Status of "Superbol"?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Superman

Two more weeks and then you will have them up?

2. Registered User

Hey sledge i have a mild case of gyno and next cycle will be
    500mg test enan 1-10
    600mg 1 test cyp 1-6/8
    400mg nandrolone oh 1-10
    now i am planning on 2.5mg letrozole eod and 20mg nolva ed

and you say that you have cut down the estro conversion some with superbol do you think i can risk it with the letro and nolva or would your oppinion just to cut out the superbol
  3. Registered User

Any updates on results of superbol used by the testers? I saw it said it will not be available for about 2 weeks, i didnt know if that meant it wouldnt be for sale until then, or that it would take that long for the alpha testers....
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Harland
    Kerry has plenty of money, look at his wife for instance, worth billions

I know my vote goes to kerry :|
    If you liked to keep your guns you better hope Bush wins
  5. Registered User

So are we any closer to this one or not? Id be willing to put off another M1T cycle in favor if testing this one. 5ft 6in, 175lbs, 23yr Looking to put on some size. Can I be beta small??
  6. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    So are we any closer to this one or not? Id be willing to put off another M1T cycle in favor if testing this one. 5ft 6in, 175lbs, 23yr Looking to put on some size. Can I be beta small??
    Sledge is on vacation right now. When he gets back he's gonna do all the updates.
  7. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Check the vaca thread, i gave a big update.
  8. Registered User

It sounds like superbol is a methyl with no direct estrogen conversion and (on paper) will be more anabolic than d-bol. How about dht levels?
    Last edited by rrgg; 09-15-2004 at 06:10 PM.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Check the vaca thread, i gave a big update.
    Where can I find this thread?
  10. Superman

Its down the page a little bit in the DS forum.
  11. Registered User

Ok the CC processor is ready to be installed, Goanna is working on it now. I have made some 1 test cyp, 4 ad cyp, SLEDGE TEST (the newest version or v2.0). i have 125gms of m1t powder and hopefully ill have the glucophase xr betas in tomorrow. so i hope to have all of these on the site by sat. ill post tomorrow giving an update of how things are progressing.

In other news... i finally got a new methyl done, i dont have a name for it yet so I may do another contest. It should be shipped to me mid next week, so hopefully ill have a few tester versions ready by next weekend. this looks tobe a very good compound, ill post more info on it tomorrow.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Its down the page a little bit in the DS forum.
    Can somebody please provide a link............I don't se it.
  13. Registered User
  14. Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Sldgehmr
    Ok the CC processor is ready to be installed, Goanna is working on it now. I have made some 1 test cyp, 4 ad cyp, SLEDGE TEST (the newest version or v2.0). i have 125gms of m1t powder and hopefully ill have the glucophase xr betas in tomorrow. so i hope to have all of these on the site by sat. ill post tomorrow giving an update of how things are progressing.

In other news... i finally got a new methyl done, i dont have a name for it yet so I may do another contest. It should be shipped to me mid next week, so hopefully ill have a few tester versions ready by next weekend. this looks tobe a very good compound, ill post more info on it tomorrow.
    Thats great news..please don't put the items up on satruday night..we have a football game at home and won't be around a cpu.
  15. Registered User

Lets hear more about this new methyl. What is in the new version of Sledge test?
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Thank you!
  17. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Ok actually i got 2 new ones done. One though is planned for a Post Ban Product so i wasnt going to release it yet, but I might jst to make sure i get its name around for when the ban does go through. The problem is that it will be part of a complex so I wont have to list it directly, which is good becuase then no one can copy it, since i cant patent it, but then no one knows exactly what it is they are taking. I suppose i coudl list it with some alterations in the chem name. ill have to think about it.

As for the new Methyl that is done, i wont be releasing it this weekend, so no one needs to make a mad dash to the ATM to get money. I still need to have it shipped to me and get it tabbed as well as run it in a few labrats who have already been selected. I hope to have it ready, on time by the end of Sept. But first i have to come up with a name, after i order it ill release some info about it and we can start working on that.
  18. Superman

Sound good....looking forward to reading up on this.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You can name it MethylHawkk and repay me by giving me lifetime supply?

Hell, it was worth a shot
  20. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

It was worth the shot, lol.

Ill have to think on it, i like doing the contests, i feel its a good idea to have customers have feedback in the products that they eventually use. Plus most of the times when it comes to names I get so used to using abbrviated chem names, i am happy with those, but most of the public (which excludes you guys becuase you know about them before they are released) would have no f*cking clue what M4OHN is. But if i named it " sounds like a steroid so more people will buy it-avar or obolone" i feel its to much fluff and i am not really about that. I like the names to actually have some type of meaning.
  21. Board Supporter

I personally like the name "LegalGearSux" for a compound.

I would buy 100$ worth just for the name.

God I hate those guys.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

.... most of the public (which excludes you guys becuase you know about them before they are released) would have no f*cking clue what M4OHN is. But if i named it " sounds like a steroid so more people will buy it-avar or obolone" i feel its to much fluff and i am not really about that. I like the names to actually have some type of meaning.
    Just make sure that the actual name of the compound is on the front of the bottle, too, with the corny name

You could have GET-U-HUGE-X (m4ohn) or something. Personally, I've always, even as bbing newb, hated looking at MuscleTech like products in which no matter how hard you look you cant find out what their active ingredients are. Grrr. I hate that.
  23. Board Supporter

But if i named it " sounds like a steroid so more people will buy it-avar or obolone" i feel its to much fluff and i am not really about that. I like the names to actually have some type of meaning.
    exactly.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

So is Superbol not coming to market? As for the other methyl compound and its name it should be a bastardization of whatever steroid(s) it mimics. I assume it's a bulking compound so you could call it Superbol if we won't be seeing the original compound.
  25. sly
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    So is Superbol not coming to market? As for the other methyl compound and its name it should be a bastardization of whatever steroid(s) it mimics. I assume it's a bulking compound so you could call it Superbol if we won't be seeing the original compound.
    I think the new Methyl should be called "BASTARD". Good idea bro.
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

With the new info on the ban, i dooubt ill get superbol done, although superbol is not on any banned list, i may be able to squeak it in for a little while.

i supposse the new one could be superbol, ill think of something. it is suppossed to ship to me today, as soon as i know it is shipped ill give you guys a littel info.
  27. Registered User

although superbol is not on any banned list
    That's what I was thinking. The bill isn't broad enough to scratch out PH/PS for good.

Plus, when it comes to the Senate getting something done on time, believe it when you see it. It sounds like the ban will happen in a matter of days or weeks... or not.
  28. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

you are 100% correct in my eyes. i will believe it when i see it but i still need to prepare for it slightly. i dont want to give them a heads up either, so the more i do before hand the easier it is to add them first. my guess is once it goes through it hopefully will take a little while longer to add new ones.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    That's what I was thinking. The bill isn't broad enough to scratch out PH/PS for good.

Plus, when it comes to the Senate getting something done on time, believe it when you see it. It sounds like the ban will happen in a matter of days or weeks... or not.
    Even though Superbol isn't on the ban list isn't there a provision that would allow them to add any chemicals at will? Balco got in trouble for designer steroids and I'm sure they were on any ban list so I think same thing would apply to phs and anyone who brings them to market. Of course I could and probably am completely wrong. I agree with the sentiments about the Senate so I guess it's just wait and see.

As for the new methyl I personally like buying raw powder or even a beta solution as opposed to tabs. I'm sure others feel the same and this would allow you to bring the product to market sooner as I'm guessing the tabbing would take at least 1 week.
  30. Registered User

Even though Superbol isn't on the ban list isn't there a provision that would allow them to add any chemicals at will?
    Maybe I'm not reading the bill correctly, but I think the answer is "no."
  31. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Balco got in trouble for designer steroids and I'm sure they were on any ban list so I think same thing would apply to phs and anyone who brings them to market..
    Balco got into trouble for supplying designer steriods to professional athletes not for making it.
  32. Superman

Damn I hope you have time to get Superbol out.
  33. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Balco got into trouble for supplying designer steriods to professional athletes not for making it.

yeah that is how i read it as well, although I am far from a lawyer. it is really going to come down to how the final bill is written and passed.
    remember Balco was selling a designer "compound" for the purpose of performance enhancement to drug tested athletes, as well as providing a drug to cover or clean them out when being tested. i dont know how far they will be able to go with it, but i am sure when in doubt they can always go for income tax problems. i dount he was claiming unapproved drugs sales in his income tax report.
  34. Banned

"Balco got into trouble for supplying designer steriods to professional athletes not for making it."

Exactly.

"i dount he was claiming unapproved drugs sales in his income tax report."

True, the classic Fed approach.

It's just a twist on:
    "So Mr. Capone, you're saying this $5,000,000 amount in your bank is proceeds from your laundrymat?"

Now its:
    "So Mr. Conte, you're saying that you sold Barry Bonds $400,000 worth of ZINC supplements in 2002?"
  35. Registered User

That's what the ZMA sales are for. Money laundering! It should be very easy for Balco to pad their billing to professional athletes.
  36. Registered User

Is there a law somewhere that says you can't sell things to professional athletes? As if you could make it, possess it, and sell it to "normal" people but as soon as you supply a professional athlete you've committed a crime?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you guys.
  37. Banned

You can research whatever you want, if you're a chemist. I think when you start selling substances that clearly aren't naturally occuring, and cross the line into drug jurisdiction, and you aren't selling them as research chems, then you have a different game going on...especially once the $ is involved.

Re: Balco, The crime was committed in the supplying of performance enhancing/cloaking substances to athletes who compete in ostensibly drug-free sports with the intention of undermining the testing procedures.
  38. Banned

The crime was selling an unapproved drug for human use. If he sold them to the athletes as research chemicals and had a big "DO NOT INJECT" sign on them, and said they are strictly for injecting in lab animals, then they'd have a bitch of a time prosecuting him. But he's stupid.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

He's too busy ratting out all the ball players and Olympians to think of that, lol.
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Re: Balco, The crime was committed in the supplying of performance enhancing/cloaking substances to athletes who compete in ostensibly drug-free sports with the intention of undermining the testing procedures.
    What I don't get is why it matters if the buyers were athletes, their sport was "drug-free," or whether the intention of the drug was to get around testing.

Either what he was selling was against the law or not (I would think.) Shouldn't make any difference if the buyer is an athlete (breaking the rules of a sports organization shouldn't be a crime...and even if it were, that's on the player that uses them.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 01:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 12:08 AM