thoughts on clomid

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
myself yet to try it. soon... why does it make people feel all "weepy" & emotional & such? is this a bunch of estrogen? i guess it is a mild form basically. ps did y'all see what nelson montana said about the stuff in his book. harsh...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Try clomid for what? post-cycle? for fun?

ManBeast

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
post cycle. is it fun? all i hear is guys saying they cry uncontrolably & vision gets screwed up & the like. montana just basically said the stuff didn't work obviously because it was all the estrogen making you cry. i don't think he knows what he's talking about.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, whats with all these threads of yours man? Ive counted about 3 or 4 pointless threads and a couple of them I can't even understand wtf your talking about. Please refrain from cluttering up the boards, tie your fingers together or something. ;) Also, there are different forums for a reason my man.

Just trying to save you an a$$ reeming from the mods.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
BAD clomid experience.

Clomid is a synthetic estroegn analog. Your brain sees it as estroegn even though your body doesnt.. (it has mild anti estrogenic properties in relation to gyno).

I took it after a HEAVY fina/Sust 250 cycle and I SWEAR TO GOD I was a weeping bitch. I was crying at fucking hallmark commercials... and I dont usually cry at much... hell I didnt even cry when old yeller died LOL.

plus you have to take A LOT of clomid to see any effect. I was even mixing it with liquidex and it still took 4 weeks to get my nuts back.

Keep in mind everyone is different... some guys say they can take it and not have many sides or get that emotional. I dont know... but keep in mind if you start top feel all wierd and moody... its the clomid.

You're MUCH better off with HCG/6-OXO and liquidex ot Nolva.

mistic

mistic

Awards
Recently participated in a 6 month study for Androxal (12.5 mg ED). Been out of the study for 3 months now. Total test went from under 300 to 856 ng/dl by the 4th month. After 2 months washout went to 420 something and kind of stayed there. I have recently resumed with Clomid at 25 mg M, W, F and feeling good again. Estradiol was very high (78) by the end of the dosing with Androxal so I'm experimenting with Arimistane. I can't tell if its working by feel and I probably won't get blood work for test and estrad for quite some time. I plan to get some Aromasin to see if that creates a noticable difference by feel. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.