Transdermal 1-test/4ad results

N

nozzi

Awards
Well this is my first post, normally I just read everyone elses threads but I got some nice results from my transdermal 1-test/4ad cycle and thought maybe people might be interested in heqring about it.

I am 27 years old and have been lifting for about 7 years. For the last 2 years I have been completley plateued, no gains no matter how hard I tried or what I ate so I decided to try prohormones. I already uses creatine, protein, multivitamins.

I did a 6 week cycle of avant labs 1-test and 4aderm at 300 mg of each per day. Averaged between 3400 and 3800 calories per day with 200-225 grams protein per day.

At the end of the 6 weeks I had put on 15 pounds, most of which is probably lean body mass as I didn't see a visual change in body fat. I started at 183 lbs and ended up at 198 lbs. My Bench press went from 275/5 reps to 315/6 reps. Deadlift went from 405/3 reps to 435/3 reps. Military presses 185/8 reps to 185/13 reps.

I am 2 1/2 weeks into post cycle taking 400 mg 6oxo a day and so far I have maintained all of my gains.

nozzi

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great progress amn, so is the 6-oxo making you a little emotional too?

N

nozzi

Awards
No I don't feel emotional. It does seem to work really well though. My muscles feel pumped and full especially when I wake up in the morning.