Cycle idea Havoc w/ Superdrol (Bridge/Low Dose)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Cycle idea Havoc w/ Superdrol (3x week Pulse)

I thought about running this low dose 6 week cycle.I've got some AX SD I've got to use this year.
Cycle 1
Wk 1 Havoc 10,10, remaining days 20mg
Wk 2 Havoc 20mg
Wk 3 Havoc 30 mg
Wk 4 Havoc 40mg, SD pulse 3x @ 10mg
Wk 5 AX SD 10 mg
Wk 6 AX SD 10 mg

P-5-P 150mg x1 week, 100 x1 week, 50 x1 week, End at 25mg.

Edit to the first post, changed up everything. Here's what I'm going to run.

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I just read another thread in the PCT section. Someone running a similar cycle, in reverse order. My doses just look to be lower. I might have to rethink the cycle or shorten it up.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea of pulsing SD on workout days only is an interesting one. Has anyone tried this before?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after more research I will drop the .25mg A-Dex (EOD). I should start the AI in the last week of my PCT.

Anyone have thoughts about cycle or is it a bad idea?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after more research I will drop the .25mg A-Dex (EOD). I should start the AI in the last week of my PCT.

Anyone have thoughts about cycle or is it a bad idea?
I would go with your first cycle plan. Where you add SD at 10mg during week 4 of Epi, and finish the Epi off at 40mg. DEF DO NOT use adex bro. Refer back to the thread I posted in about the delayed gyno from SD and you will be all good in that department. Any other questions, PM me and i'll be more than happy to help you out bro.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Cycle 1
Wk 1 Havoc 10,10, remaining days 20mg
Wk 2 Havoc 20mg
Wk 3 Havoc 30 mg
Wk 4 Havoc 40 mg, SD pulsed on Workout days 10mg
Wk 5 AX SD 10 mg
Wk 6 AX SD 10 mg

I start week 2 today @ 20mg. We'll see how everything goes.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some P-5-P, AI PCS and a bottle of DTHC. Also stocked up on some Taurine. I've got about 10 caps left of my old stuff. That should just about cover everything.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
No real log with this cycle, work is really busy. Had my first day at 30mg yesterday. Decided to add 10mg of SD to my Pre-Workout stack. I had a great Chest/Tricep workout yesterday. Haven't had a workout like this in awhile. I can't wait to start running the Superdrol. I was having great workouts with Havoc at 20mg. I can't imagine 30 and 40mg's!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going great, today begins Week 4. I'm only 10 pounds away from my from matching my best bench set(s). Had great strength gains only going to 30mg. I might lower week 4 down to 30mg and pulse SD 3x at 10mg.
Bench:
warmup sets
1x7x255
1x5x255 missed 6th.....almost there!
1x4x265
missed x 275, lowered bar too slow
Close-Grip Bench:
1x6x225
1x3x235
1x3x225

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Started having a crazy back pump earlier in the day yesterday. I'm not sure if it was from digging a hole at work or the Havoc. This was the only time I've felt any back pump at all during the cycle.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Well, today was scheduled to be a good leg workout day. I expected to come home and find a nice box of NP stuff I ordered. Apparently, some white trash decided they wanted to steal everything off the porch. I've never had a problem in the 8 years I've owned my house. Bad thing is over half the order wasn't even for me. Luckily I was just ordering some extra Cycle Support and nothing else really too important. I hate working hard for the stuff I buy and other people just steal it! ****ing thieves

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Update: I got my stuff from FedEx. It showed up on the other street AFTER I called the cops and the word got around. The box was cut open, everything was in the box.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Muscle memory is def. helping with this cycle. I've got back to my normal workout weights and passed them. This has been by far the best strength cycle. Strength gains on Havoc (with SD pulse) have been better than my 3 week M-Drol cycle. I might not even run the SD! Squat and deadlift are also up.

My previous best set(s) on bench:
1x6x265
1x5x265
missed rep w/ 265
New Best:
2x6x265
1x3x275
I almost got 7 reps on my first set with 265. This Sunday I will go for a new max, 315 or 320. I'm currently at a 310 max (Dec. 2007)
Close-Grip Bench:
1x5x235
1x4x225
1x5x205
1x5x185

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New max on the bench, 320.
Work sets
1x6x270
1x5x270
That's awesome bro! So, is this cycle over now? Are you in PCT already? I'm sorry I didn't see this log sooner. I would have subbed from the beginning. I've used Epi and Super together before, and I loved it!! :thumbsup:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
The entire cycle changed due to my "better than expected" results. Pretty much just ran the Havoc and pulsed SD 3x/week near then end. I have yet to even bother running the SD for 10mg ED. I decided to skip the SD to avoid the crazy shutdown. I got my new max and all my other lifts went up too.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome bro! So, is this cycle over now? Are you in PCT already? I'm sorry I didn't see this log sooner. I would have subbed from the beginning. I've used Epi and Super together before, and I loved it!! :thumbsup:
This wasn't really much of a log. Just looking into ideas for the cycle before it started. I loved this cycle! Here's basically how it went
Week 1-2 Havoc 20mg
Week 3 Havoc 30 mg & 10mg SD (3x during the week)
Week 4 Havoc 40 mg & 10mg SD (3x)
Week 5 Havoc 20-30 & 10mg SD (3x)
Week 6 Havoc 10mg Mon-Thurs, 10mg SD
I used my last 4 caps of Havoc to end Week 6.

Last edited:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I will be ending the cycle this Sunday, PCT starts Monday. I will be running a low dose of Clomid for a few days to start everything off.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This wasn't really much of a log. Just looking into ideas for the cycle before it started. I loved this cycle! Here's basically how it went
Week 1-2 Havoc 20mg
Week 3 Havoc 30 mg & 10mg SD (3x during the week)
Week 4 Havoc 40 mg & 10mg SD (3x)
Week 5 Havoc 20-30 & 10mg SD (3x)

Week 6.....Up for debate, want to go for another PR this Saturday. I've got 4 caps of Havoc left and plenty of SD to pulse.
I'm glad you decided to log it, even though you didn't have much time to update. The rest of us are still curious as to how these cycles work out for others. Go get that new PR tomorrow!! Post the results of Saturday's workout please. :thumbsup:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I tried to somewhat edit a few posts and make it more interesting. Updated the workout info for 2-3 days, didn't plan on making much of a log for this. At least you can somewhat see my progress along the way.
Bodyweight:
194, Day 1
198, Day 10
202, Day 20
204, Day 27

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Today, I will be trying out the new JP8. I had some coffee from Dunkin Donuts earlier this afternoon. So, I'll take 1 scoop of JP8 for my pre W.O. stims. I don't want to go overboard and be jacked up all night.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today, I will be trying out the new JP8. I had some coffee from Dunkin Donuts earlier this afternoon. So, I'll take 1 scoop of JP8 for my pre W.O. stims. I don't want to go overboard and be jacked up all night.
Let me know what you think about the JP8. Please. I have some Ragnarok on the way, so I'll be amped on that shizz pretty soon. Right now, I'm taking the old tried and true ECA stack. It kicks arse by the way!! :dance:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try for another new max today. After working my way up to 225, I could just feel it wasn't my day for it. Decided to just do my sets w/ 275 and go for my best sets record. I go up 5 pounds IF I can get 2 sets of 5. Here's how it went today.

Flat Bench:
warmup sets....reps w/ 45, 95 and singles up to 225
1x5x275
1x4x275

1x2x275
My first set with 275 was easy.....too easy! Tried for the 6th rep, missed it and struggled alittle longer than I should've. This in turn, ****ed up my remaining sets. I was extremely pissed and felt like my workout was ruined. The reps I did were easy. Going for the extra reps is what burnt me out! Called this a failure and went to Close-Grip Bench.
Close-Grip Bench:
1x3x225 (still drained from bench)
1x11x185
1x12x185
After I dropped the weight, I finally got some decent reps. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to workout anymore. The bench workout really has me in no mood for anything.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Update:
I finally got my reps w/ 275. I was pissed off for about 3 hours. I never should've tried the 6th rep on my first set. I know it would've been no problem if I did my 5 reps only. Went to help my uncle move a few things and came back home. Decided to give it another shot, just walk in there and do it!
Flat Bench:
2x5x275
I can't give a good review of the JP8 yet. I can tell you I never see myself needing 3 scoops of this stuff. The taste is not the best around. I don't buy Pre-Workout supps for the taste, just need to be effective. I still have some No-Xplode I need to finish off. I will try the JP again today and not cut my workout short.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Someone is running a similar cycle (bumped to top for info)