Props to Designer Supps

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up Props to Designer Supps


    Just wanted to say that Sledge is a great guy, and runs a top notch company. Had a slight problem and he fixed it and then went way above anything I expected in making things right.

    Thanks alot DS


  2. I just ingested some of sledges props (4-ad nature), so it's only appropriate that I give sledge some props as well. Sledge is about the most stand up guy I've dealt with as well - big ups

  3. Quote Originally Posted by uncle pauli
    - big ups
    Big ups yourself, respect.. (Ali G, for the uninitiated)
    •   
       


  4. agreed with the good service. Quality products; one of those making new products (that actually work).

    Now if he could get some research chemicals my lab rats would be much happier.
  5. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Sledge is da man.

  6. Props to Sledge, not so much for the great stuff, but when I finally get to Designerville, I don't want him to chop off my head. On second thought, the Kingdom probably won't be set up quite like that, will it...? Am I taking this little fantasy too far???? Hmmm...How about our own planet instead???

  7. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Props to Sledge, not so much for the great stuff, but when I finally get to Designerville, I don't want him to chop off my head. On second thought, the Kingdom probably won't be set up quite like that, will it...? Am I taking this little fantasy too far???? Hmmm...How about our own planet instead???
    ........Bro, lay off the shrooms, I think you ate one too many.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    agreed with the good service. Quality products; one of those making new products (that actually work).

    Now if he could get some research chemicals my lab rats would be much happier.
    Already in the works and these would be completely different and better options for what is currently out there. Give me a few weeks and it will start falling into place.

  9. Well the wish I had was granted to me within a few hours. Now lets see, thats one wish, do I have two more wishes oh magical genie?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Already in the works and these would be completely different and better options for what is currently out there. Give me a few weeks and it will start falling into place.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Already in the works and these would be completely different and better options for what is currently out there. Give me a few weeks and it will start falling into place.
    are you saying you're coming up with research chems that are better than currently available meaning better than nolva or clomid, or more along the lines of clen?
    or maybe even viagra or cialis haha .....

    --glen

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Already in the works and these would be completely different and better options for what is currently out there. Give me a few weeks and it will start falling into place.
    This sounds good...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    ........Bro, lay off the shrooms, I think you ate one too many.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    are you saying you're coming up with research chems that are better than currently available meaning better than nolva or clomid, or more along the lines of clen?
    or maybe even viagra or cialis haha .....

    --glen
    A few of the anti-e's I am working on are better then nolva and I have an idea for a clomid replacment. But there are some chems that need to be improved on because of their delivery system and then the are others that would be improvements becuase they are next generation.
    I dont want to give any of them away yet, because I dont want anyone else trying to get it done before me, but lets just say I have a pretty long list of things that can be done.

    I dont think clen is that great, if there is somthing that can be used iwth it to help it from downregulating receptors so much I would be interested in it, but 18 days just isnt enough for a fat loss cycle, IMO.

  15. ketofen can be used to prevent downregulating of receptors by clenbuterol.

  16. suppossedly...I tried it a couple years ago and didnt notice a difference but that may have just been me.

  17. yeah ketotifen works good for this and there is another one also not naming it know, but makes you hungry and sleepy. Dont worry matt I can and will get 2 beta-agonists that are much better than clen. One is the best beta-2-agonist out there bar none and the other one that was widely available until a couple of years ago in America that has some studies backing up muscle building properties. Dont know if it will pan out in humans but it will be better none the less! these will be available in the upcoming project we are going to do!! Count on that!

  18. yeah another thing i noticed that all over these boards everybody wants a research supply for HCG. I know HCG is supposedly scheduled in some states but not where I live! To all those out there this will be available for research purposes shortly as a joint project between designer supps and me, just give us a little time to get everything together.

  19. Like I said in the above post, in a few weeks things will start falling into place. There are lot of great compounds that are being looked into.

  20. I just have to add my thanks for a great company with excellent products and great service.

    Fpot66

  21. bump for sledge great products great guy.

  22. I think that's definately something I can agree with, Sledge always goes above and beyond what's necessary or expected. Hopefully that karma thing will allow VPX and DS to swap bank accounts soon enough

  23. Good luck sledge and I can deffanatley say im excited to try your new goods!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I think that's definately something I can agree with, Sledge always goes above and beyond what's necessary or expected. Hopefully that karma thing will allow VPX and DS to swap bank accounts soon enough


    Oh wouldnt that be nice...

  25. **** vpx. swap w/ weider

  26. HCG???

    SWEEEET! 12-week cycles here I come!
  27. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Miles
    yeah another thing i noticed that all over these boards everybody wants a research supply for HCG. I know HCG is supposedly scheduled in some states but not where I live! To all those out there this will be available for research purposes shortly as a joint project between designer supps and me, just give us a little time to get everything together.
    This is good news .... can you define "shortly"? 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks.... longer? I'm in week 4 of a kick ass ST & 1T cyp by DS(Thanks Sledge!!!!) It would be nice to have this now but towards the end would be better than not having it at all.

  28. oh man that'd be awesome if HCG was available for research purposes
    my rat's nuts are getting smaller by the day and I think his girlfriend is starting to get worried

  29. probably in the 4-6week range. its being worked on.

  30. That's freggin awesome Now I can extend my cycle....

  31. If everything goes as planned...

  32. Maybe, I just realized I live in California; will that pose a problem ?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Maybe, I just realized I live in California; will that pose a problem ?
    HCG is controlled in CA, so yes, there it would pose a problem.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Maybe, I just realized I live in California; will that pose a problem ?
    I'm sure you can find someone to send it to you.


  35. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    HCG is controlled in CA, so yes, there it would pose a problem.
    What I'm confused about is that I read it will be "similar" to HCG, not HCG. This may be wrong, so I'm not "sure" if I can get it here because I don't know what it is LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I'm sure you can find someone to send it to you.[img]images/icons/icon12.gif[/img]
    Hopefully

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    probably in the 4-6week range. its being worked on.
    This is great news...

  37. It really depends on how soon some of these new ideas can get done. As you guys know I am swamped with other stuff so there is only so much extra time I have right now.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    HCG is controlled in CA, so yes, there it would pose a problem.
    isnt pot legal in small quantities in CA? that state is so weird.

  39. haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What Happened to Designer Supps NHA Stack???
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:37 PM
  2. to Designer Supps: rebound xt recall question
    By LilDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 06:26 PM
  3. Designer Supps... M4OHN No shipping to CA!???
    By Golgo13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 08:42 AM
  4. Designer Supps 4AD Prop
    By PitMann in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 10:55 PM
  5. Props To...... IronMike
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in