4OHT - AnabolicMinds.com

4OHT

1. Pityin' fools since '81

4OHT

Is the 4OHT included in the sledge test 4OHT CYP? or is it just regular 4OHT that you can buy at mikes 1fast400? i was wondering because i would love to throw some 4oht in my 4adcyp im going to homebrew. now if i could just find some prop.........

2. New Member

It's 4oht cyp.
  3. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I'd like to see 4OHT Cyp (pre-made painless oral) as a stand alone product.
    •   

4. Superman

I think its the cyp.
  5. Super Lab Rat

I was thinking of it as a stand alone but i feel it works a little bit better when stacked with 4 ad becuase of 4 ads indirect conversion to E. The 4oh keeps E under control when using it with 4 ad but the extra bit of water rentention might get is good for strength gains, imo.
  6. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Well, by making a stand alone it would give us who are using testosterone something else to shoot

On that note I would also bug you to make a "painless oral" 5-AA Cyp standalone too
  7. Superman

I would also like a 5aa cyp solution.
  8. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    The cyp would be nice, but the decanoate is available for use in several places.
  9. New Member

As would I.
  10. Pityin' fools since '81

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    The cyp would be nice, but the decanoate is available for use in several places.

do give details......
  11. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    do give details......
    HM Gear makes some and I believe I've seen it on the Physical Enhancement website, so does Team Life Research, and what's more they put it cool vials for 'research purposes.' I was thinking of using some myself but the ester is so damn long acting it makes a front load necessary, the cycle more expensive, and the PCT more difficult to time.
  12. Pityin' fools since '81

good points, i think i'll just throw in some m5aa to reduce bloat instead
  13. CDB

Is the 4OHT included in the sledge test 4OHT CYP? or is it just regular 4OHT that you can buy at mikes 1fast400? i was wondering because i would love to throw some 4oht in my 4adcyp im going to homebrew. now if i could just find some prop.........
    What I would love for a home brew is 1-testosterone prop, 1-testosterone cyp and 1 testosterone deca. Kind of make your own semiclone of Sustanon but using 1-testosterone instead of testosterone. Reduced or no need for front loading or kickstarting the cycle with an oral. I wonder what the prop would feel like when injected though. But if this were available, throw it together with some Sledge Test or 4-AD transdermal and you've got something good.
  14. New Member

Well, by making a stand alone it would give us who are using testosterone something else to shoot

On that note I would also bug you to make a "painless oral" 5-AA Cyp standalone too
    5aa cyp would be great.
  15. Pityin' fools since '81

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    What I would love for a home brew is 1-testosterone prop, 1-testosterone cyp and 1 testosterone deca. Kind of make your own semiclone of Sustanon but using 1-testosterone instead of testosterone. Reduced or no need for front loading or kickstarting the cycle with an oral. I wonder what the prop would feel like when injected though. But if this were available, throw it together with some Sledge Test or 4-AD transdermal and you've got something good.

i'd love some 4ad prop with that 1test prop. man, makes me wish i had an old school bottle of sledge test
  16. Registered User

I would also love some 5aa cyp
  17. Advanced Member

Bump for 5aa cyp, I want some bad.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

All of the above, some 5aa cyp, sledge test, 1test cyp - also jonesing for some of the glucaphage stuff and the new 7oxo - sledgeslim stuff.
  19. New Member

i'd love some 4ad prop with that 1test prop. man, makes me wish i had an old school bottle of sledge test
    I've got one and it is unopened!

And not for sale!

MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Evil Laughter)
  20. Super Lab Rat

its so funny because i have some of these mixes because i make them for myself and then if they work i offer them.

I love:
    4ad prop 50mg, 1test prop 50mg, 5aa prop 25mg and 14ad acetate 100mg. 225mg/ml
    (but i wont be able to get any more 4ad prop, the 1T burns and 5aa prop is a pain to keep stable)

1 test prop, 1 test aceatate,1 test enanthate, 1 test cypionate )for 1-testanon 300mg/ml)

also 1 test prop, 4ad prop and 14ad ace would be nice.
  21. Registered User

You going to have any 14ad ace out?
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Damn, that sounds really nice! Pretty please
  23. CDB

1 test prop, 1 test aceatate,1 test enanthate, 1 test cypionate )for 1-testanon 300mg/ml)
  24. Pityin' fools since '81

its so funny because i have some of these mixes because i make them for myself and then if they work i offer them.

I love:
    4ad prop 50mg, 1test prop 50mg, 5aa prop 25mg and 14ad acetate 100mg. 225mg/ml
    (but i wont be able to get any more 4ad prop, the 1T burns and 5aa prop is a pain to keep stable)

lucky bastard. i want that first combo listed
  25. Super Lab Rat

i ordered the ACE (tm, that is a good name) yesterday so i should have it next week.
    as for anything with the props, dont count on it. 1 TP is too irratating for anyone to use, IMO> and i dont think ill have much more prop left after these batches of ST.
  26. CDB

i ordered the ACE (tm, that is a good name) yesterday so i should have it next week.
    as for anything with the props, dont count on it. 1 TP is too irratating for anyone to use, IMO> and i dont think ill have much more prop left after these batches of ST.

Not that frustrated though. Sledge, I haver to ask before the ban, is there a place that you know of besides yourself and the common ones like Bulk Nutrition, that has a good selection of powders and will sell in smaller quantities? Some of us might be able to make our own brews if the powders were available in more spots. I'd love to do my own mix of subtances to see how they work, but it's too hard to find a variety of powders and I've been searching for a while.
  27. Super Lab Rat

None that I know of. All of the different esters you see are from my own personal use. I like short acting esters, or combos of nothing longer then a cyp. so i got a bunch of these unique ones made for my own personal use. then i would try them out on myself, if i liked them, i sold them (4 ad prop, Sledge Test, ProSust, ACE) just to name a few.
    The ones like 4 oht prop, 5aa prop, 1 test prop, 4ohn cyp either had terrible solubility (under 25mg/ml) which i feel is a waste, burned like hell (1 test prop) and nothing bothers me, so if i think it burns you guys would hate it. I mixed it with lidocaine and it still didnt help. Or i just couldnt keep it stable for more then 3 days.
    So because i feel they are just to much work for anyone to use, i never bought anymore of it and strictly went after ones i know work well and that you guys would like. The problem is, for me to get any of these made i would need to order a kg of them and they will never sell out becuase of how much of a pain they are to work with one way or the other. I cant use a whole kg by myself, so it wasnt worth it.

although i have thought about and disscussed it with a few people, if i did a diprop ester it would increase solubility without making the ester chain to long. but with no more time left to tweak them, they just wont see the light of day.
    sorry bro.
  28. CDB

None that I know of. All of the different esters you see are from my own personal use. I like short acting esters, or combos of nothing longer then a cyp. so i got a bunch of these unique ones made for my own personal use. then i would try them out on myself, if i liked them, i sold them (4 ad prop, Sledge Test, ProSust, ACE) just to name a few.
    The ones like 4 oht prop, 5aa prop, 1 test prop, 4ohn cyp either had terrible solubility (under 25mg/ml) which i feel is a waste, burned like hell (1 test prop) and nothing bothers me, so if i think it burns you guys would hate it. I mixed it with lidocaine and it still didnt help. Or i just couldnt keep it stable for more then 3 days.
    So because i feel they are just to much work for anyone to use, i never bought anymore of it and strictly went after ones i know work well and that you guys would like. The problem is, for me to get any of these made i would need to order a kg of them and they will never sell out becuase of how much of a pain they are to work with one way or the other. I cant use a whole kg by myself, so it wasnt worth it.

although i have thought about and disscussed it with a few people, if i did a diprop ester it would increase solubility without making the ester chain to long. but with no more time left to tweak them, they just wont see the light of day.
    sorry bro.
    Ah well. I trust your judgement, but I still have this urge to just play around a lot of the time, see what ideas I can come up with.
  29. Super Lab Rat

oh so do i, i have a "wish list" that is about 3 pages long. when the ban got postponed a good friend emailed me and said " break out the list and do something good, it looks like you have the time." then these freaking chem houses took for ever.
  30. CDB

oh so do i, i have a "wish list" that is about 3 pages long. when the ban got postponed a good friend emailed me and said " break out the list and do something good, it looks like you have the time." then these freaking chem houses took for ever.
    PBE
  31. Super Lab Rat

its a thought.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who else has 4oht cyp other than VPX
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:12 PM
  2. RRAdam final stats 1t/4ad/4oht m5aa
    By RRAdam in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 01:38 PM