Glucophase XR

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Glucophase XR

I see another unnamed site offering thier verson of glucophase xr...i think...and was wondering when your product will be released....

2. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

really, i doubt it has the same ingreadiants, mine was custom designed. either way it shoudl be here on friday, ill have some betas ready over the weekend and will get the final labels printed next week.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Sledge, could you make a thread giving an ETA on when all your products will be available for sale? Pricing would be nice too, ballpark figure or exact jsut so we can get an idea of how to manage our finances.
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Sure thing.
  5. Registered User

Oh, I thought your Glucophase XR was pure k-r-ala. What else is in it?

How does glucophase differ in effect from pure k-r-ala? Thanks.
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Oh, I thought your Glucophase XR was pure k-r-ala. What else is in it? Thanks.
    Oh no its got a few other ingreds. that make the k-rala work to its full potential. Q3D and Q4D being the most improtant.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. Superman

I like the labels...looking nice!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

what are q3d and q4d?
  9. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Glucophase power to put the nutrients in muscle tissue versus making your fat cells larger. Glucophase has Quercetin as well as its analogs Q3D and Q4D have been shown to increase carbohydrates related use and inhibit excess from reaching fat cells.

ill have more of this info in its final write up.
  10. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Oh no its got a few other ingreds. that make the k-rala work to its full potential. Q3D and Q4D being the most improtant.
    Are the ingredients listed on that label the same and the same amounts as in the bottle I tested? If so, I would definitely reccomend everybody starting at 1 cap at a time, to assess a tolerance. I never bothered trying 2 caps at a time, and I really don't think I'd want to. Glucophase XR
    Glucose got pretty low on 1 cap, even after eating a good amount of carbs. This is some serious stuff
  11. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

actually these are a little stronger then what you tested, along with having the addition of Q3D and Q4D, which will make it work even better.

I dont think there will be many people who will need more then 1 cap, that is all i need as well. 2 was just to much for me. Maybe if you were really obese, or had a really hard time trying to gain any mass. taking two would force you to need to eat more and then you would be able to shuttle in more amino acids and glucose.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

cant wait.
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

actually these are a little stronger then what you tested, along with having the addition of Q3D and Q4D, which will make it work even better.
    Stonger than what I tested ??? Two caps of the final product would definitely kick my ass!
  14. Banned

I just took a look at it. JESUS, if this stuff was just 250mg of KR-ALA at $30 it would be a friggin bargain. But with the additional compounds you've added this is a killer buy. I gotta hand it to you Sledge, you're da man!
  15. Superman

Damn can't wait til I get mine!!!
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I just took a look at it. JESUS, if this stuff was just 250mg of KR-ALA at $30 it would be a friggin bargain. But with the additional compounds you've added this is a killer buy. I gotta hand it to you Sledge, you're da man!

I try to give the best all around product, i dont think there is anything better then this anywhere, and k-r-ala is damn expensive, but the key to its full use is the Q3D and Q4D, which is a pain in the ass to get.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

The beta that I tried worked great, only took a day (not even a full one) to get back into keto after my carbup weekends. Also used it without a keto diet as just a postworkout supplement with my dextrose and protein. It is a really good product. Has anybody every used it preworkout, I still have about 2 pills left?
    Last edited by Jeff; 09-27-2004 at 11:03 AM.
  18. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

no not that i know of, i have used it precardio, preworkout and post workout might actually work really well. Maybe ill see about trying it out this week and see how it goes.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Sledge, are you gonna post one of those nifty DesignerSupps.com articles about Glucophase XR (or K-R-ALA)?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

If 1 cap is really that strong even with a meal then would this not make it suitable for people who weigh under 150lbs, like most women? My gf wanted to try this but now I'm not so sure if guys ~200lbs feel it from just one cap. Say someone took 5 or 20 caps at once would this put them in a diabetic coma?
  21. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

my girlfriend (112lbs) and sister (160) used it when i was testing it without a problem. i dont think 20 caps would put you in a coma, normally ala doesnt have that type of effect. i dont think your girlfiend would have problems with 1 cap, i just wouldnt wait to long to eat. maybe instead of waiting 30min, try 20min.

i am almost done with the article, i have one paragraph left on why d-biotin is soo much better the biotin and then ill post it.
  22. Registered User

... maybe instead of waiting 30min, try 20min.
    Since it sounds different from ala, maybe someone can put together instructions on how to use glucophase and for what purpose... (not necessarily sledge since he seems so busy right now)
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

...one with the article, i have one paragraph left on why d-biotin is soo much better the biotin and then ill post it.
    Great, thanks!
  24. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

ill have dosing done with the as well as possible stacking options for specific goals.
  25. Superman

ill have dosing done with the as well as possible stacking options for specific goals.
    Great....look forward to reading it...
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Here is the write up, i still need to add cycling info.
    GLUCOPHASE XR

In order to fully understand what makes Glucophase XR such a great supplement, we need to give a brief history about its ingredients and their uses. We will also help to educate you about similar products that are currently available.

The main ingredient in Glucophase XR is K-R-Ala. It is a form of Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), which has been called the “ideal antioxidant�. It is one of the most potent, free radical scavengers known to man. It protects cell membranes by boosting and recycling inactive antioxidants into active antioxidants. This activation boosts the free radical fighting action of popular antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, and NAC. Alpha-lipoic acid is known to reverse Syndrome X or Insulin Resistance Syndrome. It does this by improving insulin response and sensitivity, which also helps you burn fat, build lean muscle, and keep blood sugar levels even. This is very important in low-carb/ketogenic diets. The R form of ALA has been shown to increase ATP production which results in strength gains in human muscle tissue and an increase in energy. It also has been shown to raise serum glutathione levels in blood plasma by over 100%. Glutathione is a super antioxidant that kills cancer causing toxins such as MTBE and cyandine and helps to reduce inflammation. Raising glutathione levels fights inflammation caused by cancer, HIV, and polycystic ovary syndrome by reducing the cytokine production that causes abnormal cell death and wasting. (1)

WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS WITH ALA / R-ALA?

ALA is made up of two enantiomers, S and R. The S part is of no use to us because it has been found to inhibit ATP production in muscle tissue. The R part gives us all of the beneficial effects, including increasing ATP production, lowering oxidative stress, improving metabolic activity and cellular metabolism. Unfortunately, the R form is extremely sensitive and becomes unstable when there are even the smallest changes in light, air, moisture, and temperature. These changes cause it to decay and polymerize into a sticky, rubbery, or glue like substance which is useless in the human body within hours of ingestion. R-ALA is so unstable that is needs to be shipped in dry ice and stored in a cool and dry place at all times. This instability renders the
    R-ALA orally inactive. Another problem associated with R-ALA is that it is a waxy material that has a tendency to trap high amounts of residual toxic chemicals and waste from manufacturing, including the carcinogenic solvents dichloromethane, ethylene dichloride, MTBE, acetonitrile, cyclohexane, toluene, methanol and ethyl acetate.

HOW DID WE SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS?

Glucophase XR uses K-R-ALA. Adding Potassium (K) to the R-ALA keeps it stable even in the most extreme temperatures. Stabilizing it keeps it from decaying and polymerizing into a useless substance. Due to rigorous testing and the refinement of R-ALA processing techniques, Designer Supplements can guarantee that Glucophase XR will be free of toxic solvent residues.

WHY IS GLUCOPHASE XR SO MUCH BETTER?

Glucophase XR contains K-R-ALA (the most orally effective form of R-ALA), D-Biotin(Vitamin H), Quercetin and its analogs Q3D and Q4D.

The K-R-ALA makes Glucophase XR a powerful insulin mimetic which can reduce carb related obesity or insulin resistance in muscle cells. It has also been shown to increase activity in dead human beta cells (cells that produce insulin), improve insulin sensitivity and increases fatty acid oxidation (fat loss). Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the human body, but it has its drawbacks. If your body doesn’t have enough insulin it can cause muscle wasting however, an abundance of insulin causes fat gain, especially in problem areas like the lower stomach, love handles, hips and butt.

We have added Quercetin and its analogs Q3D and Q4D which have been shown to increase the body’s use of carbohydrates by shuttling them into the muscle tissue and preventing the excess from reaching fat cells. (2)

D-Biotin or Vitamin H has been shown to increase cAMP which in turn causes fatty acid oxidation and an increase in energy. D-Biotin also activates human insulin peptide 3, which plays a major role in the development of new muscle tissue. (3) It also helps to enhance ATP synthesis. (4)
    D-Biotin is the most effective and therefore most expensive analog of Biotin. (Ten times more expensive.)

Glucophase XR is the first in a series of new Post Ban Era (PBE) products that Designer Supplements is developing to be used by men and women, not only to burn fat and build lean muscle, but to improve overall health.

1. Human pharmacokinetics of ALA chaper 22 Packer et al.. basel hong kong 1997 pp337-360
    dose-proportionality of oral thioctic acid coincidence of assessment via pooled plasma individual data, briethaupt-grogler k niebch g et al.. eur j pharm sci 1999 apr 8 (1) 57-65

2. Cermak r landgraf s, wolffram s "quercetin glucosides inhibit glucose uptake into brush boarder membrane vesicles of porcine jejunum," BR J nutr 2004 jun;91(6):849-55

3. fu p, layfield et al "Synthesis, conformation, receptor binding and biological activities of monbiotinylated human insulin-like peptide-3," j pept res. 2004 feb;63(2):91-8

4. Sone H, Sasaki et al "biotin enhances ATP synthesis in panceatic islets of the rat, resulting in reinforcement of glucose-induced insulin secreation," Biochem Biophys Res commun 2004 feb 2004 13;314(3):824-9
  27. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Hell yeah man. Can't wait to use this post-workout
  28. Superman

Great write up...I got some on the way to use post workout.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I'm excited Thanks for the write up.
  30. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Sledge,
    How do you compare your glucophase XR to Vitargo?
    Taken post-workout only seems to have a similar effect (insulin mimiker), but not a creatine absorbtion enhancer.
    I wanna try this, but I'm a little uncertain if I should still keep taking Vitargo PWO.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

So, for PWO you would take this, wait 20 mins before taking in simple carbs/creatine, then 20 mins before taking in protein? Or is there a better/more productive way to take this? Thanks, in advance.

Bionic
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic
    So, for PWO you would take this, wait 20 mins before taking in simple carbs/creatine, then 20 mins before taking in protein? Or is there a better/more productive way to take this? Thanks, in advance.

Bionic
    I think Sledge hasn't got around to writing up the instructions yet. See also my question and his response below:

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Since it sounds different from ala, maybe someone can put together instructions on how to use glucophase and for what purpose...
    Quote Originally Posted by designer supps
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Aaah! Thanks RRGG.
  34. Superman

I'm waiting for the dosing write up...I placed my order and am waiting.
  35. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

I havent used virtago so I really cant help there. I can say this works MUCH better the r-ala by any comapny, I have used them all. I also like it better then glucophage becuase it doesnt give me the sh*ts or give me a stomach ache when i take it.

I am trying to get a few good dosing protocols done for everyone, i am trying to think of everything so i hope i cover most. They shoudl ship out on friday, i hope, monday at the latest or I am goiing to KILL the shipping company.
  36. Registered User

How much potassium is absorbed by the body when taking kr-ala? The reason I am asking is that I am on lisinopril and it already promotes high levels of potassium in the body so any extra would not be good. I used to use metformin before and would love to try this as none of the current R-ala supps compare to metformin.
  37. Registered User

Got my Glucophase XR today. Would love to see the dosing instructions, would also love to know what makes it neon green!
  38. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Physicist
    Got my Glucophase XR today. Would love to see the dosing instructions, would also love to know what makes it neon green!
    Damn hopefully mine comes in today.
  39. Registered User

Cool, I have not got mine yet, but at least we know he started to ship the product out.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

will mike be carrying this? i ask just cause i usually order a lot of stuff from his site at a time..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. leptigen rebirth or glucophase xr?
    By trcjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:18 AM
  2. Glucophase XR vs. Bulk K-R-ALA
    By uhockey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 07:19 PM
  3. GLUCOPHASE XR
    By Rick62 in forum Supplements