Status of "Superbol"?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    i hope you're right!

we'll have to see if Kerry signs.
    Thats slick bro.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Hair loss schmair loss.

One of the benefits are already being bald at 25.
    •   

3. That is true...

4. no more updates sledge? Sorry not trying to be pushy just trying to decide if i want to start my cycle with out it and use it at the end.
    Dick

5. I would start it without and use it at the end, i was told 2 more weeks for Superbol, my 7-oxo, Glucophase XR and my CEE.

Everything seems to be coming slow so just keep that in mind.
    •   

6. Two more weeks and then you will have them up?

7. Hey sledge i have a mild case of gyno and next cycle will be
    500mg test enan 1-10
    600mg 1 test cyp 1-6/8
    400mg nandrolone oh 1-10
    now i am planning on 2.5mg letrozole eod and 20mg nolva ed

and you say that you have cut down the estro conversion some with superbol do you think i can risk it with the letro and nolva or would your oppinion just to cut out the superbol

8. Any updates on results of superbol used by the testers? I saw it said it will not be available for about 2 weeks, i didnt know if that meant it wouldnt be for sale until then, or that it would take that long for the alpha testers....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Harland
    Kerry has plenty of money, look at his wife for instance, worth billions

I know my vote goes to kerry :|
    If you liked to keep your guns you better hope Bush wins

10. So are we any closer to this one or not? Id be willing to put off another M1T cycle in favor if testing this one. 5ft 6in, 175lbs, 23yr Looking to put on some size. Can I be beta small??

11. Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    So are we any closer to this one or not? Id be willing to put off another M1T cycle in favor if testing this one. 5ft 6in, 175lbs, 23yr Looking to put on some size. Can I be beta small??
    Sledge is on vacation right now. When he gets back he's gonna do all the updates.

12. Check the vaca thread, i gave a big update.

13. It sounds like superbol is a methyl with no direct estrogen conversion and (on paper) will be more anabolic than d-bol. How about dht levels?
    Last edited by rrgg; 09-15-2004 at 07:10 PM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Check the vaca thread, i gave a big update.
    Where can I find this thread?

15. Its down the page a little bit in the DS forum.

16. Ok the CC processor is ready to be installed, Goanna is working on it now. I have made some 1 test cyp, 4 ad cyp, SLEDGE TEST (the newest version or v2.0). i have 125gms of m1t powder and hopefully ill have the glucophase xr betas in tomorrow. so i hope to have all of these on the site by sat. ill post tomorrow giving an update of how things are progressing.

In other news... i finally got a new methyl done, i dont have a name for it yet so I may do another contest. It should be shipped to me mid next week, so hopefully ill have a few tester versions ready by next weekend. this looks tobe a very good compound, ill post more info on it tomorrow.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Its down the page a little bit in the DS forum.
    Can somebody please provide a link............I don't se it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr
    Ok the CC processor is ready to be installed, Goanna is working on it now. I have made some 1 test cyp, 4 ad cyp, SLEDGE TEST (the newest version or v2.0). i have 125gms of m1t powder and hopefully ill have the glucophase xr betas in tomorrow. so i hope to have all of these on the site by sat. ill post tomorrow giving an update of how things are progressing.

In other news... i finally got a new methyl done, i dont have a name for it yet so I may do another contest. It should be shipped to me mid next week, so hopefully ill have a few tester versions ready by next weekend. this looks tobe a very good compound, ill post more info on it tomorrow.
    Thats great news..please don't put the items up on satruday night..we have a football game at home and won't be around a cpu.

19. Lets hear more about this new methyl. What is in the new version of Sledge test?

20. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Thank you!

21. Ok actually i got 2 new ones done. One though is planned for a Post Ban Product so i wasnt going to release it yet, but I might jst to make sure i get its name around for when the ban does go through. The problem is that it will be part of a complex so I wont have to list it directly, which is good becuase then no one can copy it, since i cant patent it, but then no one knows exactly what it is they are taking. I suppose i coudl list it with some alterations in the chem name. ill have to think about it.

As for the new Methyl that is done, i wont be releasing it this weekend, so no one needs to make a mad dash to the ATM to get money. I still need to have it shipped to me and get it tabbed as well as run it in a few labrats who have already been selected. I hope to have it ready, on time by the end of Sept. But first i have to come up with a name, after i order it ill release some info about it and we can start working on that.

22. Sound good....looking forward to reading up on this.

23. You can name it MethylHawkk and repay me by giving me lifetime supply?

Hell, it was worth a shot

24. It was worth the shot, lol.

Ill have to think on it, i like doing the contests, i feel its a good idea to have customers have feedback in the products that they eventually use. Plus most of the times when it comes to names I get so used to using abbrviated chem names, i am happy with those, but most of the public (which excludes you guys becuase you know about them before they are released) would have no f*cking clue what M4OHN is. But if i named it " sounds like a steroid so more people will buy it-avar or obolone" i feel its to much fluff and i am not really about that. I like the names to actually have some type of meaning.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 02:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 01:08 AM