1st cycle

tarmon8r

Awards
I have researched and have a few questions and would like some feed back on the first stack i am about take. 45 day cycle.

600 mg 1-ad Eropham e.d., morning and evening (about 2 hours prior to gym)
600 mg 4-ad Higher power e.d., morning and 1/2 hour prior to gym (about 7-8 pm)
ZMA before bedtime (during and post cycle). I need and want to sleep properly.

I have read the 6-oxo is good post cycle and have also read to save my money, that i wouldnt need it unless i cycled heavy. Recommendations? Feedback?

6 foot, 218 pounds, probably 15- 20% b/f
good diet, not execellent, but good.
creatine, whey protein, protein bars, 6-7 meals, relatively clean foods, multi vitamin, and glutamine.
bulking is my goal.
Little cardio
In the gym 4 days a week with no longer than 2 days off in a row, i dont have a set schedule. I dont go if my body tells me im tired, but i pick up where i left off.
1st day chest/triceps
2nd day upper back (i.e. lats and traps)/biceps
3rd day legs
4th day shoulders and lower back(i.e. dead lifts, low cable rows, etc.) and any body parts that feel like didnt get worked hard
Note: Abs are thrown in 2 x a week, usually 1st and 4th days.

That stack is straight from big cat's article but have read that higher gains can be had with 900 mg of 4-ad instead of 600 mg.

I do have a frequency to party with the wacky tobaccy, but do plan on not partying during the stack. It has helped me get to sleep, i usually dont get out of the gym until 10:00 pm (work late).
Sleep is one of the hardest things for me to get plenty of and i try to make sure to get 8 hours, and its usually hard to get right to bed right after the gym. But how bad is it for me really during a cycle or just in general during regular work outs?

I know there are other Ph's out there, but many recommend a beginner stack such as this and i want to start out smart. Any feed back or insights would be greatly appreciated. And feel free to criticize anything for surely i do not want to waste my time or money by making a mistake.

Dont really want a transdermal, oral is the way i would like to do this stack. Dosage and timing are still a grey area for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

peace

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I have read the 6-oxo is good post cycle and have also read to save my money, that i wouldnt need it unless i cycled heavy. Recommendations? Feedback?
Seriously, you really do need post-cycle. The best advice that I can give you is to go to the prohormone forum on this board, and read every sticky.

~Todd

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
IMO if your bf% is closer to 20% I would think about cutting before doing a bulking cycle. You have to expect to gain a little fat on a bulking cycle. Going over 20% makes it that much harder to get the fat off when you decide to down the road. Later J

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok... dude a 45 day cycle is "heavy" with anything related to 1-test in terms of shutdown. And that is also a decent dose of it as well! Post cycle... your nuts will thank you. :D

ManBeast

edit: P.s. I'd reccomend gettin some clomid for the post-cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19