1-Test Cyp not pain-free for me

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Question 1-Test Cyp not pain-free for me

I'm just wondering if it's only me, but the 1-Test Cyp I'm using (Sledge's of course) is causing a lot of pain and swelling in the injection area. I'm also currently using Test Enanthate and also some Test Prop to jump start the cycle, and neither of those are causing any pain or swelling like the 1-Test Cyp is. My biggest issue so far was an injection of 1.5ml into my right glute that turned into a big painful knot. I also have a swollen right quad from an injection 4 days ago. All injections so far have been 1.5ml and all have caused pain and swelling. Today I tested another option out and mixed my enanthate with the 1-test cyp to see if that helps at all. I will know in 2 days if it did.

Is it possible my body just doesn't like the 1-Test for some reason and is reacting to it differently than the other compounds? Has anyone else had similar problems? Any tips on helping this issue?

Thanks for any insight!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Are you injecting it by itself? If so it will help to use the test with it in one shot. I would also warm-up the oil before injecting, and push it in slow. 1-test is suppose to be one of the most painfull to use.
  3. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I have injected it by itself, and like I said above, my last shot was mixed with test enanthate. I always warm the oil before injection, inject slowly and massage the injection site after injection.
    •   

4. Superman

I have seen people say that it is painful by itself but when you mix it with something else before you shoot it that it helps with the pain.
  5. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

you maybe more sensitive to it, dilluting it down will help you out with any pain you might have. if it is still bothering you after mixing it let me know and we will figure something out. its not a problem.
  6. Registered User

I have been mixing mine with 4ad cyp, 1.25ml of each in the same syringe, the first 4 shots went great no pain, but the last 3 have all knotted up on me, I warm the oil, inject slowly, and then take a hot shower and massage for~5min. I started massaging them 2-3x a day and that has helped get the knot down some. I just bought some icy hot earlier today and put it on, seems to have helped a bit....
  7. Gold Member

I too am having major tenderness/swelling. However, not every shot reacts this way. Maybe 3 really bad shots in about a month. Twice my glute (left once, right once) swelled up soooo bad it was very noticeable. Wonder how many people thought, "What The ****." Gains seem to be real good though, also on 4ad trans and was on M1,4 for three weeks. Supposed to be getting something soon from far away, but I'm worried. Mail came and a note was left that I needed to sign for the package(s). I've been told that it's common to sign for priority airmail... However, acouple misses and I'll have to pick it up, not so sure about that. DAMN. Had a great bulker coming too.
  8. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I will post in a day or so to update on if mixing it with the enanthate helped any. So far I have a little tenderness, but nothing pronounced. It usually seems like day 3 is when the pain and swelling really kick in. Right now my right quad (which I did a 1.5ml inject of 1-test alone) is swollen a lot. It's got a clear and defined shape to it when I look down my leg. I'll have to give that one another massage during a hot shower and then ice it afterwards. That's what I had to do with my glute and the swelling is 80% gone.
  9. Registered User

I got the same knotting up and tenderness. I think that our batch may be crystalizing in our tissue very quickly. I just quit injecting and starting drinking it. This is the first "legal" injectable I have used and I think I will stick to the other goodies. I have tried warming the oil and mixing it with Test E that I am also using nothing has helped.
  10. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStick
    I just quit injecting and starting drinking it.
    I don't think this would be very beneficial.

My bottle was crystalized prior to my cycle, but I heat shocked it for a few days and it finally came into solution and stayed that way, so I figured it was fine. Maybe it's crystalizing after injection? Who knows more about this that can shed some light?
  11. Registered User

I posted this already a long time ago. 1-test cyp sucks!!!
    Everyone told me I was crazy and made a homebrew with to many stuff in it and it was my on fault i had an abcess!
    Now more than a month furter I now for shure there are a lot of problems with 1test-cyp for injecting! You can be shure you aren't the only one with a lot of pain after injecting it. read up on several forums and asure yourselfs!
    2 weeks ago I made myself a batch with real powder gear (test cyp and bold. und.) and had not the slightest pain. I used identicly the same oil,BA,BB,filters and so on!
    You don't have to believe, it is your ass!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

1-test cyp just hurts, I've tried everything. Adding 1.5x BB per g of active works the best.
  13. Registered User

I think it also depends from the person who uses it. for some it don't hurt, for it hurts and give a swollen injectionsite for a week and for others it's really *****!!!!!
    I believe there is no need to try it out when there is a lot of other and better stuff around that doesn't irritate and is on the market already for many years.
    So you doesn't have to be a testing-rabbit!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritzer
    I think it also depends from the person who uses it. for some it don't hurt, for it hurts and give a swollen injectionsite for a week and for others it's really *****!!!!!
    I believe there is no need to try it out when there is a lot of other and better stuff around that doesn't irritate and is on the market already for many years.
    So you doesn't have to be a testing-rabbit!
    Yeah, it's just too bad cause I love it! It's like the Cadillac of test to me, little bloat, very little suppression, little acne and fast gains. When I use my legs for the depos, the knots can last for up to 3 weeks. That means no leg w/o for a long time! It's worse than fina. I think that, like you said, most guys feel the pain but it's not crippling. For others like us, it is.

My theory is that it hurts more the bigger your shlong is, how else can you explain why ROGUE DRONE thinks it's totally painless?!
  15. Registered User

I have been wondering if has been crystalizing in the muscle also. My bottle had crystals in the bottom before the cycle, so i gave it a water bath and now it is still fine, but what leads me to believe that it is crystallizing in the muscle is that my first 4 injects after the water bath were painless, now all the shots after that have hurt. So I have considered giving it a hot water bath once a week to see if that would help at all since the first shots after the initial water bath were painless, and now they are getting progessively worse. There is still no crystallization in the bottle, but I feel as though it may be falling out of solution in the muscle. What are you guy's opinions on this?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

ROFL...Now you've got me worried about it being a painful experience for me DR. D!!

Were you having that much pain even mixing with 4AD or similars?

EDIT: NateDawg, make sure you update us on that! I'd really appreciate it If that helps, then hell, I'll give a water bath before every use!
  17. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I have been wondering if has been crystalizing in the muscle also. My bottle had crystals in the bottom before the cycle, so i gave it a water bath and now it is still fine, but what leads me to believe that it is crystallizing in the muscle is that my first 4 injects after the water bath were painless, now all the shots after that have hurt. So I have considered giving it a hot water bath once a week to see if that would help at all since the first shots after the initial water bath were painless, and now they are getting progessively worse. There is still no crystallization in the bottle, but I feel as though it may be falling out of solution in the muscle. What are you guy's opinions on this?
    Thats interersting... might have to consider trying that when I use my 1-test cyp.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    ROFL...Now you've got me worried about it being a painful experience for me DR. D!!

Were you having that much pain even mixing with 4AD or similars?

EDIT: NateDawg, make sure you update us on that! I'd really appreciate it If that helps, then hell, I'll give a water bath before every use!
    That's why I said earlier, that dilution with other gear can actually make it worse for me, because your also diluting the BB ratios in the process! That's why I think that a high BB level is the key to less painful, non crystallizing solutions. If I make a batch of 1-T cyp using 5g active and 5ml BB, ouch! But if I use 5g active and 7.5ml BB, it's better and I don't have to warm the vial. If I cut it with something else that only has 2.5 or 5ml BB in it's formula, then it doesn't make it better, it's ouch again cause the BB ratio was cut. See what I mean? The more the BB, the less the pain. But, some say diluting helps them, it's just doesn't seem to work like that for me.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    That's why I said earlier, that dilution with other gear can actually make it worse for me, because your also diluting the BB ratios in the process! That's why I think that a high BB level is the key to less painful, non crystallizing solutions. If I make a batch of 1-T cyp using 5g active and 5ml BB, ouch! But if I use 5g active and 7.5ml BB, it's better and I don't have to warm the vial. If I cut it with something else that only has 2.5 or 5ml BB in it's formula, then it doesn't make it better, it's ouch again cause the BB ratio was cut. See what I mean? The more the BB, the less the pain. But, some say diluting helps them, it's just doesn't seem to work like that for me.
    Ahhhh, that makes sense.

That's just kind of odd, because it's contradictary to others' statements about adding 4AD or others in with the 1-Test making the administration much more tolerable. But, everyone reacts differently, right

I can only hope I'm lone of the lucky ones.
  20. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

So far the pain in my left quad isn't nearly as bad as my right quad. My right quad (where I injected 1.5ml 1-Test Cyp by itself) is still amazingly swollen and extremely painful. My left quad (where I mixed the 1-Test Cyp and Test Enanthate) is somewhat sore, but not NEARLY as bad, and there is no swelling. Maybe this is what needs to happen to make this a useable substance for me? Who knows. We'll see...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    True dat, being hung like a gnat is all that. It would probably hurt less, Doc, if you stopped sticking those fat needles of Cyp and Capscium into your deformed organ,that green vein on top is not meant for your henious penis experiments in self mutilation.
    I'm the only masochistic psycho around here?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek
    So far the pain in my left quad isn't nearly as bad as my right quad. My right quad (where I injected 1.5ml 1-Test Cyp by itself) is still amazingly swollen and extremely painful. My left quad (where I mixed the 1-Test Cyp and Test Enanthate) is somewhat sore, but not NEARLY as bad, and there is no swelling. Maybe this is what needs to happen to make this a useable substance for me? Who knows. We'll see...
    Sounds like good news to me! Im glad you're feelin' better, bro.

So it's a bearable process now?

I.E. You can still function normally when you mix the two, like if you needed to pork some chick (my g/f will be pissed if I can't get it one , so this is high priority to me) you could? And the quad where you did a mix doesn't have any big nasty knots, etc?
  23. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Good news - The left quad is feeling good. I think mixing the 1-test cyp with the test enanthate really helped.

REALLY ****ING BAD NEWS - My right quad is more swollen than ever and I actually got some stretch marks from the massive knot that has been growing. SWEET! Those will just be with me the rest of my life! Yeah, I'm pretty ****ing pissed off about that.

I'm icing it like crazy to try to get the swelling down. And yes, the pain is really ****ing bad still...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Trib, try your glutes. They hurt much less than quads. I'll never do 1-test cyp in my quads again! I had some stretch marks on the glutes from last cycle and they went away, coming back again this time though!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

So, it's been about 3 or 4 days and it's still sore? Hopefully it doesn't last any longer than another few days.

You're not planning on working out your legs are you? It doesn't seem like it would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure that the lactic acid buildup wouldn't make things any better, but I could be wrong.
  26. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

It's been 6 days since my right quad injection. And there is no way in hell I could work out my legs right now. ****, I can barely walk correctly.

Hopefully the stretch marks will fade away quickly. I have 1 somewhat big one, and then 5 additional very small stretch marks running parallel to the big one. It's not a pretty sight.

I will be shooting the glutes for sure, but wanted to make sure I rotated injection spots enough.

I may drop the dosage down to 1ml per injection to help with the swelling and pain.

Is it possible my batch is just bad? I do have another bottle of 1-test cyp packed away. Maybe I should try that one and see if there is any difference?
  27. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

just my 2 cents. 2 shots in the delts so far (my first cycle of 1-test cyp). only very minor discomfort in the injection site.
    any comment fro D.S. on these painful experiences from you other bro's?
    thailz,
    Pestis
  28. Registered User

I will be honest, I was that terrible pain for almoust two weeks! I thought it was an abcess and went even to the dokter for penicilin. Was it just a thought? but after taking the peniciline the pain degraded. I also had an echo done and they couldn't find an abcess only a verry irritated and inflamed glute.
    Ibuprofen helped me also with the pain.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Yeah, I did some depo pen. G procain, a hand full of various oral anti-B's, you name it. Nothing helped except NSAID's (just like you said.) It's not infection, and it's not DS brand, he makes high quality stuff for sure, it's just the 1-test. That's what it does to ya. There may be no complete solution to the prob, maybe that's why it wasn't marketed years ago.
  30. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Well I will start eating ibioprofin like it's candy until the inflammation goes away. Maybe I should try to get some Celebrex? Either way, it hurts like a bitch right now and I hope the pain and swelling subsides at least a little at some point. I can deal with pain, but the swelling along with the pain makes it impossible to walk correctly or work legs.

So if this is somewhat common, why hasn't anyone else posted about it before?

I'll keep everyone update on what happens.
  31. Board Supporter

Tribal,
    I remember reading some posts about this type of site pain before. Some of it was here and the others I think I saw at Bulk Nut.
  32. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Thanks for the info. I'll go over to the bulk nutrition forums and see what I can find.
  33. Banned

I haven't used 1-Test cyp before but it sounds like such a great product that I've been planning on using it in the future.

I was wondering if an indicator that the injection will hurt might be if the transdermal burns a lot. I'm hoping that is the case, because 1-Test transdermal just feels slick to me, no pain at all except a little increase in heat around my nipples or if I have a cut. It also burned my face a little once when a trans nozzle broke and sprayed in 2 directions at once. Other than that, 1-Test trans seems painless to me, so I'm hoping that 1-Test cyp injections won't hurt too badly either.
  34. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I don't think the transdermal would give any kind of indication.
  35. Banned

The irritation is from the same mechanism though I thought. It's an allergic reaction to it. It all depends on how allergic you are.
  36. Registered User

I've been doing ed injections of 1-test cyp and sledge test for 11 days now.This is my first time injecting.I've hit glutes,quads,delts,and pecs.The first time I injected each muscle it hurt like a bitch for 3 days,but now the second time around it's a lot better.The sites are still sore,but at least my ass don't hurt so bad I can't sit down.
  37. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

Yeah, seems like some guys at the bulk nutrition forums are having the same problems. Must just be that the compound isn't well liked by the human body?
  38. Banned

Isn't 1-Test cyp a once weekly thing?? I thought cypionates were a long acting ester.
  39. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Isn't 1-Test cyp a once weekly thing?? I thought cypionates were a long acting ester.

If you look through some other posts about DS cyp, for some reason people are saying that it acts more like a prop. There's been a lot of debate about, a cyp is a cyp, and the half-life, length of the 1-test cyp. Through all the debating, consensus has people using it eod, ed, or maybe even every third day. Eod being most common. With the swelling/tenderness many people, including myself are having, I wish it acted like a traditional cyp with once a week injections.
  40. Banned

And how exactly do you know it is clearing your system so fast? How do people know it has such a short half life? I have a strong feeling people are making the assumption that if the gains come quick, then the steroid clears quick. I don't think that's the case, but I'd prefer an expert to settle the matter.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Prescription Test Cyp very painful @ 1/2cc
    By trytestim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  3. Phenibut not doing it for me?
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:15 AM
  4. Test E not good for me :(
    By bodysculpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:57 PM
  5. 1-test cyp and painful knots-need help!
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 08:57 AM