

Since grapefruit juice makes them work better, I would assume St. Johns wort would worsen it.
    Wow, that is obscure!

Good luck Brodus, I'll be following along.
  12. Banned
    Answers

wastedwhiteboy2:

I loved the half mile. A great mix of sprint and distance. Actually, I think it's a lot easier to transition to a more mesomorphic response as a half-miler than a more traditional long distance runner. In fact, I ran a race in the spring (a small 5K in Grand Rapids, MI), and a top U.S. Olympic Miler decided to run it. Of course he won huge-->but suprisingly, he was really built. Just know that it is possible!

meatheadd:

That's intersting. I've never heard of that--do you have any more info? If I follow you, are you saying there is a study that indicates that St. John's cancels out the effects of Dihydroxybergamottin (i.e. grapefruit extract)?

I only take St. John's maybe once every couple weeks. At that dosing, I'm sure it's just placebo anyway.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus

Weight Training: Everything from Pliometrix to Periodization, free weights to machines for 10 years, excluding a two year break after college.

What are Pliometrix? or did you mean plyometrics?

Also wondering why dont you work out triceps with chest? and biceps with back?

Nice detailed log Brodus. Im glad you included poundages on your lifts. Good luck!
  14. Banned
    Answers

I haven't done plyometrics in five years, but when I did them it was for developing explosive energy, increasing vertical leap, and breaking through lactic acid barriers. If you know how to spell them, you certainly know what they are. They're more sport's specific...also very good for developing lateral agility. I bought some surgical tubing last month, and I do something similar for stretching and pumping up...but no box jumps with a harness, etc., nothing fancy.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention, since I'm a "little man" (that is the phrase you use when you PM me, right Jah?), I don't train chest with tris and back with bis. Or maybe it's b/c I feel that my split works better for me
  15. Banned
    Answers

Oh, I know what plyometrics are. I just didnt know about pliometrix.

I am looking forward to your results. Keep up the good work Brodus.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I always heard you isolate the muscles better when you dont train tri's with chest. I was told to do tri's with back and bi's with chest.

also I ran the 1/4 mile. so I was a quick distance guy. and was considered big for a distance runner. glad to hear its possible to be big and a runner. I quit running so I could gain weight, but its easy to pick up again. muscles still want to run.
  17. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jah_live10
    What are Pliometrix? or did you mean plyometrics?

Also wondering why dont you work out triceps with chest? and biceps with back?

Nice detailed log Brodus. Im glad you included poundages on your lifts. Good luck!
    are you SERIOUSLY harping on him for misspelling a word? it was COMPLETELY obvious to everyone what pliometrix meant just sound out the freaking word

and if you think training bis with back and tris with chest is the only effective way to train ... everything you have said has about ZERO value in my book

stop being a jerk NO ONE around here appreciates it
  18. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

All splits work at some point and they all need to be changed at some point, IMO.

The body adapts to everything, so if you normally do a back/bi split, changing to a back/tri split may help you increase your gains or increase your lift through a sticking point. All of this is my opinion and works for me, i am constantly changing my routines, splits, sets, rests every 6 weeks.

Jah I am glad to see you are following the logs, that is much better then just bashing them and not paying any attention.
  19. Gold Member
    Answers

Nice log Brodus,

Actually Props to all the testers!! Lots of detailed Info in each respective thread!

SR
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jah_live10
    Oh, I know what plyometrics are. I just didnt know about pliometrix.

I am looking forward to your results. Keep up the good work Brodus.
    Ohhhhh, I get it. I thought he was talking about polywalywingwond-dingdang, because I know you know a lill' somethin' bout that Jah. Wingding that is! Good obsevation black! Your comments sure are useful. Are you remembering to tell Mr.G about all this? Goooood

We should start pointing out your misspelled words too Jah, if it means that much to ya man.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Glenihan chill, he's just messing with him.

Good log brodus, great detail. Could you maybe post pics before and after? That would be awsome.
  22. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ok now all the logs are all in the same place all with stickies, this will make following them and updating much easier.

Any news today Brodus, are you a workout at night or workout in the a.m. kind of guy?
  23. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    Glenihan chill, he's just messing with him.

Good log brodus, great detail. Could you maybe post pics before and after? That would be awsome.

He's given Brodus **** before, that's why Glen was saying something I'd imagine...

And back to the topic... Good log Brodus, I look forward to following it, as well as everyone elses closely.
  24. Banned
    Answers

Day 2: Tuesday, November 16

Day 2: Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Workout:

Today I decided to move my typical day 3 to day 2, b/c my upper body was pretty sore from my previous workout. But it wasn’t painfully sore—more on that later.

So I went for a run.

20 minutes @ 7:45 pace.
    5 minute cool down jog
    5 minute cool down walk

I kept the total time relatively short to avoid catabolism, and stay within my lean bulking goals.

Overall I felt GREAT, and had a ton of energy and focus. The only problem was I got slight lower back cramping that feels EXACTLY like the kind I get from M1T, but not as severe. With M1T I would have to stop running @ 8 minutes. With this, the cramping doesn’t progressively get worse or impede the workout too badly, but it’s most definitely there. I will try to combat this in the future with more water and more Taurine (I already get a couple grams in Swole).

OTHER NOTES:

Perpetual Pump:

I feel funny even using the phrase, b/c it sounds like a MuscleTech add, but my biceps still feel pumped, i.e., they feel flexed when at rest. I’ve only experienced this once, and that was with M1T. It feels like my muscles and engorged with blood/fluid. I haven’t read all of the other logs completely, but has anyone else reported a “perpetual pump??

Soreness:

Also, the next-day pain feels different. I’m sore, but it’s almost like a “growth? sore versus a “destroyed? sore, if that makes any sense. The muscles don’t feel shakey/weak, just sore. This is also a very welcome condition.

Mental stimulation:

I didn’t want to post this until I was sure, but I definitely get CNS stimulation from Superdrol. Yesterday I took 30mg. at once, and I went from being sluggish and tired to jacked. I felt like I had taken an ECA at one point. In fact, I haven’t taken any ECAs since starting, and I doubt I will.
  25. Banned
    Answers

Photos:

I will take my camera with me to the gym tonight and see if I can't snap some.
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

OTHER NOTES:

Perpetual Pump:

I feel funny even using the phrase, b/c it sounds like a MuscleTech add, but my biceps still feel pumped, i.e., they feel flexed when at rest. I’ve only experienced this once, and that was with M1T. It feels like my muscles and engorged with blood/fluid. I haven’t read all of the other logs completely, but has anyone else reported a “perpetual pump??

[/QUOTE]

Ill look thorugh the other logs but I know DrD felt, in his arms and forearms I believe. Same feeling as you describe.
  27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

This is some awesome news, cudos to a great detailed log brodus, just curious as to how quick the onset of this cpd is supposed to be. Not bashing but are you sure even us who are intuned to our bodies could not fall victim to placebo effect. Let's hear from ya'.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

28. Banned
    Answers

prld2gr8ns:

I totally agree. I'm wondering the same thing. As I said above, I was doubtful that it was the supp; more likely the combination of CNS stimulation, a short (four-day) break from the gym prior, and placebo.

"This could be a placebo, WASN'T Swole (b/c I left it at home today), could be a result of taking a few days off from the gym, or it could be that the 30mg. of Superdrol I took before working out actually had rapid effects (which seems unlikely). I have no idea. I'm sure I will know by the end of the test, and you will too!"

I will say that I definitely feel the CNS, though, to the point of nervous/anixety. Perhaps this made me workout harder, which in turn pumped me up more.

I will also say that other supps have had immediate effects, particulatly DHT precursors. Maybe that's a key to what the compound actually is.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I warned you guys it was quite stimulating and to start at 10mg, but noooooo, you didn't listen!
  30. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

well i asked them to start at those doses so its more my fault then anyone else. the problem was with such a short time frame and limited amount of capsules, there just wasnt enough for a 10,20,30for 3 weeks. If it is still to much after tomorrow you can drop it back down to 20mgs and go from there. that would give you a little longer to test it as well. Your choice.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Any difficulty sleeping?
  32. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Good question, do you think there would be a problem with taking it late if you workout late? Since most people like to take a dose before the gym, would it keep you up?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I know Sldg! You should stick to the game plan and do as planned, I was just messin' with him because I did say it was very energizing! It was a plus to me, but I am surprised nobody else has felt the aggresive push that I did.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    This is some awesome news, cudos to a great detailed log brodus, just curious as to how quick the onset of this cpd is supposed to be. Not bashing but are you sure even us who are intuned to our bodies could not fall victim to placebo effect. Let's hear from ya'.
    It's not placebo. I'm only taking 10mg week 1. It's only been 3 days and it is already drying me out and stimulating apetite. Today and tomorow are off days for me, but I can't wait til friday. I'm expecting a killer workout.
  35. Banned
    Answers

No...I kind of like 30mg!

But it is very stimulating at this dosage.
  36. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Brodus, nice log! Only 2 days and you're already noticing promising results...

Sledge when are you going to release this to the masses? I want a bottle for myself
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log brodus, I will follow.
  38. Banned
    Answers

Day 3, Wednesday, November 17

WORKOUT

BACK:

Warmup Set of Pulldowns
    T-BAR ROWS:
    125 x 6
    135 x 6
    145 x 5

One-Arm DB Rows:
    70 x 6
    75 x 6
    80 x 6

Low Row (cable)
    160 x 6
    170 x 6
    180 x 5

Wide Grip Pullups (assisted)
    2 sets of 6

TRICEPS

Close Grip BB Bench
    125 x 6
    135 x 6
    145 x 5

Dips
    2 Sets of 7

Tricep Pushdown, 45-degree angle close grip
    130 x 6
    140 x 6

One Arm Tricep Pushdown Supersets, alternating grip (pronate/supinate)
    40 x 6 pronate / 40 x 6 supinate
    45 x 6 pronate / 45 x 6 supinate

DB Press (Behind Head) Supersets
    35 x 6 / 25 x 6
    35 x 6 / 25 x 6

TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes

COMMENTS:

Once again, very focused, solid workout. Felt very comfortable with all the poundages, and will definitely raise them next workout.

Endurance and recovery seems to be increasing.

I tried taking some pictures, and one might have turned out okay, but it’s impossible for me to pose and take the picture all by myself, and I’m too embarrassed to ask anyone I know (save my girlfriend who isn’t here right now). Maybe tomorrow when she visits.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like you were cruisin' good for squeezing that all in 45
  40. Banned
    Answers

Yeah, I took a watch with me and kept rest at a minimum: 1:00 to 1:30.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WANTED: IronMagLabs Seeking 3 Product Testers for Superdrol-DMZ
    By IronMagLabs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. I need 2 product testers
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:31 PM
  3. Need Product Testers
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics