Can i get your advice?

KingClassic19

Awards
i have a lump of existing gyno from a previous cycle bout a month ago. have already used letro and tormifene. reduced its symtoms..

i have been looking forward to using SuperDrol, but have been doing a fair amount of reseach and do not want my gyno to flair up and get worse.

I think that I understand that if i take the recomended dosages on box, cycle with an estrogen blocker and pct wit nolva i should be alright.

Help me with this cycle, how should i do it??

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I would def wait a little longer before I even thought about doing another cycle. If you've had problems with gyno in the past, maybe you should weigh the positives against the negatives with a compound like SD. There are a lot of posts about people getting gyno from it. For me it would not be worth the risk. Good luck.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I would be extremely careful in the future with whatever you run...since you already have gyno, the chances of it getting worse are very high. Regardless of what you see guys posting here on the boards, it will not go away on its own...the tumor may shrink, but it will never go away unless you have it surgically removed. Stay away from anything androgenic and that will help you a hundred fold..

holy

vette00

vette00

Awards
holy

what about supp called Alexia. It will attack the male breast area where gyno forms. Have u heard of it, look it up.