dbol while cutting?

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
ive been reading around the forums for a good cycle to run while cutting, and ive seen a couple refer to straight dbol, 20mg ED for about 6weeks. i have nolva and 6-oxo on hand for pct along with zma i use as alrdy.

ive been dieting and doing the cardio for a week now and its pretty tight. i wanna try to hold on to my muscle before i start to burn it. i know dbol is gona hold some water and ill lose the water when im done, no big deal. i was thinking of maybe upping my calories a bit if i decide to start it.

so far my diet is basically 290-300g protein, 200-220g carbs and 100 g fat a day.
c what i can lose and adjust my macros according.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, technically you could cut with dbol, but why? Cutting is about manipulating your macronutrients to get your weight/bodyfat where you want it to be....You throw dbol in the mix and you're going to look like someone shoved a water hose up your butt and have moon face and everything else...The nolva may help keep some of the water off, but then again, thats the reason dbol is such a great strength chemical is due to the fact you hold a ton of water....its kind of a catch 22 there....

OH, and I hate dbol anyhow....

holy

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
i c where ur coming from
isnt water retention due more to diet? i know alot of carbs youre gona hold more water. i got this idea from this site i saw some1 posting that it worked great for them.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
i c where ur coming from
isnt water retention due more to diet? i know alot of carbs youre gona hold more water. i got this idea from this site i saw some1 posting that it worked great for them.
I can tell you from recent personal experience, water retention can be severely aggravated by steroids regardless of diet.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
ic, well its alrdy started 2 days into it, so well c how it goes for me.

edit: maybe instead of cutting it off after the dbol throw some winny into the mix as i lean up? any recommendations?