nolva vs clomid

MARIOPV

Awards
Clomid Vs Nolvadex
I JUST WANT TO CLEAR THIS UP. SOME GUY ON THIS SITE WAS SAYING THAT HE LIKES TO DO NOLVADEX PCT INSTEAD OF CLOMID. BECAUSE CLOMID GIVES HIM ACNE. I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED BECAUSE I THOUGHT NOLVADEX IS TO STOP GYNO FROM DEVELOPING. AND CLOMID WAS TO ACCELERATE YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION OF TEST. OR COULD NOLVADEX ALSO BE USED INSTEAD OF CLOMID?

Report this post

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
RESEARCH! Clomid and Nolvadex are in the same family of compounds .. and if you do some reading.. ie bigcat's profiles and some other places you will find that both are and can be used post cycle because both are very good anti e's but clomid is not as good as at binding estrogen so that is the main reason that Nolvadex is used during the cycle.. read my man.. and do me a favor... I know you are really new to boards and chat but typing in all caps is the same thing as shouting in RL.. and most people really don't do well with some newbie shouting at them.. :D

MARIOPV

Awards
Sorry about the capital letters this keyboard had the cap lock on. I didn't mean to yell at anyone. Thank you very much for your help.

smike319

Awards
You see there, that's what I'm talking about. Newb jumped on screaming about something (not on purpose mind you), but still it was done, and that seasoned veteran of a mod "MattD" steps in like a momma cow hearding her young calves, and calmly but with some authority, brings that stray calf back to the heard. Classic example of a real pro at work!
Lets watch that replay one more time.

MARIOPV

Awards
My questions are regarding my healths well being, trust me i'm not trying to piss anybody off. But that was pretty funny anyway.

smike319

Awards
It's all about he who dies with the most karma wins...........Isn't it "MattD"???
Thanx "MARIOPV" I'll be here all the week!;)

MARIOPV

Awards
thank you i'm thrilled to be a member of this board.