Status of "Superbol"?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.41%

Hey Sledge If you dont ever get around to selling superbol
    I would surely like to know the details of this compound anyway just for fun it sounded like such an awsome compound from everything ive taken from it im guessing its related to m1,4andro somehow but you say its already an active compound plus what really gets me is how anabolic it is while still keeping the estro conversion down.

So if you never get around to selling it how about some details brotha?

2. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah If I dont ever get around to it, ill be happy to fill you guys in. I just want to be sure of all final wording on the part of the govt.

Of course the zma was to help launder the money, but you still need to account for a certain amount of sales and there really is only so much a person can use. I am sure Barry has said to the public how much zma he was using, he then cant turn around and say "well really it was 100 times that amount, i just didnt want to help out anyone else".

Personally i say let them all use drugs, let them use any drug they can think of or make, then the playing field is level, because they can all use (this is their whole reason for testing). if they dont want to that is there own choice. its much easier to just let them go buck wild and save all the money from testing and spend it on something useful like fighting cancer.
    Ben Johnson still ran, its not like someone else or a robot was in there running for him, pretending to be him, he still ran it. you can take away all the medals you want, no one has beat him yet, with or without drugs. i would be willing to bet any time any sprinter gets in those blocks, they are thinking about his record.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree or they could even create natty and enhanced categories. Just be open about..big whoop. Once people see there isn't all that much difference in performance they'll relax about the whole issue.

'Roids didn't make Barry Bonds a great player, Barry Bonds made Barry Bonds a great player!
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

of course, steroids just allow him to play a full 162 games without his old body falling apart. that is what most people fail to see, the difference between a home run and a out is less then 1/4 of an inch. the ball is being thrown 90 miles an hour, my little sister could hit a home run if she conected. he needs it because his body aches after 50 games and needs something to just get him through the rest of the season, then he takes the off season easy, recovers and starts back up again in May.
    he could take 5000mgs of any steroid he could find, as well as could the rest of MLB, only 3 people since roger maris has hit more then 60 homers in a season, and steroids have been around since then. so obviously its not the drugs.
    people see the homeruns and say he must be using, well of course he is, but its not for the homers, its so he can run to first base.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.19%

While I can see where you "let them use as much steroids as they want" guys are coming from, consider the effects that stance would have on:

a) high school and college players trying to make it big like their idols (they use it, why can't I)

b) the players themselves. There will be lots who will stretch the limits in order to gain just a slight edge and end up killing themselves slowly (or maybe not so slowly).
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    There will be lots who will stretch the limits in order to gain just a slight edge and end up killing themselves slowly (or maybe not so slowly).
    Yes, you are right, but who cares! People who have a suicidal life script are going to kill themselves anyway. It really is a non-issue wether they do it with steroids, cocain, alcohol, or creatine. Just like legalizing anything, deaths may increase initially, but as people start to learn the rules of proper use, the deaths will stop. Then the only death you'll see is the people who were going to kill themselves anyway. I'm not trying to sound cold, just pointing out that drugs don't kill people, choices kill people. Drugs are innocent molecules with no bad intent and no freedom of choice.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Uh-oh. I think you better start a new thread to debate steroids in sports and/or legalizing steroids.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.32%

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Uh-oh. I think you better start a new thread to debate steroids in sports and/or legalizing steroids.
    Ooops! I did it again (sorry)
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

I'm one of those let 'em take as much juice as they'd like guys. Personally, I'd love to see the football feild made 150 yards, the basketball hoop lifted to 12 feet, and the centerfield wall made 500 feet. It would be cool! I'm still waiting for 9's to be broken in the 100m dash. If it was up to me, I'd have the whole damn military running two 8 week cycles of Test/Dbol per year Whenever they were sent over seas, I'd give 'em some Tren Ok, I digress...and I"m mostly just playin'. But I do think drugs should be legal, but the intoxicating ones should have strings attached to them. I.E. If you commit a crime while intoxicated, or are caught driving drunk or something, I'd up the penalties...
  10. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    While I can see where you "let them use as much steroids as they want" guys are coming from, consider the effects that stance would have on:

a) high school and college players trying to make it big like their idols (they use it, why can't I)

b) the players themselves. There will be lots who will stretch the limits in order to gain just a slight edge and end up killing themselves slowly (or maybe not so slowly).
    The only thing you have to remember is that (this is only for baseball) until this year, they cold take anything they want. the only people tested were in the minors and it is very few and far between who get tested down there. This is know for a fact, i have more then one friend who plays AAA and hopes of turning pro.
    the only difference now is the public knows about it, sure there are a few smarter people who saw Sosa in his first 3 season when he weighed 165 and you see him now at 215 and they know it not becuase of his personal chef, but the rest of the public would have no clue.

its funny though because i dont see them jumping down the pitchers throats for using steroids along with ritalin, meth and almost any other stimulant that improves focus.

to me it just seems easier, spend all that testing money on somthing useful, it would be nice to know i can count on social sercurity when i retire, instead of knowing that Bonds was using Test for teh last 4 seasons.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nope, gotta keep the DEA and FDA going as self perpetuating cottage industries.
  12. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

isnt that the truth.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

But I do think drugs should be legal, but the intoxicating ones should have strings attached to them. I.E. If you commit a crime while intoxicated, or are caught driving drunk or something, I'd up the penalties...
    Dude, I have the EXACT same opinion on the issue. Legalize all of it I say. The majority of crimes related to drugs are because they are illegal to possess or sell. Once you legalize the drugs, the only crimes left would be the occasional punk high on something and committing a crime. So the answer there is to crank up the penalties for any crime committed while under the influence. For example, vehicular manslaughter. Currently if you kill someone with your car it is manslaughter. I think if you are under the influence, it should be second degree murder as a minimum. Commit second degree murder? Automatically bumped to first. Commit first degree murder? You get the death penalty. Take all the other offenses, like armed robbery, assault, etc. and tack on extra minimum jailtime.

As for who sells the drugs? Turn that over to the pharmaceuticals. The stuff would be guaranteed high quality stuff, the economy would benefit, and the government could tax it like they tax alcohol and tobacco. Put it under the jurisdiction of the ATF and completely eliminate the DEA as a department.

So let's see all the benefits:

Economically -
    1) Pharma makes money so economy improves
    2) Taxed so government gets more money
    3) DEA eliminated so all of their costs are gone, while only adding a fraction of that extra cost to the ATF
    4) Fewer people in jail means less money spent on jail system

Socially -
    1) Less crime, especially in inner cities
    2) Responsible drug users can now get higher quality product for less money and without fear of the cops

There are probably a host of other benefits, but I can't think of them right now.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Let's move the legalization discussion to this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/19576-legalizing-drugs-us-post178765.html
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.36%

any update sledge are you still going to do this one?
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

I doubt it, for some reason china is having problems with the process, so I am focusing on 2 others I had as back ups. I will probably release its structure in the next couple days just so you can wont go crazy wondering what it was.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I doubt it, for some reason china is having problems with the process, so I am focusing on 2 others I had as back ups. I will probably release its structure in the next couple days just so you can wont go crazy wondering what it was.
    noooooooo
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    This is the saddest thing I've heard in a really long time. Maybe you shouldn't release it though, it shouldn't be on the list to be banned, right? I say keep the Ace up your sleeve!
  19. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%

Thats a good idea, maybe ill hold off a little while and see what happens.

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 02:08 AM