Proposed H-Drol Cycle... Feedback Please

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Im currently Cutting/recomp, and am going to run an Hdrol Cycle to stay solid while cutting, maybe increase strength a bit. I wanted to run my proposed H drol Cycle by you...See if anyone could give me some advice.

Ive never ran a cycle while cutting so im a little new to it. I have ran epi while bulking so this isnt my first. For about the past year ive been bulking up... Put on a good amount of weight, not all muscle though :( It was really the first time ive seriously bulked while being really strict with my diet and everything. Ive learned a lot during this time about my diet, what works for me, what doesnt.... so it was real good learning experience for sure. Im trying to drop that fat that ive gained over the next 3-4 months. During that cut i want to run an hdrol cycle... to Keep some muscle, harden up, maybe aid in dropping bf.

Heres the plan:
Ill be running H drol for 5 weeks

On cycle
Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100
Possibly Furazadrol 200mg OR 11-test 200mg. ( Should I add one, both or neither?)
Fish Oil 12g+_ per day
Multi Vitamin
DCP
CLA 6g per day
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Milk Thistle 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
ALA 200mg

I would like to make my own cycle support this time, sorry guys just too expensive. I was thinking this becuase i would Save alot of money, cuz otherwise id have to by 2 tubs of Cycle support for my 5 week cycle. Plus i can get about 3 months of the above stack for around 40bucks, which is sweet becuase then i have some for future cycles and stuff. A big question of mine is, are my support supplements good, or would you add/remove anything from there?

PCT
Nolva 40(1st 3 days) Then 20/20/10/10
Powerfull
Restore or Post Cycle Support (which one?)
Fish Oil 10g+ per day
Multi
DCP
CLA 6g
Creatine
Extend

My maintenance is about 33-3600 Cals. I'm 6'2 215. Right now I'm eating about 2800-3000 cals a day, Trying to get about 50P/30C/20F. trying to keep carbs under 150 grams a day. Im keeping my protein consistently in the 300-375 range. With a load up day on Saturday where i up my carbs and cals for the day to around 3500 Cals.

I am also doing cardio 5 times a week in the morning... 40minutes on the eliptical. Keeping my HR in the 150 range.

Im looking to start this around 2nd week in August. Any recommendations or anything would be awesome. Ill probably log this one once i get going.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont run RYR, i just up my dosage of fish oil to 13-15 grams, that seems to work better for me.

Other than that, :thumbsup:

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
I dont run RYR, i just up my dosage of fish oil to 13-15 grams, that seems to work better for me.

Yeah thanks, I usually dose around 10g anyways, i can up it a bit. I just started thinking i may want to add in either Furazadrol or 11-test. If anything i would lean more torwards the 11 test for $ reasons. Do you think that would be a good addition, or worthless?

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would depend on whether you've run h-drol before. People call it a "mild" DS, but when its properly dosed, the 75-100mg range, its a great compound. Thats not to say you couldnt throw in furaz, 11-t, or anything else, but i think you'll find h-drol is perfect on its own. Especially of you havent run it before.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Yeah, i havent run it before, it would probably be good to run it solo huh. Good call.

Hey so only 1 person responding? Im really Interested if anyone would change any of my support supplements or do i have all areas i need to cover, covered? Also i usually have a cortisol blocker in my pct, but this time left it out... is this neccessary?

Any help would be sweet guys!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If i ran halo again, I'd only use SamE as my liver support and pretty much skip the rest. That being said, others have had BP issues with halo so the hawthorne may be beneficial for you. If you have BP issues, 1g HB is not gonna cut it. Otherwise, I don't see taurine on your support supp list.

Personally, I'd skip the 11oxo or Furaz, especially at the dosages that you are proposing for the halo. It will get pricey and I doubt it'll make much difference to justify the cost.

I personally was able to INCREASE carbs and still cut bodyfat while on halo. There's a divide in diet opinions on cutting with halo. Do a halo, halodrol, h-drol search for topic titles as this issue was discussed before at some point.

I'm sure you could get away without the cort control post cycle. The consensus usually seems to think this is the least important part of your post cycle plan.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i havent run it before, it would probably be good to run it solo huh. Good call.

Hey so only 1 person responding? Im really Interested if anyone would change any of my support supplements or do i have all areas i need to cover, covered? Also i usually have a cortisol blocker in my pct, but this time left it out... is this neccessary?

Any help would be sweet guys!
I ran Restore for a solo H-Drol cycle as my only PCT product and had no problems at all.

Post Cycle Support does seem promising though...

Definitely run it solo, it is stronger than most credit.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
If i ran halo again, I'd only use SamE as my liver support and pretty much skip the rest. That being said, others have had BP issues with halo so the hawthorne may be beneficial for you. If you have BP issues, 1g HB is not gonna cut it. Otherwise, I don't see taurine on your support supp list.

Personally, I'd skip the 11oxo or Furaz, especially at the dosages that you are proposing for the halo. It will get pricey and I doubt it'll make much difference to justify the cost.

I personally was able to INCREASE carbs and still cut bodyfat while on halo. There's a divide in diet opinions on cutting with halo. Do a halo, halodrol, h-drol search for topic titles as this issue was discussed before at some point.

I'm sure you could get away without the cort control post cycle. The consensus usually seems to think this is the least important part of your post cycle plan.
It's difficult to not cut bodyfat on Halo, seems you can eat like crap and still drop a percent or two.

I did have major BP issues on Halo at only 50 mg but I am prone to HBP. I did not have back pumps though and left taurine out of my cycle.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards

Ok, So first off... Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. Um... ok... so what is SamE? I can definetly add some taurine... What dosage do you recomend...? I guess as far as the diet goes, ill just have to play it by ear. Im going to continue cardio so i could probalby get away with bumping the carbs up a bit. I will drop the 11-test, as well as the cortisol blocker. Ive never had BP Issues, but im thinking the low dose of hawthorn wont hurt.... Its cheap so thats fine im thinking.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's difficult to not cut bodyfat on Halo, seems you can eat like crap and still drop a percent or two.
Agreed! You guys got a nice product with whatever the name of that company is that you work for ;) I'd like to run it again but there's just so many fancy supps out there that are calling my name :afro:

To the OP, SamE is an alternative liver support. I feel a lot better through cycles with SamE and, maybe coincidentally, don't get the "methyl flue" liver stress symptoms with SamE. It's quite pricey. So I watch the Rite Aide ads and stock up when when it's BOGO sale. It's a more popular choice on other boards.

Also, as usf said, not everyone gets back pumps. Dosage wise, I find that about 5-6g/day works well in prevention and it takes about 10-12g/day to get rid of them once you have them.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Agreed! You guys got a nice product with whatever the name of that company is that you work for ;) I'd like to run it again but there's just so many fancy supps out there that are calling my name :afro:

To the OP, SamE is an alternative liver support. I feel a lot better through cycles with SamE and, maybe coincidentally, don't get the "methyl flue" liver stress symptoms with SamE. It's quite pricey. So I watch the Rite Aide ads and stock up when when it's BOGO sale. It's a more popular choice on other boards.

Also, as usf said, not everyone gets back pumps. Dosage wise, I find that about 5-6g/day works well in prevention and it takes about 10-12g/day to get rid of them once you have
them.

Cool man Thanks... Yeah i need to pick up some taurine. I should check out that same stuff. Is it the same as SAM-e? Ive found that, but it looks like its only for joint flexibilty and stuff... Probably not the same stuff huh...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
H-drol at 75-100mg is very nice.... i noticed a huge difference going from 50mg to 75mg, and i liked 100 even better

It's somewhat mild, but it's the best i'v ever felt on a designer... solid libido boost, alpha male mentality, well being... so it's become one of my favs

I think you have a solid dosing protocol set up

As most said, you should be able to trim some significant bodyfat while on h-drol

My bloodpressure was not effected too much

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Sweet yeah im really looking forward to this one... Im really intune with my body and lifts and everything right now, so it should be very productive...